UK Doing What it Can to Reward Football Season Ticket Holders

They are being rewarded by a visit from cheerleaders and the mascot. We do the same thing for our podcast subscribers. So those of you who subscribe on iTunes (and you can do so here by the way), expect to see Bryan the Intern and Alan Cutler at your house in the next week.

Article written by Matt Jones

14 Comments for UK Doing What it Can to Reward Football Season Ticket Holders

1. WilmoreUKFan
    4:34 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Hey, just tried to subscribe to the podcast via the link in this story, but it said it was not a valid podcast. Any ideas? Thanks.

2. Lol At UK's gimicks to keeping ticket holders
    4:36 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Wow I so want to be a season ticket holder now. I probably wont go to any of the games because I know of the outcomes, but I would love to be featured on a UK sponsored/edited video on Youtube at the end of the season.

3. lol
    4:46 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

We are fuc$%^!

4. Hunter
    4:47 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

No way no UK picture frame post in thi one?

5. WeissHai
    4:58 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Next stop on the Joker Express: free ticket giveaways at Kroger.

6. JayCee
    5:32 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

I’m UK football.

And this is Jackass.

7. Logic
    6:05 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

I don’t think that man was excited about the upcoming season, despite what he said.

I have a better idea for a gift for ticket buyers: how about a winning conference record more often then every 30 years. I bet that minibus came out of Joker’s recruiting budget!

8. JPMon
    6:07 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

The lady at the end of the video is right, the ‘We Believe’ chant @ the end of the LSU game was awesome, how times have changed…

9. Perkins
    6:14 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

This is truly saddening. I hope in 3 years we will be laughing about this (much like today when we laugh about Billy G era memories), and at that time a season ticket holder will be rewarded simply by still being able to get his/her season ticket. UK can never be a top 5 “perennial powerhouse”, but they certainly can be ranked in the top 25 annually….but that must come with a program makeover, imo.

10. Katfan forever
    6:41 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

I hav had season tikets for 15 years ad have not missed one game I didnt get a gift

11. shields eyes
    7:04 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Send the Dance Team to my house in white pants and I will seriously consider buying tickets.

12. CatGrad7072
    7:42 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Ticket sales must really be in the crapper. Do you think Alabama or any top team has to do this?
    Would UK ever have to resort to such desperate measures in BB or any program that was moderately successful? HCIW, ha! Joker, Joker, Joker. Sheesh!

13. CatGrad7072
    7:45 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Nothing says success in your sports program like a picture of a dog’s ass. Well done Joker; way to keep CRB’s success alive.

14. tonydelksarms
    7:57 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

wow, thats better than the flaming bag of dog $hit I typicaly get! I will sign back up if I get a handy from a female cheerleader.