Two epic calls highlighted today’s radio show

drewbarkerbanner

If you missed the first hour of today’s Kentucky Sports Radio, then you better thank sweet baby Jesus there’s a podcast. First, Bethany called in, very upset that her husband’s picture with Julius Randle and Derek Willis was being mocked in the comments section. Her husband Jeff eventually came on the line and told us about meeting Randle and Willis, and also his UK-themed wedding, which sounds absolutely epic.

Just when we thought that couldn’t be topped, KSR writer/future UK QB Drew Barker called in to talk about how recruiting’s going and previewed some potential commitments. If his diary entries weren’t indication enough, this kid is awesome, and quite possibly the most mature 17-year-old I’ve ever heard.

LISTEN TO KENTUCKY SPORTS RADIO

7 Comments for Two epic calls highlighted today’s radio show

1. Rockfield, KY
    4:37 pm June 13, 2013 Permalink

Necarius Fant to WKU

2. ukfastcat
    4:51 pm June 13, 2013 Permalink

Rockfield, KY to the moon!

3. Jennifer
    5:22 pm June 13, 2013 Permalink

The comment section on KSR is absolutely everything KSR is supposed to be: Ridiculous! The best thing about KSR is I don’t have to look at the comments unless I chose too and when I do I wonder who some of you jack ass are! I know most wouldn’t have the balls to say anything they say on here to anyones face! Cowards!!!!!!

4. M
    5:53 pm June 13, 2013 Permalink

While I agree with you Jennifer, it is a little ironic that you’re calling people names and calling them out in the comments section.

5. UKGrad
    5:58 pm June 13, 2013 Permalink

Regarding the Jeff & Bethany situation, I’d like to thank them for their fandom. They seem like true superfans and I’d never want fans of THE SAME TEAM to spoil that. Thanks again for your support of the Wildcats.

6. Mark S
    6:58 pm June 13, 2013 Permalink

The more I hear from Drew the more impressed I get. Is there any recruit for any school working as hard as him. This is unprecedented in college sports. He is an active recruiter. He has a plan and is committed to it. That is to bring BIG time football to UK.

7. Tim
    9:02 pm June 13, 2013 Permalink

Please quit saying North Hardin for Matt Elam!! It is John Hardin ! At least know the school for in state recruit!!!!!