Trey Lyles will visit Saturday

After taking in the sights, sounds, and stench of the KFC Yum! Center on Sunday, Trey Lyles is ready to get back to Lexington to watch the Kentucky Wildcats, the team he’ll likely be playing for in the 2014-15 season.  Lyles plans to take an unofficial visit to Kentucky for the Auburn game this Saturday.  His father, Tom Lyles, told the Indy Star they’re trying to take close visits during the off weekends.  Lyles is visiting Butler today.

The one-time Indiana commit is the fifth-ranked prospect in the 2014 class, according to Rivals.com.

Article written by Drew Franklin

14 Comments for Trey Lyles will visit Saturday

1. moonpie
    11:04 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

2. rc cola
    11:07 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

yup, me too

3. emlang08
    11:09 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

2 Hours and counting!

4. BBN Voting Help
    11:16 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

I’m a from a small county in Ky, and one of our local schools is a finalist in a national competition. The winner is determined by the school with the highest number of votes. The winner of the contest gets $110,000 for their school. That money would be a really big help to our small school district. If any of you have time, and would like to vote we would really appreciate it.

There is the link. Our schools name is Edmonson County Middle School in Brownsville Ky. Thank you very much for at least considering it.

5. emlang08
    11:17 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

UK a #9 Seed on Lunardi’s latest bracket and moving up!!! Wisconsin in Rd #1 and Duke in Rd #2

6. bbr
    11:18 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

“I am more interested in the football recruits than I am in Mr. Lyles. Now that is sad isn’t it?” I’m not and its not even close.

7. Blue Ocean
    11:21 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

How can this kid visit the Ville and UK!! Go to the Ville, we don’t want your stinch in Lexington!!!

8. Jumpman78
    11:28 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

7. STFU idiot.

9. KC
    11:29 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

Drew,

He has another year of high school, I think you meant the year after next.

10. Arena Authority Repo Crew
    11:53 am February 5, 2013 Permalink

We are looking for volunteers who are used to moving mobile homes. We have to transport the Chum Bucket to the Trimble county landfill. You are welcome to keep all the coupons, empty bottles and used class pipes you find.

11. James K
    12:07 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

I love Lyles. This kid is going to be a great player at the college level. Trust me fellas, we need this kid.

12. MemphisCat
    12:16 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

I guess Lyles wanted to visit the Yum center before they tear it down due to lost funds, guess building it to attract a NBA team back-fired.

13. Dirty Water
    12:26 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

Trey Lyles is a beast and would be HUGE at UK. We can build a nat’l championship team around him and Townes Jr. So he visited the chicken bucket, big deal. Some of you are incredibly ignorant, which is fine but keep it to yourselves.

14. Smurfy Brown
    12:38 pm February 5, 2013 Permalink

LOL! The YUM Center will be just fine. To claim that it is somehow not as nice as Rupp is just ignorant.