Trey Lyles also visiting Saturday

Trey-Lyles

We already knew James Young would be in the house for Senior Day at Rupp, but it looks like Trey Lyles, the #4 recruit in 2014, will be as well. Last month, the five-star forward and former Indiana commit announced that he is down to Butler, Duke, Florida, Kentucky, Louisville and UCLA. This will be his fourth visit to Kentucky since September.

Come on down.

12 Comments for Trey Lyles also visiting Saturday

1. Al's IndiCats
    3:35 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

I love it when those Indiana kids come to UK….

2. UK Fan
    3:38 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

Would love to get this kid if only to flip the bird to IU

3. Dan Dakich
    3:38 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

This kid will be a Wildcat… He has been viewed as a heavy UK lean since he de-committed from IU!! Trey Lyles come on down!!!

4. Cat daddy
    3:40 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

Towns, Lyles, Mudiay… 2014 is shaping up to be another blockbuster class…

#inCALitrust!!

5. Jpo
    3:42 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

3&4. Why hyperlink your name to ksr?

6. Cat daddy
    3:54 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

My Bad…

7. Jpo
    4:03 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

6. It’s ok I was just hoping for a link to Kate Utpon doing the cat daddy Lol

8. Doug Shows Sux
    4:04 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

I can only hope the students will get at least one resounding “JAMES YOUNG JAMES YOUNG JAMES YOUNG JAMES YOUNG” chant going during the game. Young deserves it. He is a top 10 recruit desired by every school in the nation…but the luster for him wasn’t near as high due to the Harrison Twins being a 2-for-1 package (not to mention the other top recruits in the class). I think a little shine for James will make him feel better if he is having any reservations. It’ll also show Lyles the love, knowledge and respect that BBN has when a player commits to join La Familia.

9. I Say
    4:22 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

Young banged my fat neighbor when he came down for big blue madness

10. Blueston
    4:38 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

9 – HAHA that’s awesome. She is a true member of BBN, taking one for the team.

11. bluesman
    6:22 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

Maybe Trey Lyles wants to see Florida play or maybe stop in Looserville on his way back to Indiana wow bit my tongue !!!

12. Go Young
    6:55 pm March 7, 2013 Permalink

#8) I agree! Young and Demarcus Cousins where the 2 least publicized top 10 recruits at UK, Cousins because of the hiring of Cal was still new plus Wall was at the top of the Blog boards! I think Young will be a fan favorite next year. Kid has a smooth game, a bigger and more skilled version of Lamb. Plus I love the fact that he WANTED to go to UK. He recruited UK untill his stock skyrocketed over the summer!