Taylor Chapman Gives Kentucky Fans Reason to Celebrate

Chapman

Don’t get excited; turns out she’s more annoying than Shelley Duvall.

So today I’d really planned to take an in-depth look at prominent college programs’ current NBA players, how they’re doing, and who would win in an imaginary pickup game.  Really heavy stuff.  I might still look at that later on, but not today, because this is way better.

If you keep your finger on the delicate pulse of the internet, you may have heard about a disgruntled Dunkin’ Donuts customer in Florida who filmed an 8-minute video of herself being an absolute monster to employees.  I won’t post the video (although I will link it), because it really is painful to watch, and that doesn’t need to stick around our front page.  Also, the language is super offensive, and very NSFW.  But it’s caught so much momentum over the last few days that it’s been hard not to notice for people that visit the deep, dark places of the web, like yours truly.  TheGloss.com ran an article about the highlights (lowlights?) of the whole ordeal that’s really worth reading if you can’t watch the video.  Or don’t want to.  And Huffington Post helped make sure the poor kid who got reamed was recognized for being more patient than a grown man sitting through a Golden Girls marathon.  As many have pointed out, the video’s gone viral, but not for the reason she wanted.

And in the off chance you still take this person seriously, there’s this:

So why is all this relevant to a Kentucky sports website?  Well, Louisville fans have been on their high horses all week (see: this morning’s radio show), and while it’s obvious they’ve had great success this year with their athletics, sometimes it’s good to remind them that they act ridiculous.

And Tracy Chapman’s the worst of the bunch.

That’s right, apparently Miss Chapman is a Cardinal alum:

TaylorChapmanLouisvilleAlum

Yikes.  Just a little perspective today, Cardinals.  This is what you’re capable of.

Article written by Corey Nichols

32 Comments for Taylor Chapman Gives Kentucky Fans Reason to Celebrate

1. El Pollo Loco
    6:19 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

I’m not a Tracy Chapman fan either, but her songs aren’t so bad that she should be confused with this biatch.

/also, everyone with internet saw this 2 days ago.

2. HumanKevinJones
    6:21 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

I’m not usually one to troll, but i’ve been hammering her pretty good in the comments of her YouTube videos. She responds to almost everybody, no matter how good you burn her. She’s even making fun of Hurricane Sandy victims. She’s a genuine P.O.S.

3. Fancy feast
    6:22 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Who is Taylor chapman? In the screen shot? And what was her motivation for making the video? You mention she had reasons. This confuses me

4. Tick Tack
    6:28 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

It only took her 9 years to get through college. Is she a doctor?

5. mocha
    6:44 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

tracy chapman is a singer. this is taylor.

6. Collie
    6:45 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Must be from Indiana and went to U of L.

7. Bob
    6:47 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Consistently the worst writer on here. The story sucked but a little proofreading would’ve helped

8. Biglaw Dawgin'
    6:49 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Tracy Chapman’s song on the radio is annoying too.

9. KyFan34
    6:56 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

And that is the problem with the world today…stupid whores like her. First reaction is to put it on Facebook. Gotta go viral with it! Hey whore, how about having a civil conversation with the cashier to
    work it out? She went to UofL, so throw out having a civil conversation.

And her comment “I’m from Indiana and KENTUCKY, and up there, this shit don’t happen.”
    You’re right. Whores like you don’t make it priority to bitch out people at Dunken Doughnuts.

If I was her boyfriend, I would probably kill myself after day one.

Indiana can have her. Louisville can have her. Typical Kentuckiana trash.

GO CATS!

10. Rei
    6:57 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Louisville is pretty okay at sports but has a terrible fanbase. They’re probably worse than Dukies. We can all agree that Corey is worse than UL though right?

11. I'm at a loss for words
    7:10 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

And this is why I finally left the theatre industry. I’m pretty certain that she could be sued for filming in there without a written consent.

12. kycatsfan34
    7:14 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

So it’s ok to write a story about this trash and link to a profanity laced video, but I call her a whore in my comment and it gets edited? And I thought KSR was suppose to be “in the most ridiculous manner possible.”

13. Matt
    7:15 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

No she is from Henderson ky. She wasn’t that bad in high school when we dated.

14. Mark
    7:15 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

I know this girl. Believe it or not, she’s actually from Henderson. Apparently since moving to Florida she has had a lot of, uh, problems.

15. devan87
    7:17 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Her name is Taylor but many articles screwed up and initially called her Tracy.No big deal and a honest mistake….kind of like not giving someone a receipt.

16. BK in Scottsville
    7:34 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Soo…An extremly bad haircut and lack of reciept entitles you to belittle tha folks at this establishment? These folks are more than likely making minimum wage. What an absolute POS. iF I were Dunkin Donuts, I would have my attorneys on this tramp faster than flies on, well, a POS.

She is demoralizing and calls to task an individual that had nothing to do with her non-receipt experience the night before (My that must have been traumatic). Seem she could have simply ask for a copy of her receipt… don’t you think???

Having a camera and making proclamations does not entitle you to free stuff. Nor does it give you the right to badger and place stress on someone that was not involved in your, apparently traumatic experience.

17. Brandon
    8:59 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Taylor. Goodness this guy screws up everything.

18. She is not from my KY.
    9:20 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

This girl has some serious issues. The manager should have stepped in and asked her to leave. Her racist rant at the end took the cake. Maybe she is in the sorority that had the nice letter a few months back. All the talk about Mars also make me wonder if a mental evaluation is in her near future. Seems she could also be charged for a few threats made in this video about blowing stuff up.

19. TBone
    9:25 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

How does one attend school for from ’04-’13 and all they have to show for it is a crummy B.A. from a school who’s tier I couldn’t even begin to hypothesize.

Additionally, self-employed with that profile is code for unemployed, but too prideful to admit it.

“Lots of people go to school for 7 years.” – Tommy

“Yeah. Their called Doctors.” – Richard

20. TBone
    9:35 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

*They’re

Damn it.

21. TAYLOR chapman
    9:39 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Don’t know what’s more frustrating. This dumb bitch, or the dumb-ass Corey Nichols who can’t seem to get this girl’s name right.

Look at the screenshot you yourself posted. Read the headline of TheGloss.com article you posted.

This is what YOU’RE capable of.

22. UL GRAD
    10:08 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

As a UL ALUM I am truly embarrassed.

23. Corey Nichols
    10:16 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

I can’t take five seconds to proof read anything. I make BTI look like a Pulitzer Prize winner!

24. Beaches
    10:32 pm June 12, 2013 Permalink

Does she have a fast car, Fast enough so she can fly away?

25. you're welcome
    12:06 am June 13, 2013 Permalink

3361 NE 16th Ave Oakland Park, FL 33334

26. Jeffrey
    2:09 am June 13, 2013 Permalink

Don’t know about her, but I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale. lol

27. Know her
    2:58 am June 13, 2013 Permalink

She went to UK before she went to UL. Pretty sure shes a KY fan as well.

28. catsandcanes
    4:33 am June 13, 2013 Permalink

I live about 20 minutes north of Ft. Laud… And unfortunately she fits right in here in sunny southern Florida. It’s a shame really. People who work in restaurants or deal with consumers talk about the nightmare it is to deal with these types of people, who seem to be concentrated here. Move to Boca, Slore, you’ll fit in even more.

29. Joe
    10:10 am June 13, 2013 Permalink

I kind of liked her when she was black and sang “Give Me One Reason to Stay Here.” It’s Taylor Chapman. Or maybe Mark David Chapman.

30. Joe
    10:12 am June 13, 2013 Permalink

The ten years in college is awesome too. Granny’ll join a sorority at her third school around about 2044, when she is officially a junior in terms of completed credit hours.

31. El Pollo Loco
    10:14 am June 13, 2013 Permalink

16 hours later and this post still says “Tracy” Chapman. Nice work, people. At least you embrace falling asleep at the wheel.

32. tuxedo park
    2:29 pm June 13, 2013 Permalink

My dad is from eastern Kentucky, and we have the same last name… She’s not from eastern Kentucky, is she?