Today, we’re all Warren County South

(BG Daily News photo)

It’s almost that time of the year, when we watch ESPN religiously to look for hot MILFs in the crowd in Williamsport to follow the Little League World Series. The Great Lakes Region’s representative will be crowned today and Team Kentucky is in the finals against a team from Indiana. Warren County South will play for a berth in the LLWS this afternoon against New Castle and the young fellas from Bowling Green could use your support, especially since the game is being played in Indianapolis.

The game will be televised on ESPN at 1:00 ET.

Go Kentucky.

Beat Indiana.

Article written by Drew Franklin

6 Comments for Today, we’re all Warren County South

1. OneAndDone
    12:29 pm August 10, 2012 Permalink

SEC basketball schedule released. Cats open SEC at home against the Aggies. Welcome to the SEC

2. Rockfield, KY
    12:39 pm August 10, 2012 Permalink

Go SOUTH! I’m a proud WCS alumnus. We weren’t nearly this good though when I was there. Basil Griffin Park!

3. jake the snake
    1:59 pm August 10, 2012 Permalink

KY up 5-1 in the 3rd. Hoosiers suck. Basil Griffin..about a mile from my house.

4. RYNO
    3:45 pm August 10, 2012 Permalink

2) Are you sure? You must have been one of the first classes. WCS was just built a couple years ago right?

5. RYNO
    3:59 pm August 10, 2012 Permalink

Walk-off, bases loaded single with 2 outs in bottom of the 6th wins it for Indiana. Poop

6. Jake11yearallstar
    10:00 pm August 10, 2012 Permalink

I’m a proud member of the league an the 11 year old all star team which I played on lost in district tourney championship so I fully support this team and yes I am a kid reading this website because I love my Kentucky basketball!!!Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!