Tickets to the Spring Game are on sale NOW

Tickets for the football spring game are now on sale through Ticketmaster. CLICK HERE to go get your seat for your first look at the Mark Stoops Era. Although the tickets are free, you will have to pay a $1.25 Ticketmaster service fee. If that’s not your style, then simply go up to the gate on the day of the game to get your free ticket.

Students can also go pick up two tickets per student ID starting this morning at the Joe Craft Center ticket office.

The presale is supposed to be for season ticket holders only, but a little birdie says that the promo code LOYALTY has been pretty lucky this morning…

UPDATE: As of 11:30 a.m., over 15,000 tickets have been “sold.” Who says Kentucky’s not a football school?

43 Comments for Tickets to the Spring Game are on sale NOW

1. Eric
    10:18 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Cue the whiners again. Im sure someone will comment about the 1.25 service fee.

2. _Chase_
    10:19 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Was that “little birdie” GYERO?

3. Zach
    10:21 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

That little birdie proved to sing an honest tune. Picked up 6 tickets for the spring game.

4. Louisville Sucks
    10:23 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

The code does work, just got 8 tix on the 35 yard line! Thanks Matt!

5. bdown1
    10:31 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Got my 8 tickets at right about the 50 yard line. GO BIG BLUE!!!

6. Scott
    10:32 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Danny needs to quit being a jerk.. If he wants to complain about his service fee and everything that is wrong with UK he needs to get his own radio show because I don’t want to hear him. Someone needs to smck him and Matt needs to tell him to SHUT THE HELL UP..

7. JPL
    10:35 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Just have to say the ticket site is so overwhelmed you can’t even get on it.

8. So_true
    10:37 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Having trouble with the site. Had tickets on 2nd row and time expired had to start over. Grrrr

9. Dawn J.
    10:38 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Got my tix! It took a couple of tries. Thanks Matt!

10. Madison Wildcat
    10:38 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Got my tickets! I have always loved UK football, but never been this excited to see a Spring Game.

11. So_true
    10:41 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Wondering how people got tickets in 30 secs. Site is hanging up

12. sean
    10:43 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

since when is eeeuk so proud that they have to ticket for a spring game, UL speing game is free, just walk on in, however tickets to the SUGAR BOWL werent free

13. CPACAT
    10:45 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Got mine for section 126!

14. WKyCat
    10:46 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

I wish Cal would have included Rick in the ’96 festivities last night. That may have been his only chance of getting another ring!!

15. gokycats33
    10:48 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

I can’t even access the site! Reminds me of trying to get tickets for Big Blue Madness!!! So excited for the UK Football season to start!

16. JPL
    10:48 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Finally got through and have 6 tickets. Not going to complain that I paid the surcharge. Can’t hate like that.

17. Go big blue
    10:54 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Season ticket holder! Horrible idea. Been on an automated system for a half hour. Would like to sit with the people I sit with every year in our section. This is not a service to season ticket holders. We should have been offered our exact seat. $12.80 fee is ridiculous. Anyone can use the password. This is a joke!

18. Rockfield, KY
    10:55 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Who is in Section 128 with me?

19. LOYALT?
    10:58 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Seems like on my tickets it says loyalt even though I typed in loyalty?
    Anyone else have a problem with this?

20. sortofgetit
    11:02 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

#18) I understand your point of view. If they are releasing to season ticket holders, and anyone can use the password it is unfair to you guys; then again it is just a practice.

21. cool
    11:08 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

12k!Wow that’s more than have showed up for the last 3 Spring games combined. This will be my first spring game ever. Hope the weather is good.

22. Shawn
    11:10 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

I just got my tickets in section 120 but is there going to be free parking to tailgate

23. Jorge
    11:14 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Matt has shown his arrogance by divulging the code for season ticket holders to the general public! Why shouldn’t we who have bought tickets for 40+ years have at least a day’s chance to get tickets for the spring game. Those who suddenly want to ‘get on the band wagon’ need to be patient and respectful, including MATT!!

24. JC
    11:18 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Cry Babies!!!! Stop being a bitch on here and get your tickets right now. Why do we even try. This is why we can’t have nice things. Jesus Christ.

25. UK#1
    11:19 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

# 24 Is that you Danny? Just be happy.

26. Mickey
    11:32 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

How can the tickets allready be gone between the 20 yard lines?

27. Belguim Waffles
    11:36 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

25, pound sand! Call ticketmaster you loser! It stinks!

28. HendersonJason
    11:36 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

I just “bought” my five free tickets! Very pumped about going to the spring game! Can’t wait!

29. me
    11:36 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

I somehow got charged 7.80 for two tickets….wtf???

30. rjr
    11:36 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

#23 I believe parking is free

31. HendersonJason
    11:38 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Matt just said on the show that the number of tickets distributed just passed 15,000! Go Big Blue!

32. Chad
    11:39 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

#27 I just got 3 in section 131, thats inside the 20’s

33. loyalty?
    11:42 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

did the loyalty work for anyone and it didn’t even take the whole word

34. James
    11:42 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Four tickets for $10, lower level. Can’t wait!

Any updates on how many sold so far?

35. jaws2
    11:47 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

I’ve sat on the 35 yd line 10 rows up in 212 every year since the place opened; I’ll just walk up game day and go to my ‘regular’ seat.

36. Todd
    11:57 am February 28, 2013 Permalink

Is anyone else having problems choosing seats via TicketMaster? The only option I’m getting is “best available” which results in end zone tickets, nothing on the sidelines.

Even with 15,000 pre-sold there surely must be sideline tickets available.

Thoughts?
    Todd

37. proud of you
    12:00 pm February 28, 2013 Permalink

Good job 36, just a great job.

38. Not for me!
    12:01 pm February 28, 2013 Permalink

Why the hell do they have to bill a convenience charge and then order processing fee? I’m out, enjoy u guys…

39. Stoops Troops
    12:13 pm February 28, 2013 Permalink

#39 Do you really need me to let you borrow $1.50 to come support our Cats? That’s just sad…
    Got 4 tickets in Sec. 114 for like 8 bucks! Go BIG BLUE……….all day!

40. JB95Jeep
    2:50 pm February 28, 2013 Permalink

Asshole move by Matt Jones and KSR by giving out the pass code to the general public. Way to take this opportunity away from the people who have been loyal to the program.

41. Bluecat
    8:16 pm February 28, 2013 Permalink

I will be 65 on April 9, this will be my 1st time inside CS to see UK football, I just got 8 tickets in SEC 116, row 43. I think the crowd will be 40,000+ or greater!. I have never witnessed so much excitement for Kentucky Football and the new Neal Brown Air Raid Offense and Mark Stoops Defense!. Can’t wait to see Maxwell Smith play against Patrick Towels, with Whitlow running the “wildcat”. Even though its only a practice game, I look for the crowd to be very on fire!. LOVE that its a night game under the lights. And
    this is not with our BEST EVER class of new recruits who will be in come August. GO BIG BLUE!

Over 28,000 tickets gone at 7:30! Already broke all prior Blue/White game attendence marks.

42. Vachel Daniel
    12:21 am March 1, 2013 Permalink

Hey its first time this is happening with me that my mom ,dad permit me to watch football match , but i found is difficult to get sports tickets , music tickets. only in charity event condition i can get easily tickets. I found on charity site http://www.tix4cause.com/, which is donating tickets.