Tickets still left for Vandy, Mississippi State and Florida games

Never seen a game in Rupp? Now’s your chance. Unclaimed student tickets still remain for Kentucky’s home games against Vanderbilt (Wednesday), Mississippi State (2/27) and Florida (Senior Day, 3/9).

Call (859) 257-1818 or log on to Ticketmaster to getcha some.

8 Comments for Tickets still left for Vandy, Mississippi State and Florida games

1. FireJoker
    12:40 pm February 18, 2013 Permalink

This is rediculas babeieiei ya ee. We need to fir Joker over this pathetica bascetball team.

We need ta hir ol Joe B we was the best.

2. Steve
    1:04 pm February 18, 2013 Permalink

Tickets went on sale last Wed. and tickets still available. That pretty much says it all.

3. Rockfield, KY
    1:28 pm February 18, 2013 Permalink

I’ll actually be in Lexington on the weekend of March 2nd. Too bad there isn’t a home game that weekend so I could actually attend one. It’s been since Billy G was there since I’ve seen a game in Rupp.

4. Drew
    2:09 pm February 18, 2013 Permalink

Tickets to see us lose? IM good

5. cheercat
    2:50 pm February 18, 2013 Permalink

Come on BBN don’t stomp on our team like all the others do when their teams lose. Kentucky fans are loyal no matter what. I would love to have tickets to any of the remaining games and you people that are priviledged to have them should show up and support our team. Don’t join the haters out there in college basketball. Our kids still wear KENTUCKY across their chests and yes I agree they are in a fog but if BBN gives up on them they have no one. Put on your blue and white and come down to College Day and show Digger WE ARE KENTUCKY!!! Do you part to help this team lift their heads and WIN! BBN is needed now more than ever!

6. Katdaddy
    3:50 pm February 18, 2013 Permalink

We suck thats why the tickets aren’t sold out. Who wants to go watch these lazy asses get dropped?

7. Bobby
    5:17 pm February 18, 2013 Permalink

5. Your gay

8. Card4life
    8:02 pm February 18, 2013 Permalink

At least you guys will win the title next year. This year you suck.