Tickets for UK/Western at LP Field now on sale

4018633745_d78efd1f17_z

Want to see the beginning of the Mark Stoops era of Kentucky football in person? Tickets are now on sale for UK’s game against Western Kentucky on Saturday, August 31st at LP Field in Nashville. Tickets range from $15 – $60 (plus Ticketmaster fees).

UK season ticket holders can purchase their tickets through the University here.

CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR TICKET

See you there.

12 Comments for Tickets for UK/Western at LP Field now on sale

1. UofLOL
    11:39 am March 29, 2013 Permalink

Why do they keep doing this? It never ends well. You have games at pro stadiums if it’s between two great teams or arch rivals. Neither team is good and I hope to god we don’t consider Western a rival. At least it’s on a Saturday this time.

2. The Truth
    11:41 am March 29, 2013 Permalink

Petrino is going to give UK fans & Mitch Brainfart a hard dose of reality then.

3. BA
    12:00 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Stay off of UK sites you UL lovers! You guys probably spend moer time researching UK than you do Loserville.

4. Derbygal
    12:18 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Cats are which side of the field?

5. CatsFan12
    12:43 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

They have it in Nashville because Western’s stadium wouldn’t be big enough to hold all of the fans that would want to go. It’s all about the $$$$$.

6. Dennis
    12:44 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

I so want to go to this game. It’ll be a nice little mini vacation. Now only if I can find some company to go with.

7. Whichside???
    1:28 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Like #4, will CATS be considered as Home??

8. count me in
    1:52 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

#6, buy my ticket and sign me up

9. Ble boy
    2:02 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

It’s great UK does this in a pro setting. UL couldn’t do it. They can’t sellout their own stadium or drink enough alcohol to pay for The Dumb Center, and I wouldn’t want to fave Pitino on either court. Basketball or Federal, he knows his way with both.

10. Big Blue Physicist
    11:29 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

#7 This game the Cats should be the home team. Last time we played here in Nashville Big Red was on Home turf…As I live in Nashville it would be a sin not to go. I get to see Stoops Cats twice this year! They play at Vandy this year.

11. Big Blue Physicist
    11:34 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Ok….After some searching on the respective schedules….it appears that UK is ALWAYS the “Away” team….which kinda sucks.

12. booking hotel
    9:53 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

hey there and thanks for your info ? I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did then again experience some technical issues the use of this web site, since I skilled to reload the site many times previous to I may just get it to load properly. I had been thinking about if your web host is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading cases occasions will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality rating if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am including this RSS to my email and could glance out for a lot extra of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..