This UK Fan Goes Even CRAZIER in Celebrating Ohio State Win

Last night we showed you a celebration from some good ol’ boys in Kentucky celebrating loudly as the Cats beat Ohio State. This is a similar theme but a bit different in execution. These two guys lose their minds as Brandon Knight makes his shot and then proceed to talk trash to anyone and everyone around…except there is not anyone around. The entire thing makes me laugh, from the one guy yelling “GIVE IT TO LIGGINS YO!” right up until the moment Knight takes his shot, to the inexplicable trash talking to the camera afterwards. Now there is some bad language here that is NSFW, but otherwise, I promise this will make you laugh.

Article written by Matt Jones

22 Comments for This UK Fan Goes Even CRAZIER in Celebrating Ohio State Win

1. Jones Returns
    11:34 am August 10, 2011 Permalink

2. Bulldawg
    11:42 am August 10, 2011 Permalink

It didn’t make me laugh (pretty hard to make me though) but dude could be Paul Pierce’s twin lol.

3. Polson For Three!!
    11:45 am August 10, 2011 Permalink

Anyone else notice the clock and its backwards numbers? I cant tell if it’s supposed to be like that or they’re shooting this in the mirror lol

4. PayUp
    11:50 am August 10, 2011 Permalink

I know I was acting like this too, except i was in the work break room. I was hugging coworkers that I didn’t even get along with. BBN!

5. KSR1080Fan
    12:10 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

Wish I had a video of me as a 13 year-old when Bernie Carbo
    hit the homerun for REDSOX to tie up WS games 6 with REDS.
    (you’re welcome Carlton Fisk)

6. ACatFanInKC
    12:17 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

Man, I hate that I had to watch this game on my iPhone instead of at home or at my favorite bar. Friend of mine absolutely demanded that I be there for her birthday and doesn’t understand the Big Blue love. So, instead, watching this game on my phone, ear buds in, and I’m panicking throughout dinner. Finally get through our overpriced meal, waiting for the check, when Knight takes the shot. The Melting Pot wait staff told me to leave when I started screaming. Totally worth it. Now THAT should have been on video!

7. JBR
    12:21 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

It was shot in a mirror for some reason…if you notice, on the game on TV, it was backwards…live TV our goal was on the right hand side when Knight drained the shot. In this video, it was backwards.

8. nintendo
    12:25 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

7. Just a friend? I would have told such friend to screw off for that evening because there were more important priorities.

9. CJ
    12:34 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

Has to be shot in a mirror because I was like they are going the wrong way….had me stumped for a bit.

10. James
    12:52 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

if these were louisville fans everyone would be talking about how ignorant and out of control they were. KSR is the biggest group of homers i’ve ever seen

11. James
    12:53 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

if this were a pair of louisville fans everyone would be talking about how ignorant and out of control they were. KSR is the biggest group of homers i’ve ever seen

12. Real Cats Fan
    1:07 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

James, if they were Louisville fans, they wouldn’t be celebrating – they would be crying about how the refs caused them to lose another first round game! Bwaaaahhaaaahaaaahaaaa!!

13. ACatFanInKC
    1:19 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

9. Been one of my best friends for years, but I made a point to be semi-antisocial that night while watching the game on my phone. Otherwise, it would’ve been an “oh, sorry, not gonna make it for that with a BS reason.” in hindsight, I should have done that. However, totally worth getting booted from the restaurant for yelling like a crazy guy because my Cats won and nobody knew exactly why I was yelling.

14. bigcatdaddy4263
    1:19 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

Can you loserville fans remember what it’s like to celebrate like this, maybe you can celebrate this after your 1st round victory next year, if you get past the first round…

15. girth
    1:29 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

wait didnt every kentucky fan act like that during the game?????

16. Non Loserville Fan
    1:39 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

James, if this were Loserville fans,we wouldn’t have to post everything twice just to get someone to try and read our crappy posts!

17. Michael
    3:21 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

Pretty much the exact same scene as my brother and I watching.

18. JAS
    3:27 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

LOVE THIS…still gives me chills! Bring on the new season and many wins to come!

19. catz
    8:36 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

lol I swear every True Blue fan did this!I wish I would have filmed our reaction hahahah

20. Stingbass
    9:32 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

I wish I would have filmed my reaction with my 3 roommates lol we had a huge 4 person man-hug while simultaneously jumped and screaming and then running into the courtyard at our apartment complex to scream with about 50 other people hahaha. So awesome.

21. Polkville Cat
    10:42 pm August 10, 2011 Permalink

I thought I might be a little weird for getting so worked up
    during UK games. I don’t want to watch with anyone else distracting me and find myself screaming, pacing and kneeling in front of the screen at key moments. Guess the Big Blue brings
    out the crazy in all of us.

22. JWBlueBlood86
    12:33 am August 11, 2011 Permalink

This didn’t make me laugh at all, made me smile though. The kind of smile you get when you remember a first kiss with the love of your life, or when you think about the day you graduated high school. These two were nothing compared to what I did in that very same moment. I was yelling and screaming for at least an hour and as soon as Buford’s shot hit the rim I burst out the door of my townhouse and probably woke the dead (there is a cemetery right next to my complex) I climbed the gate to our swimming pool took my UK jersey off and and twisted it ’round my head spinning in like a helicopter. That was a great moment BBN, one we have been missing for a few years now and it feels so good to have it back! GO BIG BLUE