This picture is ridiculous

While I cook up some hot links for you, marvel at this picture. Unreal.

42 Comments for This picture is ridiculous

1. Edwin
    8:52 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Awesome!!!!!!!! First????

2. Stevie T
    8:52 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

I believe I can fly…

3. StevieK
    8:54 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

How was this dunk not on top plays?

4. Another Perspective
    8:56 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

This is HIS stage! HIS stage!

5. Tampa Satchel
    8:58 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Listen to me! Listen to me! This is his stage! And you Kansas players better not try to mess this thing up.

6. fred
    8:59 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Need to find that shot where they zoomed in on AD’s face on that huge dunk where the lob was behind him

7. Tampa Satchel
    8:59 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Kinda reminds me of Louis Gosset Jr. in “Enemy Mine”.

8. E. Court
    9:01 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

No way I would ever want to face up to that angry eyebrow!

9. Kim
    9:02 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Kentucky opens at a 6.5 point favorite over Kansas.

10. jodyray25
    9:04 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

What a beautiful man. My all time favorite Kentucky player I think… Well, him or MKG (I live in the moment)

11. Lexington aka Riot Capital of the world
    9:04 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

One of his alley oop dunks, where he is in a full stretch, ESPN took a screen shot and showed his eyes. It was like a hawk attacking its prey lol. So fierce and focused it was crazy

12. Coming soon: #8
    9:07 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

The. Most. Spectacular. Player.

13. LexDoc
    9:08 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

This GIF is amazing: http://goo.gl/gbKoR

14. PassionoftheGilchrist
    9:16 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

He had the strongest will I’d seen from him last night…..we should have went thru him all night. Cal said for first time AD was asking team to “give me the ball” in huddle. Great effort last night as no one forced action and everyone from Wilt to AD did what it took to win a tough game.

15. Addison
    9:17 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

If he doesn’t get tournament MOP and the Naismith award I will be surprised. Dick Vitale was spot on with his prediction that A Davis would get the grand slam. Think about it guys: All POY awards, Defensive POY award, Freshman POY, Final Four MOP and #1 overall pick in the NBA draft. We have all witnessed a living legend this year. We should be thankful to Cal for his recruiting supremacy.

16. Cat fan in NO
    9:22 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Is there a live show today at Walk On’s with Matt Jones ??? If so, what time ??? Central Time ????

17. nassau65
    9:23 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

I just hate that we only get to watch him in Blue one more time. Most fun season i can remember. Thanks AD and thanks Cal!
    Go Cats!

18. PhilCC
    9:24 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Anthony Davis is just special on all levels, amazing kid and the kinda kid UK fans have adored through out its history. It is his world and we are lucky to be in it! GO BIG BLUE !!!

19. Ridge Runner
    9:29 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

I feel honored to have had him on our team even for this 1 year.

20. KSR1080Fan
    9:31 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Nice article written after first UK-KU game this year:

John Calipari aims to keep Kentucky basketball’s youth grounded to achieve greatness:

21. Cat
    9:32 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Ms. Thompson you need to watch the Bourbon St live cam archives starting at 9:36:45p.m.

22. bluetooth
    9:33 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

what a great kid and what a great player for the cats . savor this last game cat fans . this is the stuff legends are made of .

23. East Kentucky Infidel
    9:38 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Brow Attacks!

24. NotTheSlickistRick
    9:46 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

25. Mike
    9:53 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

If our man Nerlens come to play, the bar will be set very high because of A.D. I am not sure he will have the personality and communications skills of Mr. Davis but, then again, how many other guys would either?

26. SexnNursinHomes
    9:58 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

24- good read. thnks for posting that.

this is so awesome. Back in 96′, 97′, 98′, I was a drunken UK student and it was the best of times. I am really happy that UK students now are going to feel the same stuff I did back then. Truly truly awesome time to be a UK student. Tear it up guys n gals.

27. Earl
    9:58 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Gr8ness, unbelievable is all I can say. Has to be the most talented dominate team in NCAA history when you consider the average age of this team. win or( we wont even go there) Monday night .I have watched KY basketball for over 40 yrs, never have seen anything comparable to this. Calipari is the greatest coach in the history of basketball, to inherit a program that was more decimated than the pitino team and have dominate success from day one; never been done before or will be after him. And all you hear from the media is he is a cheater, hate all them by the way. If it were Roy Williams or mike cryzephski or (how ever you spell his freaking name) he would be the darlin of the media and the NCAA( jackass’ )hate them too.. Nowhere else in the world but kentucky can so much success be belittled by jealousy and envy. Well glad to get that off my chest, please pardon my bad grammar , not an English major just a lover of KY basketball!

28. SexnNursinHomes
    9:59 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

24- i mean good vid. haha

29. gcat4496
    10:00 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

30. Cawood2Cal
    10:03 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

AD’s first slam when he reached back was just as good, and so was the pic CBS had of his face. On the second, this one, he had to reach back again because the lob was tipped back slightly from the basket by Deing.

31. Gladys Shufflebarger
    10:05 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

It’s too bad there had to be an AP article this morning talking about police in “riot gear” trying to dispearse throngs of fans burning couches and flpping cars. Makes Kentucky look stupid in my opinion.

32. Al's IndiCats
    10:09 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Watching the UK, UL game you could hear the excitement in Nance’s Kellogg’s voice, then you watched the KU and OSU game and it sounded more like a kid’s voice that has opened all of his Christmas presents. Very little emotion at all if any. GO CATS!!!!!!!!

33. Women Everywhere
    10:12 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Loved the emotion from AD last night. I will soooo miss him

34. Earl
    10:13 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Well may be not all off my chest, have to give cbs there props, they were not gonna give up on rooting for loserville til the very end, jackass’ (hate them too) ever since the duke game when one of the studio guys said” I fell and rolled over the desk “when the crap shot went in ( Barkley said it didn’t count by the way) I hope we can win this championship to shut all these people up.

35. MtnCat
    10:28 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

The new look of eight!

36. Al's IndiCats
    10:36 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

34, you have to remember it’s CBS, and with CBS it means “Close Basketball Score” it’s always the same, even when we play teams we beat by 20 it’ll be close no matter what. With all the charges that were called on us I’m actually surprized we came away with a win. Not to take anything away from UL, because they did play one helluva game!

37. jeff
    11:44 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

Boom goes the Dunkamite

38. 00BBN00
    11:51 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

37 your inability to spell is rIdiculous…

39. The Tain't
    11:57 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

37. Is that all you’ve got?

40. The Tain't
    11:58 am April 1, 2012 Permalink

37. O,yeah! It IS all you’ve got, isn’t it!!!

41. Thanks
    1:43 pm April 1, 2012 Permalink

Everytime I think of this dunk I burn something! Yeah!!

42. Aaron Craft's Rosacea
    5:07 pm April 1, 2012 Permalink

Clark Kellogg= Billy Packer 2.0. So biased against KY last night it was unbelievable.