This is one way to celebrate Labor Day

While most of you are outside soaking up the Monday sun, playing cornhole and eating hot dogs, some people aren’t so fortunate on this holiday. This post is for those of you who, like me, are trapped inside today, looking for something to do.

For some reason I can’t explain, I have decided to watch a replay of yesterday’s game to see… hell, I don’t know what I’m expecting to see. I’m just watching it to be watching. And if you feel compelled to do the same, you can watch a replay of the game at ESPN3.com.

I will say it is nice to watch the offense move the ball down the field. They were really clicking yesterday.

The defense?

ESPN3.com’s fast forward button is getting a lot of use today.

Watch at your own risk.

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for This is one way to celebrate Labor Day

1. 614Cat
    2:09 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Anybody know if the pre-game or post-game shows will be on podcast?

2. Walter Sobchak
    2:15 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

No thanks

3. Bradley
    2:29 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

14 pts sucks. That’s not “clicking”. Points. Points. Points. Not another damn thing matters. Move the ball all you want. Keep scoring 14 and you’ll keep getting your ass kicked.

4. crappy
    2:46 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Really getting tired of seeing people on this site rave about our offense. It was worse than last year.

5. Scott Rigot
    3:09 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Even Stevie Wonder can see this team sucks!

6. ebell55
    4:20 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

I was at the game and watching the replay we didnt play as poorly as I thought. The fumbles and the miss field goal hurt us bad. The announcers were terrible saying UofL has dominated us when we had won 4 out of 5. Offense looked good defense needs work. I say we start #8 at the Will and sit 10 and 54. I usually don’t call individuals out but 10 and 54 need to get stronger at the point of attack or sit the bench!!!

7. L2C8
    5:34 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Matt, packer up an swing by my house. I’ll cook u up a steak an we can kick back and throw a few back. You know, catch up on old times.

8. L2C8
    5:37 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Sorry, Matt u swing by an pick Drew up, just noticed HE wrote this post. Sorry lil slow today.

9. Jim
    6:01 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

Drew, it’s time that KSR and other sports writers in KY stop trying to put a positive spin on a hopeless situation for UK football. Joker’s team and new recruits ( last in the SEC and continuing) on Sunday proves how far UK is from being anywhere close to being competitve in football. UK is light years away with very little hope in sight.

It is sad that Joker being our home town coach can not do the job. But is there anyone in the athletic department that is capable of selecting the right coach? I have very little confidence in UK’s athletic dept. when it comes to football. They will need outside help to get the right coach. If they wait on Joker it’s over.

10. STEVE BACK
    6:43 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

No matter how many time you watch it. YEW KAY sUcKs!!!

11. STEVE BACK
    8:27 pm September 3, 2012 Permalink

No matter how many times I deny it. I am a fag.