There’s a storm coming…

Article written by Drew Franklin

18 Comments for There’s a storm coming…

1. jnc2
    9:03 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

There’s a storm coming…..season ends with 4-8 record lol

2. Is It Basketball Season Yet?
    9:15 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

There’s a storm coming…..but turns out to be a light drizzle.

3. FootballFan
    9:20 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

I love football! I understand I am in the minority, but I am yet to understand the negativity and towards a program that has never been elite. I am pumped for the upcoming football season. Even at our in our prime we were not pulling in 4 and 5 star recruits, but overachieving with under-appreciated talent that our staff was able to find. Even the greatest cynics had to have smiled after the wins of South Carolina and Tennessee. Until we get crushed by Louisville (which I don’t think we will) and lose to Kent State, let’s stop tearing this team apart and get behind them.

4. erniecat
    9:28 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

#3 I agree 100%.

5. UK Homer
    9:35 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

#3/4 – But then if we do lose you won’t be able to sit back while crossing your arms and say “I told you so.” If we win, then no one will mind the negative nancys jumping aboard, so might as well be a hater. If you root for UK and we lose, then you’ll only be able to show your face on a UK fan site…oh wait.

6. I still believe
    9:36 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

I agree 100% as well, last year was dreary but there are good players in the program. I believe we can surprise some people this year. Go CATS!

7. JPhelps
    9:48 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

Not fooled. 5-7 at best, sales drop again next year… I think Danny Trevathan had a part in every defensive play in that video.

8. Newt
    9:48 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

This clip would be way more inspirational if Bruce Wayne was playing tailback. But regardless…Beat the Ville.

9. JC
    9:56 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

Is it basketball season yet and JPhelps are horrible human beings that should quit coming to the site and breathing all together. Your kind should not be allowed to bread. You quit on the team, quit on life. I hope your pets pee on your face every night until basketball season. Maybe we should stop trying to succeed because you both are so smart, so witty, so capable of changing where we are going in football. You guys are the type who have never seen a play in practice yet scream because a freshman won’t be quarterback. These are the loser of BBN.

10. Bat Bale
    10:10 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

Good god this is terrible. I couldn’t even finish it.

11. FootballFan
    10:56 pm August 23, 2012 Permalink

Last time I checked Danny wasn’t a highly sought after recruit. Why can’t Williamson or Dupree be the next big linebacker from UK. I’d rather be proud of the stand outs that choose to represent the Blue and White than consistently bash a team of athletes that come to UK to prove they belong in the SEC. I love Kentucky Basketball, but as a graduate I feel pride when any of us succeed.

12. Nashwan
    12:08 am August 24, 2012 Permalink

Great video.

Guys if you have Williams contact info, I can actually really use him for a handful of projects. Have him shoot me an email at [email protected] and make sure to say Charles needed his video expertise. Thanks and go Cats.

13. UKBlue
    12:10 am August 24, 2012 Permalink

This kind of stuff is stupid. Talk is cheap & overrated !! Just play – catch the damn ball – go stop someone – block someone – do your job – go win something – then you can talk

14. Dude
    12:49 am August 24, 2012 Permalink

If awesome means the worst/lamest video I’ve ever seen.. then this video is awesome.

15. kittylitter
    3:01 am August 24, 2012 Permalink

Better video for the upcoming football season? Go to YouTube and watch The Who sing “Won’t Get Fooled Again”. Hence, my attitude when I elected not to renew my season tix. Sounds like I’m not alone on that decision.

16. Beavis
    7:52 am August 24, 2012 Permalink

Not bashing the players,,,,just being realistic,,, they will go 2 and 10. There’s a storm coming ? LOL

17. UKfansNKY
    9:12 am August 24, 2012 Permalink

THANK YOU #3……All these haters and all the negativity is BS!! Why in the hell are you even following the Team if you can’t SUPPORT THEM!!! I know one thing, this program turns around (God I hope and pray) you sorry ass haters will jump right back on the wagon!! GO CATS!!!!

18. zartine
    4:19 pm August 24, 2012 Permalink

nice lil video but when your showing highlights and its only from 2 games thats not saying alot for the program, I hope they have a better season this year but I just dont see it happen while joker is in charge