Let’s watch it again

You’re a better person than me if you can sit through this entire video.

#BeatMizzou

Article written by Drew Franklin

28 Comments for Let’s watch it again

1. ...
    11:44 am October 26, 2012 Permalink

More like Milli Vanilli Bound

2. DZ4UK
    11:45 am October 26, 2012 Permalink

I made it 10 seconds and threw up my lunch. Then I fast forwarded and saw the girls…and it was a little easier to watch…with no sound of course.

3. Willcat
    11:45 am October 26, 2012 Permalink

That was painful..I think I need to sue them for pain and suffering

4. ThatsExactlyRight
    11:49 am October 26, 2012 Permalink

Bikinis always help but weren’t enough this time. That was horrible!

5. ...
    11:50 am October 26, 2012 Permalink

I was at the blue white game and saw M A T T sucking it up with some suits on the floor…ANy why does this sight not report anything negative…Oh I also saw a nice Big shinny Credentialpass around his neck…BINGO!

6. Jim Wilkins
    12:09 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

Well, it’s much better than that rap crap for us that has been posted on here. Actually it’s a clever little ditty with a well done video. Too bad Mizzou is Oh-fer in the SEC.

7. ????????
    12:13 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

#5. Jealous much, u sound like a whiny 12 yr old

8. MountainDog
    12:14 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

6)Yep…us danged ol Kentucky boys dont like that rap stuff. Wez only like our coloreds to play basketball and wins championships.

9. You Serious, Clark?
    12:16 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

Ok…I just lost I.Q. points by watching that. President Obama better be on high alert; that video could cause a riot in America!

10. Bikinis
    12:19 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

Even we didn’t want to be a part of that. Sorry…Those girls are not even remotely attractive.

11. MartyFeldmanEyes
    12:20 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

That really is Tuuuurble!

12. Walter Sobchak
    12:25 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

6) A clever little ditty????? Dear God. The rap videos on here do suck, but not as bad as this. I actually think this song may be a joke. Or maybe I am just hoping.

13. Better
    12:35 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

Its stuck in my head now….thanks Drew.

14. Jatt Mones
    12:53 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

This has to be a joke, right? Is Rashawn Franklin white?

15. UKBlue
    12:56 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

Someone needs to hit these idiots in the head with a bat. The only national championships Mizz has ever won is in Baseball in 1954 & Indoor Track & Field in 1965, their fans need to get a clue.

16. tltaworl
    12:59 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

Wow, that was wow. wow

17. Bluegrass Jonnie
    1:09 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

#8 — Ha, ha! Rap doesn’t suck because it’s mostly black boys doing it. It sucks because it isn’t remotely musical, and most of the time the writer can’t even rhyme the words! To each his own, but this video has high production value. Let’s at least give Mizzou points for trying. Wish I didn’t have to hear that whiny lead singer, but being from the Bluegrass State, we really have no ground to bitch about that.

18. RYNO
    1:49 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

There aren’t enouch hot chicks in the world to make that video seem cool.

19. shimsky
    2:03 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

This sucks so HARD. They are trying WAY too hard at the “not trying” thing in this over-produced vid. Douchey doesn’t even do this drivel justice. Such horribleness. Too camera friendly. Are they ex-mickey mouse clubbers? Save yourselves some time and start singing some fresh beat band nonsense. Wow, what countryboy credibility they have, with their brand new denim shirts and trendy colored flannel rehearsing absurdly in a random field. The only good thing about this vid is all the hot tail hanging with these masculinity-challenged pantyliners. We all know the chicks showed up because there were cameras around. Vaginal discharge at it’s finest.

20. shimsky
    2:10 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

OH MY GOD. I just watched the whole piece of crap. 4 costume changes? Chopping wood? REALLY?!?!?!!?? I now HATE mizzzzzz forever. Fake yodell-ey, whiny voice, douchebag backups, cute interactions with your fellow-douchebags during the “ditty”? Please, KSR, never post this ever again. My whole weekend is ruined now.

21. 3cats
    3:04 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

I am 57 yr old white man and I will take rap any day over this crap! Rap on baby….. Rap on……

22. ukbradstith
    3:21 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

Sounds just as good as any other country video. If this was a UK video everybody would love it. I hate how our fan base thinks everything about UK is great but if any other fan base does anything else it’s so terrible. If you are being honest, most of the videos put up here (ours and other teams) are pretty freakin’ good for a bunch of college kids with no budget.

23. Red Rooster
    3:30 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

39 seconds. That’s it.

24. 8andcounting
    3:36 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

Honestly, that made my day. I haven’t laughed that hard at anything KSR has put up in a while, but that was pure comedy. From the first, intense look into the camer by the lead singer to his non-definable facial hair (is that a goatee? is it a chin beard? maybe a mizzou adaptation of the legendary Louisville Line Beard), this music video was awesome. Thanks KSR

25. RealTalk
    3:40 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

This really isn’t bad at all. Especially compared to the majority of the fan songs we see.

26. Chris
    6:23 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

If this was a UK song every one would love it.

27. ASPCH
    10:37 pm October 26, 2012 Permalink

No Humans Were Harmed During The Filming Of This Video (unless they happened to be listening or watching)

28. J Jones
    12:23 am October 27, 2012 Permalink

I know I heard matt!s nose whistle at least 5 times in 2 min. That was all I could stand. My watch again for the ladies with the sound off.