The UK-UF Live Blog is coming

josh-clemons

Kickoff is 90 minutes away, and that means it’s almost time for the Kentucky-Florida Live Blog. The fun will get started around 6:30, so settle in with a cold one before you switch to the hard stuff after half time.

Go Cats.

Article written by Hunter Campbell

I used to write here.

24 Comments for The UK-UF Live Blog is coming

1. Ben
    5:37 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

There is nothing hard enough to take care of what this game will give!

2. Goldust
    5:44 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

I plan on soiling my panties by halftime.

3. Joker sucks
    5:45 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

Tune in to Texas radio tonight and listen to Billy Gillispies post UK/Florida game thoughts. He’s going to say, “They got whooped, plain and simple.”

4. Big Blue 66
    5:51 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

well, at least we dont have to play Bama this year, my goodness

5. Moses
    5:53 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

Haha I’m watching the Bama game. it’s kinda weird watching a real team:(

6. HBD
    5:54 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

Bama would go 8-8 in the AFC South.

7. Tide Rollin
    6:08 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

Bring Kirby smart to ky. Barnfart is too stupid to go get a good coach and I hope people are not kidding yourselves by thinking we will give Florida a game. We will not be prepared and we will have no game plan as usual this will be ugly early. Barnhart should be on the hott seat as well because he is too dumb to go get a good coach and this is his second hire that has failed. I got
    News for all the people who say he got cal, that is not right we had Pratt and other people get cal and they basically told Barnhart to sit down we will handle it. Good luck newton I hope you have a good flack jacket on tonight.

8. bigbluedude
    6:12 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

is it wrong for a life long uk fan to be looking forward more to lsu-wvu than our game?

9. Hire Phil Fulmer
    6:16 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

8- yes

10. Hoss
    6:18 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

You want to increase alcohol sales?

Drink every time a UK receiver drops a pass or Morgan Newton gets sacked. You’ll be making a run at halftime.

11. Hoss
    6:20 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

BTW- your first clue that Joker sucks as a HC? He was a WR in college and has spent most of his professional career as a WR coach.

Now, look at our WR’s.

I rest my case.

12. greg
    6:33 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

i’ll watch UK til 8:oo then im switching to WVU v LSU. i cant sit through another full game of what i sat through last weekend. TRY TO GO CATS, GO MOUNTAINEERS

13. #Rise
    6:38 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

11-So true

14. ArmyCats
    6:39 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

11. That’s not really fair. We are lacking serious playmakers at the WR position not because of coaching. Cobb was a QB coming in, Dickie was under sized, Stevie and Matthews were JUCO projects. Who do you think coached them up?

15. YearyCat
    6:39 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

What about Boise’ Coach, I love their offense. Heck I would love to have Mike Leach as well.

16. UK4Life
    6:43 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

Hey…You People….You come to KSR and we can all have a good time with it…but at the end of the day…Be a UK fan or Not….But at least on GAME DAY leave it be…Get behind them and SHUT UP…LETS GO BIG BLUE…and tomorrow we’ll talk about tomorrow…Bleed Blue…Go Cats

17. experienced
    6:49 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

I think if we end up chasing out Joker, Boise State’s coach is who I would like to see be number 1 on our list. Bring him in to a better (not much) recruiting field and give him some top notch facilities and competition snd I think he would thrive here at UK.

18. experienced
    6:56 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

16-I am behind the team, the coaches and the the program in general. Saying what IF isn’t showing any lack of respect or devotion to the program, even on game day. It was a pretty neutral statement. So shut your mouth.

19. Hoss
    7:30 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

The uniforms do look awesome…

20. Hoss
    7:32 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

I’m 2 drinks in already with a ton of time left in the 1st.

21. markuk11
    7:48 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

I started drinking before the game started and I quickly sobered up watching Flowida run up and down the field. I changing to the LSU vs WVU game………go LSU.

22. There is no Eric Gustofson
    7:59 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

Why is no one else thinking this: UK bails on the SEC, joins the ACC. Its obvious we dont belong here. And I woul love to play carolina and the dukies a couple times a year.

23. There is no Eric Gustofson
    7:59 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

Why is no one else thinking this: UK bails on the SEC, joins the ACC. Its obvious we dont belong here. And I would love to play carolina and the dukies a couple times a year.

24. Hoss
    8:26 pm September 24, 2011 Permalink

22-

A) UK is a charter (founding) member of this conference.

B) Money

C) If they jumped, once Cal was gone, UK would be rendered to a middle-of-the-pack ACC basketball school with only minor improvements to fb.

D) All of the above.