The second grossest thing you’ll see all day

762704105

As if his naked back and new tat weren’t enough this morning, another image of Pitino getting a tattoo just hit the web.

Hey trolls: stop whining about us making fun of you. You make it way too easy. Drew Franklin has enough Photoshop material for a lifetime.

There’s even video:

The last five seconds of that video are going to haunt me forever.

54 Comments for The second grossest thing you’ll see all day

1. Mr.Economy
    12:33 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Momma said there would be days like this…….

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

I feel better now….

2. Tom Jurich
    12:34 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

You’re next Calipari! Bwahaha!!!

3. Cat Alina
    12:35 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

wrong video

4. Mr.Economy
    12:37 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Notice how the electric cord is covered for protection…… can’t let those “ricky” germs infiltrate and infect the world…..

5. Wow
    12:38 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

I think I thew up in my mouth…

6. HagginHall
    12:39 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

I can’t believe on a day when George Jones has died that we’re talking about a 60-year-old man’s filthy tattoo!

7. Blue
    12:39 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

What’s even worse…Louisville fans think we’re actually BITTER.

The word you’re looking for, Cardinal fans, is NAUSEATED. I’d be downright embarrassed if there were shirtless pictures of Calipari getting tatted up. Disgusting.

8. Goonceps
    12:40 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Never trust a guy with a conservative hair style and a crazy wild beard

9. Model Release
    12:41 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Rick, did you sign the release form? If not, there’s still time to re-hire the lawyer. Better chance of getting money from this than winning two champ’s in a row.

10. Oldblue
    12:41 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

With Ricky P its all measured in seconds

11. Madison,IndianaCAT
    12:42 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Did Pitino have to bring a note to the Tattoo Parlor sayin Karen Sypher approved this tattoo!

12. Riggo
    12:44 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Now all he needs is a big red “A” tattooed on his chest.

13. stxcat
    12:46 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

We win a National Championship our coach takes the trophy across the state for all the BBN to see, Ricky takes theirs to a tattoo parlor….I guess that is where their fans are!!!!!

14. Azubuike's Bicep
    12:47 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

You guys have it all wrong. He wasn’t getting a tattoo. He was visiting his dermatologist.

15. UKDMD
    12:47 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

12) I see what you did there

Also, I refuse to watch this video. Ew.

16. ReplyTo13
    12:50 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

He also brought it into Jeff Ruby’s the other day. Guess their fans hang out there as well?

17. kadizkat
    12:51 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Here’s my question to all the Card trolls who visit this site (it is inspired by #13), schedule a trip across the state with your coach, trophy and whoever else you want, let’s see how many card fans show up.

18. Model Release
    12:51 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

@15-I also refuse to watch this video.

19. SexnNursinHomes
    12:52 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Rick is a sadist. He loves pain. He’s the only person who actually enjoyed the physical symptoms of Syphillis.

20. RahRah
    12:52 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

I refuse to click too. EEeeewwwwww
    At least he gets the “L” in the right direction which is more than the UofL fans on my FB page can do. Lol

21. Experienced
    12:54 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

12- good reference, got a good chuckle outta me.

Ole ball coach looks like he belongs in a hospital gown.

22. Kristen Geil's Abs
    12:56 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

What do you call that ghetto font Louisville uses? The only place I see it is for UL and on cars in the hood.

23. Karen Sypher
    12:59 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

11 you are absolutely correct Yes I told Rick that if he ever wanted to win me back he needed a tattoo. I understand Joanne did not care one way or the other.

24. SexnNursinHomes
    12:59 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

22- The “L” font is based on ul fan’s most adored malt liquor.

Olde English.

25. CatSinceBirth
    1:02 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Well, I did think of Pitino in a postive manner, but no more. He can rot in haiti as far as I’m concerned. Cal has all these top coaches spinning on their heads. What they won’t do to try and upstage Cal simply amazes me. What they fail to realize is what Cal does, comes naturally. He is who he is. These guys are complete fakes, and we as well as the recruits see it. Listen to their comments, they’ll tell you they see through all this crapola.

26. Creepy Rick
    1:02 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

seriously what was going on those last few seconds. nasty.

27. I Say
    1:04 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

He’s an old man give him a break

28. Dr. Oz
    1:05 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

What type of STD causes all those sores on your back besides the freckles that I see.

29. jake
    1:06 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

rick pitino’s turning into an italian gangster. First he thinks he’s being shot at. Now he’s getting a tattoo….

30. jake
    1:07 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

creepy ass video by the way

31. J in Orlando
    1:07 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

I guess the SID made sure Rick took out the ball-gag for the photo op…he LOVES the pain!! lol

32. Chaz
    1:08 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

>>Charlie: Oh I had some bets down for you. You saw some money.

Terry: You don’t understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum,which is what I am, let’s face it. It was you, Charley.<<

Quotes from "On The Waterfront". Can't watch it without comparing to Rick. You have done very well, but you could have been a contender for best of all time.

33. Benny
    1:11 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

The tattoo artist is Adam Potts. He is the best!

34. kelkat
    1:12 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

He’s going to regret that in the morning….

35. Delaney Hanley
    1:24 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

That guy has now officially lost his mind that was so ridiculous and creepy. Could you imagine Cal, Izzo,or Coach K doing that wow?

36. Sheeeeiiit
    1:32 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

I am posting this again. yes it is a copy paste job from an earlier comment but I think it’s a good true story to share.
    I’m going to make good use of another UL post on a UK site with a quick story:
    I live in Nashville TN. The weekend after the tourney my wife and I went out to dinner downtown. She doesn’t care for sports but supports my love for UK. Obviously I take time out to tell her about the idiot fans for UL. But she has not truly understood my rants until after dinner that night. We came out of the restaurant and waited for the valet to get our car. People are all over the place partying. But all you can hear is a group of guys drunk as hell yelling at the top of thier lungs. They acted like total fools and everyone noticed. They were strutting/swerving down the sidewalk. We both said damn those guys are real jerk offs. As they got closer to us one of the fools yelled/slurred, “hey everyone do you remember when the cards won the national title”? No one answered. But they were just so drunk and in love with themselves and they were determined to make all of downtown nashville know it by making idiots of themselves. When we drove off my wife said damn those guys were embarrassing. I Said yeh they were UL fans. She said oooooh thooooose are the ones you talk about with the chicken bucket hats and what not. I said yes. She said wow they even had those beard things(line beards) you joke about. I said yes that is your UL fanbase for you and she laughed out loud.

37. STEVE!
    1:32 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

I wonder how many more 60-year old men were lined up to get tattoos that day? 0 maybe? I guess he can show that off with the trophy on his train tour of the west and south ends of Louisville.

38. UKBlue
    1:34 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Some UL fan or media person should really ask the question, WTF is wrong with Rick. If there wasn’t more than enough evidence already, this pic clearly shows someone who has lost his mind.

39. Reality says
    1:41 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Pitino bleeds blue, but he inks red.

40. jimbob
    2:05 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Loyalty to players? What an idiot!

41. EC
    2:05 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Even after their most triumphant moments, Pitino and the UL fanbase are still the most uncultured, undignified rubes on the planet.

We Cat fans should be thrilled to have them as our arch rival. They provide an endless amount of laughs.

42. Schart
    2:20 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Adam Potts is the artist. http://www.tattoosalvation.com/

43. UofLFan
    2:20 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

If calipari got one you guys would think it was genius. Just like Drake getting a ring, what did he do for the team again? Haters gonna hate. You have 4 topics on him getting a tattoo. Is this LSR, Louisville Sports Radio.

44. Rockfield, KY
    2:20 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Is Ricky P. really a ginger? He has an awful lot of freckles and moles. I think Rick is a natural carrot top. Let’s ask Karen if the carpet tells the whole story. Anyone have the number to the pen?

45. Sin The'
    2:24 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

his tat is gonna look awful when they have to cut into it to get that melanoma that’s growing all over his back.

46. bluesman
    2:40 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

I still think Pitina’s jersey should be removed from Rupp and burned let Turdials hang one for him in the Chicken Coop He has many time shown disrespect for the players that played for UK when he was there.

47. dc
    3:40 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Is that a prostate exam and Pitino is showing how many fingers?

48. BlueFins
    3:45 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

You would think after the 2 1/2 decades it took to win a NC that they would not have disrespected the trophy like that.

49. BurntMyCouchIn'12NowGottaSleepOnTheFloor
    3:54 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Wow #36 that was a great story. What a bunch of losers dont they know you supposed to riot and do the couch burning after the final four win not the championship game.

50. jetblue
    4:09 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Damn he’s creepy as hell.

51. Sin The
    5:14 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

Why didn’t he have the tattoo guy blacken in his baldspot?

52. Lil c
    9:41 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

I think Pitinos name should be stricken from Lexignton forever! Who’s with me? I say we call, email, do what we have to do to MAKE them take this classless piece of garbages name out from the rafters of Rupp!!!!!

53. Lil c
    9:48 pm April 26, 2013 Permalink

*lexington

54. jimbob
    11:19 am April 29, 2013 Permalink

52 – Sure thing, just forfeit the 96 and 98 titles and it’s a deal. No memories of Pitino at UK at all!!!