The Saturdays’ Morning Links

-TV Williams loves y’all on Twitter- no really, he does.

-Archie Goodwin got signed- but we still don’t know his final deal terms.

-Once again, the Dominican ties are really helping UK basketball with their recruiting.

-Goodluck Okonoboh may be lucky, but he’s also an incredibly skilled basketball player; however, he’s keeping his lips sealed about where he’s leaning towards going for college.

-Need an NBA fix? Check out these top ten moments of the 2012-2013 NBA season– The Score actually counted down the Top 100, but who cares about the other ninety?

-Is kicking Marshall Henderson off the team the right move for Andy Kennedy- or a huge mistake?

Jay-Z can walk and chew gum at the same time. AND play agent to big name athletes.

@KristenGeilKSR

Article written by Kristen Geil

13 Comments for The Saturdays’ Morning Links

1. Dreamin'
    10:20 am July 13, 2013 Permalink

Got this girl I’m in love with and God do I wish she would move on me like those chicks are singing about, just can’t find the right line to cross and I need her to lead me or our love could be lost forever.

2. Whoa
    10:39 am July 13, 2013 Permalink

I’m not really sure what #1 is saying, but I do know that may be the hottest collection of girls in a music group, ever. Boin-oing-oingggggg

3. Olga
    11:11 am July 13, 2013 Permalink

My sister is earning $185/hour working at home using this one old trick

4. Sabastian
    11:14 am July 13, 2013 Permalink

3) What old trick earns a person 185/hr?

5. Drew Franklin
    11:16 am July 13, 2013 Permalink

I will just invented a golf club that tweets after every swing

@DrewFranklinRetardKSR

6. Crappy Music
    11:31 am July 13, 2013 Permalink

Ears. Bleeding. Make it stop.

7. alacat
    11:54 am July 13, 2013 Permalink

Kristen, is that you sitting on the diving board?

8. Delk for 3
    12:08 pm July 13, 2013 Permalink

With Chris Herren now trying to help Marshall Henderson, I’d say the chances are good for Henderson that he stays on the team. That stated, I wouldn’t be surprised if he does something with drugs again. He probably hasn’t hit rock bottom.

9. tankercat
    12:53 pm July 13, 2013 Permalink

Not to worry, Henderson’s suspension will be up when practice starts, that will teach him a real lesson. Ole Miss needs him more he he needs Ole Miss, and thats a fact Jack.

10. J Wall w soap on my privates
    3:05 pm July 13, 2013 Permalink

even I think this vid better to look at. (soap can’t hide this)

11. kybigblue
    3:10 pm July 13, 2013 Permalink

Donovan has put a player on suspension the last two summers. No harm done if they are back by practice and the season. So expect Henderson to be back at Ole Miss.

12. SummerVacation
    4:13 pm July 13, 2013 Permalink

College summer break is perfect for two things:

1) let the students take a deep breath, blow off some steam, and make some money so they may not be in debt to the tune of six digits when they graduate.

2) let the football and basketball coaches take a deep breath, blow off some steam, and suspend members of their respective teams so they can welcome them back for the fall/winter sports and make the coach some money to pay off those nagging debts.

I expect Mr Henderson will be on the team when the season starts unless he snorts a line at a team meeting. Please don’t do that Mr Henderson, your team and conference needs you, if only as the player everyone loves to hate.

13. beerface
    11:46 pm July 13, 2013 Permalink

am i the only one who finds her under-leg dimples sexy?