The planking craze continues to spread…

Eric Bledsoe gets in on the action…

bledsoe-planking

Dave Ulinski too….

dave-ulinski

Eloy Vargas remains very disturbed by this.

Article written by Thomas Beisner

30 Comments for The planking craze continues to spread…

1. hersheyisabear
    2:15 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

The most ignorant shit I have ever seen. I expect this from like middle school kids but adults. Come on. Lame.

2. madtex
    2:17 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Have better use of my time….

3. CatWalk
    2:18 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

i must have missed something. what is this “plankin” all about?

4. hersheyisthecolorofmyturd
    2:19 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Might as well have fun doing something. Middleschool, yes. Most ignorant S#&% ever, not even close.

5. SexnNursinHomes
    2:19 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

I plank when I do 69. Otherwise this new craze is dumb as hell. What happend to the good ol’ times like peeing on an electric fences, eggin’ houses, cuffin farts and stickin’ it in other people’s faces. Man, times are gettin cheezy. Step it up kids.

6. Yessir
    2:22 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

i feel bad for people who think that is fun

7. Jessdogky
    2:22 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

what is that picture supposed to mean by Eloy????

8. CatWalk
    2:24 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

#7, really?

9. tom
    2:25 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Is this the same as ‘waterboarding’? lol

10. CatWalk
    2:27 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

can someone tell me what this “planking” shit is all about? What exactly is the point? Or better yet, what in the hell are they doing? And last, who started it so that I can smack the taste out of their mouth!

11. DoobieBlue
    2:32 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Australians started the planking craze years ago. One man died planking on a roof, fell seven stories to his death. Bledsoe only planks to relieve the stress of playing for the Clippers. SexnNursinHomes is admitting he is a stiff in bed.

12. hoss_cat
    2:33 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

i dont get the eloy comment either, nor do i know what planking is

13. Get with it
    2:45 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

The lying down game (also known as planking,[1] or face downs) is an activity, popular in various parts of the world, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the Internet is an integral part of the game.[2] Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play.[2] The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved.[3]

14. ebell55
    2:45 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

1 I agree with you. Face down a** up is not a good look for any man! This fad started in Australia. The same folks who gave us Crocidile Dundee! I say if your over 24yrs old and do this you are a real idiot!

15. SexnNursinHomes
    2:59 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

11- no, I’m really flexible. I love long walks on the beach, moonlight dinners, and giving the ladies glass bottom boats, hot carls, strawbeery shortcakes, rusty trombones.

16. Craig
    3:00 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

“Planking” has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard of.

17. jengland
    3:03 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Hey #1
    Use the term ignorant in the correct context. Ironically, you are using the word as if the meaning of it is similar to “stupid” or “foolish”.

18. WiLdCATfan4life
    3:08 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

This sh*t is stupid

19. SagaciousMind
    3:18 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

You may think its stupid but that takes some strength, especially doin it like Ulinski. You say adults like these are 30 yr olds, they are teenagers or 20. Geeze have a sense of humor, you sound like the blue hairs at Rupp!!

20. bald knob
    3:21 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Human beings are a very bored species…

21. Smokey
    3:35 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Is Bledsoe planking in South Central? Enzel will get your wallet like that.

22. Well pilgrim, I gotta tell ya
    3:41 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

The Duke planked in 3 movies I remember…

23. Pick Ratino
    3:54 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

I love planking in italian restaurants.

24. mores
    4:05 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

I’m confused at Eloy’s picture. Is that slaves on a slave ship? If so, is he trying to imply that planking is somehow offensive because people are positioning themselves in the same physical position that slaves were transported in?

We didn’t bring him here for his academic prowess, I guess.

(Be careful if you sleep on your front, it’s racist).

25. Dave Ulinski
    4:13 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

planking’s not stupid. you’re stupid.

26. FattyMcButterpants
    4:18 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Cool. I don’t even have to get off the couch for this. I love planking almost as much as a Double Down from KFC and a gallon of Mr. Pibb, delivered to my door.

27. HereForTheLulz
    4:26 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Some of you take life too seriously. It’s silly and stupid, but that’s the point.

I’m surprised by all the highbrow folks in here. You’re reading KSR, after all, not the Wall Street Journal.

28. Cal's Pal
    4:31 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Not that I think its the beez knees, but I bet the dudes who are making fun of planking are the same ones that “ice their bros” and think its cool to tailgate at the stadium when there’s not a game. I’m just waiting for Chris Angel to f*ck everyone over and plank without anything under him.

29. BPsycho
    4:58 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

#28 Chris Angel is a ******* *****. So he’s always ******* everyone, like right now he’s ******* someone somewhere.

30. [email protected]
    5:37 pm June 28, 2011 Permalink

Ive got a great pic of my grandfather planking..shit killz..keep up the good work. If you dont understand or dont like it why the F%&k take the time to comment..Dumbass