Just from following the Phil Fulmer situation from a distance, it sure does feel a whole lot like the Tubby Smith scenario playing out all over again to our south. From the “you only won with Cutcliffe” to the “you ran the program into the ground”, I feel like it’s deja vu all over again. So, what is the only things still missing from Fulmergate to make it just like the exodus of Tubby?
A ridiculous song.
Also, the Knoxville News-Sentinel listed a group of potential successors to Fulmer. Here’s there list, but who would you hire?
– Tim Brewster (Minnesota)
– Butch Davis (North Carolina)
– Jim Grobe (Wake Forest)
– Jon Gruden (Tampa Bay Buccanneers)
– Brian Kelly (Cincinnati)
– Lane Kiffin (unemployed and not who Al Davis thought he was)
– Mike Leach (Texas Tech)
– Will Muschamp (d-coordinator at Texas)
– Gary Patterson (TCU)
– Chris Peterson (Boise State)