day night. Arkansas is on the horizon at 9pm, and the LIVE BLOG will happen around 8:45. SOON, my friends. Very soon, indeed. The Razorbacks come in at 13-4 (2-1 SEC) and one Pelphrey short of being likeable. What is there to look for tonight?
– UK puts its unbeaten home streak on the line, which currently sits at 44-0.
– Arkansas brings a pesky press to town. Will the Cats handle it better than the UofL press? (h/t BTI)
– Will the Razorbacks live up to their promise of ‘running’ with Kentucky?
– Will these damn Cats finally cover?
– Anthony Davis will break the single-season block record…right? He has to.
– Speaking of blocks, is it triple-double time for The Brow?
– Has Jones given up his hobby of giving ‘The Shocker’ freely and allowed his pinky to heal up?
– What kind of production will UK get from the perimeter players (Teague, Miller, Lamb)?
– Is Mike Anderson sad he’s not coaching that surprisingly-awesome Missouri team?
– Will I finish this post before my PR professor calls on me?
– If we lose in the tournament, will we have any fans act like this? (please say no)
Yadda yadda yadda. Be here for the LIVE BLOG, y’all. Something cool is going to happen, I just can’t say what.