The KSR/Guy On the Corner SEC Tournament Challenge Rolls On

BFH0V9ACEAABWUp.jpg-large

Mullet Cat with a strong early showing

The contest is rolling and we have a lot of people participating. If you don’t remember from earlier, GuyontheCornerTickets.com is offering up two lower level SEC Tournament books to KSR and we are giving them away via a “See the State” contest. Thirty locations, which you can find here, around the state and you have to visit eight. Take your picture with a friend, be creative, get bonus points with pictures with notable Kentuckians, and try and win the contest. Plus we found out a few minutes ago that we have a RUNNER UP PRIZE OF TWO MORE TICKETS (upper arena) to the second place finisher. So there is a lot to play for, and more importantly it is fun. Click the link above for all the details. Meanwhile, below are some pics of early entrants:

BFIKevcCcAEFiyF.jpg-large

BFIKu6ZCQAEIcJP.jpg-large

Invading the Yum

Article written by Matt Jones

21 Comments for The KSR/Guy On the Corner SEC Tournament Challenge Rolls On

1. Nathan Kiser
    12:20 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Is that Fatrick Fatterson or Barret Jones in the Ashland pic?

2. cvds
    12:22 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

This challenge is hilarious – wish I could play along! I can’t wait to see more of mullet cat, hahaha.

3. Travis
    12:25 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

I honestly do not even care if I win…this is fun and a great contest! Love all the creative pics and fact that BBN is runnin and drivin around Ky taking random pics. Haha

4. Chairman Rowe
    12:34 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Krandall’s!!!

5. tdogg40330
    4:29 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

2) I agree, funny pics comin in. I just wish I had the time to participate …lol

6. RealCatsFan
    7:37 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Yep, I would love to give it a try as well, but it’s pretty much impossible for us working stiffs to find the time to hit all of these spots. Good luck to those who can do it, and keep the funny pictures coming!

7. RahRah
    7:53 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Can’t play but loving the photos! Gotta root for Mullet Cat & Kitty although the big brother/little brother picture made me smile too. Great idea for a contest. #BBNiseverywhere

8. oldschool
    7:57 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky fans are the most passionate in the nation. It is the FAN that sets this program apart for all others. That’s why I cringe when I talk about Cal giving possession of the program over to players who will be here 8 months and leave. I read his renewed definition of Players First – but it’s still simply a recruiting ploy.

In fact – these pictures are just a small exhibit of the overwhelming evidence that the Kentucky basketball program has, is and always be a Fan First program. It belongs to the fans – the young and the old and in every corner of the Commonwealth.

These are the people who are truly loyal to the program – be it the 8-year-old kid who sleeps with his signed basketball, or the 80-year-old grandmother who faithfully watches every game and knits her grandkids UK socks. The program belongs to us.

9. Fake_Dan_Cummins
    8:20 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Well you know what I like!!!!!

10. Serena
    8:21 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Is a picture with Matt and Drew doing the Tennis Channel an automatic winner?

11. rj
    8:33 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

I usally disagree with oldschool but I think this time he hit the nail on the head. these guys stop in for a cup of coffee, then move on. though some do have real feelings when it comes to UK, and will visit from time to time. but we are fans from birth to death and no matter what,our love for UK will never end.

12. Ibleedblu
    8:54 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Mullet cat is Steven duff, the pool diving uk football player

13. Rockfield, KY
    9:13 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

I wish I could participate, but for some reason I boss doesn’t think it’s a justifiable reason to miss work here in Chattanooga. I’d probably win and Matt would just give them to someone else, again. I’m kidding, Matt.

14. BPM
    9:32 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

oldschool, you are not one of us. Go away.
    Can we get some free tickets to the Ritch Collins and Rob McNurlin show in Ashland? I hear it is great.

15. Paintsville Mafia
    9:41 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

There needs to be a mullet cat poster at the SEC tourney. Make it happen people.

16. sher
    9:57 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Lets fight… like Mulletcats!!

17. UKGrad93
    10:06 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

i love the pics – fun contest for all of us!

18. FooledME
    10:06 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Mullet cat plays the trumpet or something in the band….. guy cracks me up at the home games. Beginning of the second half of every game he does this dance to the intro song it started with him now its like the whole band.I think he was recognized at the game as a senior and when he went down he took the mullet off which i just always thought he had long hair and pulled it back because it is almost a perfect match for his hair……. he fooled me!

19. Marleyuk11
    10:31 am March 12, 2013 Permalink

Love this contest!!!

20. Ibleedblu
    12:05 pm March 12, 2013 Permalink

I lied. Look kinda like duff though. I’m an idiot

21. kentuckman
    12:20 pm March 12, 2013 Permalink

I bet Mullet Cats dad is real proud of him.