The best Lindsey Wilson buzzer-beater you’ll see this season.

As seen on SportsCenter’s Top 10.

Article written by Drew Franklin

29 Comments for The best Lindsey Wilson buzzer-beater you’ll see this season.

1. Lloyd Christmas
    10:16 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

Good for Lindsey! Which one was she?

2. Hoss
    10:22 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

Well, that was awesome.

3. SeoulCat
    10:23 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

Great shot, but jeeezus, Mr. Announcer, get a hold of yourself.

4. Kroger
    10:27 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

It technically wasn’t a full court shot

5. nashcat
    10:32 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

and boom goes the dynamite.

6. Kroger rep
    10:38 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

His foot was the line.

7. UKnowMe
    10:40 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

Lindsey Wilson has a sports network and UK can’t get a decent afternoon sports talk radio show?

8. JerryTownBlotter
    10:41 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

Was that Chris LeMaster (blaster) calling the game?

9. CliffFrankLou
    10:42 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

#4, the announcer later corrects his narrative to say three quarter court shot. Get over your hypercritical self.

10. YoMomma
    10:46 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

I live in Columbia, and havent even heard about it, so much for small towns knowing everything going on……..GREAT SHOT!!!!!!!1!Hope ESNP gets it on there top 10 would be great exposure for a small College and a Small town trying to make thier own niche in College Sports.

11. YoMomma
    10:48 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

Oh yeah this could possibly make “Da-Ville” this 4th or 5th best team in the state now!

12. tdogg4033011
    10:54 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

3) lol, I think he jizzed himself ….. lol

13. Hawkeye Tim
    11:03 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

LOL at #10

14. Bledsoe's Biceps
    11:10 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

Does he have to split anything with Bearded Guy?

15. Mr. Kroger
    11:29 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

We wouldn’t have paid him for that one. He was way past half-court, clearly not a half-court shot.

16. Richard
    11:32 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

What is the big deal? It was just a shot from the free throw line! Oh, no wait, it was from the free throw line on the end of the floor! That was awesome! Awesome win at TN yesterday UK! If you weren’t there then you don’t know how physical the game really was! I am sure some of the CATS are sore today but they kept their cool and won the game! A lot of credit has to be given to them for keeping their cool in a game on the road that was very, very physical! Way to go guys, you are exceptional young men! Also, the GO BIG BLUE chat was AWESOME, I was setting in the middle of a bunch of TN fans and they didn’t know what to do the chant started, they just looked at each other kind of dumbfounded!
    GO CATS!

17. Cal Purnell here
    11:53 am January 15, 2012 Permalink

Not sure what is more surprising, the shot or that Lindsey Wilson has a sports network. Nothing in Columbia besides meth.

18. UKChill Fan
    12:16 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

4th or 5th best in the state!! lol

19. Jman
    12:24 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

So the real question is, why does Lindsey Wilson have a better quality picture for TV than UK?

20. Scott
    1:32 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

He’s never seen a 3/4 court shot go in before in his life? Has he ever heard of youtube or TV?

21. BigBlueFan31
    1:59 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

I am an alumni of LWC, but a UK fan since birth. This is quite possibly the first time that I have been embarrassed by our “fans.” C’mon people, this is an NAIA school in the state of Kentucky. This is a once in a lifetime shot. It could be the only time the school is ever on ESPN, even though all we do is win national title in soccer almost every year.
    But, the fact that you guys would treat this as if they are Louisville is disturbing. Have a bit of class for the small schools in your state.

22. Sump23
    2:05 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

21, agreed. I’m a current student a Lindsey. It isn’t like they’re a threat to UK or anything. You people should love these small schools. Lindsey has probably the best soccer program in the nation, UPike won the basketball national championship this past year, Murray State is having an unbelievable year in basketball, Morehead with Faried and company last year, the list goes on and on. Btw, the basketball team is currently ranked 14th in the NAIA and beat Georgetown!! A program of rich tradition and has played UofL and a few years back Kentucky somewhat close!

23. BigBlueFan31
    2:15 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

22. There are a lot of trollers on here. I would like to think that some of them are not UK fans, but rather here to make it look like some of our fans “suck!” But, who knows?
    I played soccer there, so I know all about the tradition there. I also spent a year as a student assistant on the men’s basketball team. So, I keep up with LWC athletics. We’re a very good athletic program for the NAIA level. Even if I had not went to that school, I would think this was pretty cool for a state school. That was the only point I was making.

Now, that call by Chris was waaaaaayyy over the top. I had to turn it down..lol. So, I can understand that.

24. Former Blue Raider Bball
    3:14 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

Nice for the Blue Raiders in old Biggers!

25. macon_volfan
    3:16 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

as a Transy alum when TU was part of the NAIA, I’m very, very happy to see Georgetown College lose a game in any fashion!

26. Roofus Howls
    6:58 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

Glad to see Joey Styles is still announcing.

27. Bob Loblaw
    8:07 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

And all 15 fans storm the court.

28. Former raider ball player
    9:56 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

Great for him & LW. Any smart ass comments can kiss my a$$!

29. Matt Jones' Barber
    10:32 pm January 15, 2012 Permalink

I went to Lindsey Wilson for a year. Good for the the Blue Raiders. Makes me want to go play a round of Fungo golf.