The best intro to an Enes Kanter video you’ll see all day…

Enes says one of the reasons he will wear #0 for the Jazz is because he wasn’t a one-and-done, he was a zero-and-done at Kentucky. Thanks a lot, NCAA.

Article written by Drew Franklin

22 Comments for The best intro to an Enes Kanter video you’ll see all day…

1. JeanineEdwardsLingerie
    12:22 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

I nominate BTI to dress up like Paul Bearer and try to join Enes’ entourage.

2. makenzmeet
    12:26 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

Can we stop hearing about a player who has never played on minute for our school? He is gone, get on with your life – boring – no one cares.

3. Boom baby
    12:42 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

Funny!

4. BBN
    12:45 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

2.) No one cares about the opinion of an anonymous commentor, and what else do you expect during this time of year…..

5. sanity
    12:49 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

He’s a nice guy who reps UK well and dedicated his first season to us. F the haters.

6. dustin
    12:51 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

#2: Enes was a UK guy, and if you still don’t see it that way after hearing what he said when drafted then you are not a true UK fan.

7. Bob
    12:55 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

Without Kanter, there is no Jorts. Jorts has said that playing against Kanter in practice every day made him the player he is today.

8. ukjonese
    12:58 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

I second #7.. Underkanter developed Jorts 10 fold! Jorts owes his NBA MVP trophy to Kanter ha

9. BigBlueFan31
    12:58 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

2.) I would never consider you to be a true fan by saying that. Are you kidding me? You act like it was his choice to not play for us. He has said Kentucky and Coach Cal more than any of the other guys. He is promoting us like he did play for us. I love the guy. Feel bad tht he couldn’t play, but I will always consider him a UK player/guy.

UKanter!

10. CatsFTW
    1:00 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

After all this time I thought wrestling was real…Now Enes says its fake…I’m heartbroken..

11. bosco
    1:03 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

It really is too bad we didn’t get to see enes in a uk uniform in action. What a good guy. I can’t wait to finally get to see him dominate

12. Loyal_UK_Fan
    1:05 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

Hey UL trolls, UL’s basketball team logged 3,695 minutes of playing time last year. The result? ZERO draft picks. Enes Kanter logged ZERO minutes and was picked 3rd overall. UK players don’t need to play, but still get drafted in the top 3. That is the Kentucky Effect Cal is talking about douchebags.

13. uk
    1:14 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

he likes to bang …hahah (7:40)

14. Loyal_UK_Fan
    1:15 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

In 11 years at Loserville, Pitino has only ONE Final Four. Cal did it in 2 at UK. Pitino only has 1 conference title. Cal has 2. Pitino sent 4 kids to the draft in those 11 years. Cal has sent 9 in 2. Butler has as many Final Fours as UL in the past 25 years and 1 more championship game appearance. So explain to me how Louisville is an elite program?

15. bung
    1:16 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

Kanter is a UK guy…thanks for the Vid…someone needs to let him know rasslin is real…

16. burntlungz
    1:25 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

A+ + inflation

17. Florida Cat
    2:07 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

What a freaking awesome kid! I am so happy for him and I will absolutley be following the Jazz. Congrats big guy, you deserve it!

18. wd
    2:39 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

Enes will never let the ncaa forget their unforgiveable error in judgement. He should inspire all BIGBLUENATION to do the same. Maybe we should have at least one or more fans at every Jazz game with a free ENES sign just to remind Emmert and his lynchmob.

19. makenzmeet
    2:41 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

My point is he’s gone! He stayed because he was waiting to play, and then because he wanted to stay fit for the NBA. I don’t think he is a bad buy, I am just tired of hearing about him ENEZ is Free, move on.

20. Sheeq weefed
    3:35 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

Whoof Arted?

21. EyewearMan
    4:13 pm June 29, 2011 Permalink

Great Video, Wish Kanter could have played for UK, but he will always be a Wildcat!

22. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater