The Best Dunk You’ll See In The NCAA Tournament

Late in #15 seed Florida Gulf Coast’s upset victory over #2 seed Georgetown tonight, this happened.

Why did the guy throw this oop? How did the other guy catch it? How did he dunk it?

IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW OR WHY!! The only way this could have been better is if Bill Raftery was there to exclaim “SEND IT IN CHASE FIELER!!”

Congrats to the Eagles!

Article written by Aaron Flener

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

26 Comments for The Best Dunk You’ll See In The NCAA Tournament

1. Han
    9:17 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

#1 on the Top Ten right there. Ridiculous.

2. Japrick
    9:18 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Who knew white kids from West Virginia could get that high? Besides anyone who watches Buckwild that is.

3. rixter
    9:21 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

It’s possible that the Big East will have only one more team in the round of 32 than the SEC (thank you Vander Blue) Didn’t they start out with an 8 – 3 lead?

4. Bobbum man
    9:25 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

U suck Fleener!

5. Cotton Mash
    9:25 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Brassow!

6. snake
    9:27 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

did you see coach enfields trophy wife amanda in the stands? primo

7. Rei
    9:27 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I knew G’town was overrated but I didn’t know FGCU was that good.

8. Maxbps8
    9:29 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

While that was an incredible dunk (i was lucky enough to see it live), but up to that point, I was wondering why in the world that kid was in the game. He had at least four or five DUMB turnovers just prior to this dunk. He almost single-handedly gave the game back to GT.

9. BravoBigBlue
    9:43 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Len Elmore came close to saying white guys ain’t supposed to be able to do that shit.

10. Culver
    9:49 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

I loved how they kept showing the coach’s wife over and over! Reminded me of the Alabama/Notre Dame football game. That coach did really well for himself…lucky bastard!

11. oldschool
    9:50 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

2 – racism lives on KSR.

Imagine the outrage if someone questioned the racial makeup of the Harvard team by saying something like “Who knew black kids could score so high on the ACT?”

MLK’s dream about living in a color-free society is still years away as long as we contniue to judge people based on the color of their skin – and double-standards do not forward the cause.

12. getalife
    9:56 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

oldschool- you just hang out here looking to jump on anything that may be construed as racism. you act like you love it. get a life. go watch a game. there’s some good ones on.

13. RealCatsFan
    9:57 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Oh get off your high horse, oldschool! White people have been joking about their own supposed lack of athleticism and leaping ability for years. So I guess the movie “White Men Can’t Jump” should be burned in public for racial overtones? Ever listen to a comedy skit by Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock?

Yes, true racism is an ugly thing, and although America has come a long way, there are still pockets of it that need to be eliminated. I have raised my kids to be colorblind as much as possible, but your comments are taking things too far. Sensitive, aren’t we?

14. RealCatsFan
    10:00 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

As bad of a rap as the SEC got this year, I have to wonder if their overall winning percentage would be any worse than the Big East, when the BE gets at least 8 teams in the tourney every year.

15. Knows better
    10:03 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Oldschool you got something else to do? Like walk your old dog or clean out your old cats litter box? People don’t care what your old fart smelling way, got to say!

16. oldschool
    10:44 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

16 – I think (hope) KSR can ell where message actually cme from. You should be ashamed- but I’m sure you’re not – which speak volumes.

17. oldschool
    10:53 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Most of my (oldschool) messages come from flying forth from my asshole like a bat possessed by a demon riding a panther on meth. Maybe someday KSR will move to a format that bans idiots like me (oldschool)!

18. J Dub
    10:55 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

This guy has a dunk or two like that every game. I live near FGCU and absolutely love this team.
    Go CATS!

19. RealCatsFan
    11:24 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

LMAO at message #18 – such poetic imagery! However, #16 needs to be deleted immediately. Mods, please do what you do best.

20. RealCatsFan
    11:25 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

20, you should be very proud of this team. Wish our Cats had half the gumption FGCU has this year.

21. RealCatsFan
    11:26 pm March 22, 2013 Permalink

Oops, meant #19 – #18 is apparently the “real” oldschool.

22. Ryanno
    2:05 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

Wow…didn’t even make the top plays on ESPN…sigh

23. RealCatsFan
    8:42 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

22, are you kidding me? Wait – let me guess, they had several dunks from Jeff Withey and “The Big (Quasimodo) Handsome” instead, right?

24. fireants25
    9:35 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

that was nasty…like ADs last year on louisville in the FF smh good stuff

25. Big Blue
    9:43 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

If I were Enfield I wouldn’t be able to keep a job. I would never leave the house. WOW.

26. Larry
    11:44 am March 23, 2013 Permalink

Once again, the Big East goes down like a prostitute at a Navy Shipyard. Thank God that conference won’t be overrated ever again.