The 12 Chapters of aUKward Fan Photos on 12/12/12

To this point, we have amassed 12 chapters of aUKward Fan Photos. What better way to celebrate 12/12/12 than to take a look back on the photos that brought us to this point? I guess we could have cake and ice cream, but I can’t think of a sensible way to distribute it.

I will post each picture with a link to the post for that Chapter so you can go read about your favorite ones.

Chapter 1

Read about this photo.

Chapter 2

Read about this photo.

Chapter 3

Read about this photo.

Chapter 4

Read about this photo.

Chapter 5

Read about this photo.

Chapter 6

Read about this photo.

Chapter 7

Read more about this photo.

Chapter 8

Read more about this photo.

Chapter 9

Read more about this photo.

Chapter 10

Read more about these photos.

Chapter 11

Read more about this photo.

Chapter 12

Read more about this photo.

There you have it folks. The 12 Chapters of aUKward Fan Photos on 12/12/12. Thanks once again to all the good sports pictured above.

If you consider yourself a good sport and you have an odd photo you’d like to see on the site, send it to me.  I’m easy to find over at gmail: [email protected]

@AFlenerKSR

Article written by Aaron Flener

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

8 Comments for The 12 Chapters of aUKward Fan Photos on 12/12/12

1. SadCat
    9:45 pm December 12, 2012 Permalink

this hurts,
    more than cancer…

2. Santa
    9:46 pm December 12, 2012 Permalink

I didn’t know Thurman Merman was a UK fan

3. JJ
    10:19 pm December 12, 2012 Permalink

Let’s put this segment to rest. Horrible reading…

4. shew wee
    11:17 pm December 12, 2012 Permalink

shew wee this hurts my eyes to read.

5. katzrjamers
    11:29 pm December 12, 2012 Permalink

aaron, i respect you for the effort and time you have set aside for this series. however, i will never understand why parents will send pictures of their children to anyone who clearly states those pictures will be visible to anyone who wants to see awkward photographs of people they do not (and for the sake of the subjects, never will) know or interact with.

6. bluebiscuit
    10:35 am December 13, 2012 Permalink

Thanks for repeating these photos. I had missed a couple of them. I think you should put them all in a calendar and sell them to raise money for some worthy cause. You could do it every year — people would love to have their awkward selves in a calendar. People may think these photos are awful — and they are — but it’s what being a UK fan is all about. Having no shame and loving the Cats!

7. H.A.Milton
    11:03 am December 13, 2012 Permalink

The denim jersey’s…oh how I wish I could get ahold of one of those! I mean the jerseys, sickos…

8. Stoop Dogg
    12:06 pm December 13, 2012 Permalink

Those look like the Flener children. That was not a nice thing to do to your baby brother, Aaron.