Kyle Wiltjer vines about Wiggins

Late last night, a tweet popped up on my timeline from Kyle Wiltjer: “WIGGINS @getwiggled @AirGordon5 @Jackgrodahl @C_Muell vine.co/v/bQhOIFJ2J2p.” I sprang from the bed, visions of Andrew Wiggins dancing in my head. “To the computer!,” I bellowed to the dismay of my sleeping dogs and husband. Excited and anxious, I pulled up the tweet on my computer…only to see the Vine above.

Now, I realize Wiltjer was vining about Riley Wiggins from Gonzaga, but come on. Considering the current state of the BBN, that’s just cruel. Or a really badly timed coincidence.

9 Comments for Kyle Wiltjer vines about Wiggins

1. Fearful
    10:42 am May 2, 2013 Permalink

#1 Pick in the Draft right there.

2. Michael F. Jox
    11:07 am May 2, 2013 Permalink

Serves you right for getting out of bed and disrupting the sleep of loved ones for the sake of finding out what’s up with an 18yr old Canadian.

3. The Past
    11:18 am May 2, 2013 Permalink

That was the last time Wiltjer ever beat his man off the dribble.

4. Paducat
    11:57 am May 2, 2013 Permalink

3- That definitely was NOT Wiltjer.

5. lmao
    1:00 pm May 2, 2013 Permalink

slow down #2, goodness, it’s probably hyperbole

6. CurtCat
    1:05 pm May 2, 2013 Permalink

3-Nope, that’s not Wiltjer… But, the guy on defense must have been trained, on defense… by the same guy that trained Wiltjer. I love Wiltjer but he’s the only guy I have seen that plays defense with a pivot foot. Seriously, watch the tape. Interesting that he chose this video to put up… It looks like one of Wiltjer’s better defensive highlights since he arrived at college. When Richie Farmer gets out of jail in 10 years… I bet he could still take Wiltjer to the hole and all of Wiltjer’s money from playing in the Bulgarian league for a decade… in one quick swoop. You know I’m kidding. Relax everyone. Wiltjer would never even attempt to play defense on national tv if he didn’t have a great sense of humor. Sorry Wiltjer but you should have never chosen this video. It’s just jokes. Get your feet moving buddy. We need you.

7. greg
    1:14 pm May 2, 2013 Permalink

am i the only one who thinks he might be trying to drop a hint about wiggins coming?? idk

8. Alex
    1:26 pm May 2, 2013 Permalink

Kid has a sense of humor. He knew exactly what he was doing.

9. chelsea basel
    2:11 am May 3, 2013 Permalink

Helpful information. Fortunate myself I came across your blog by mistake, and i am pleasantly surprised the key reason why this kind of incident failed to happened previously! We added them.