Tennessee’s Tyler Bray working on accuracy this summer

If empty beer bottles were footballs and parked cars were wide receivers, Tennessee’s Tyler Bray would be on his way to an All-SEC season. The junior quarterback has been accused of throwing bottles off an apartment complex balcony onto vehicles in the lot beneath him over the weekend, according to an incident report filed with the Knoxville Police.

The accuser called police again on Monday to report a shattered front windshield on her car, which she believes is retaliation from Bray and his roommate for when she reported the beer bottle throwing incident over the weekend.

Bray and his 26 year old roommate, a former video guy with the football program, have been served an eviction notice from the complex.

No charges have been filed.

Ah, the offseason for Tennessee football. So entertaining.

Article written by Drew Franklin

26 Comments for Tennessee’s Tyler Bray working on accuracy this summer

1. TheDecker
    3:15 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Imagine that

2. dave
    3:17 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

“kentucky knows championships” is a terrible idea for a tshirt

3. Musehobo
    3:19 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Halfway through a decently funny post about photographic proof before I realized this is photoshopped. Nice work. You fooled me for a sec and I work in photoshop for a living.

4. Bicycle Seat Sniffer
    3:21 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Fantastic photoshop, Mr. Franklin. You are the best.

5. Musehobo
    3:21 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

2) Actually, it’s a pretty decent way to flaunt our history…I like it.

6. Say What?
    3:23 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

that t-shirt #2 is referring to rocks. The only way it could be better would be to put the banners at the bottom of the front of the shirt instead of listing them on the back. Oh and to make a girl version, since I am a girl.

7. MakeItPlease
    3:25 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

I really want someone to make a National Championship t-shirt that says ‘you mad bro’ on it. Cuz they are mad and I like it.

8. knightynight
    3:26 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

What is wrong with people?

9. lol
    3:55 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Biggest prick in college sports. Go get another back tattoo, dude.. taking him in the first round when he’s built like a twig, has zero accuracy, and possesses a terrible attitude would be a franchise-crippling decision

10. UK22
    4:00 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Kentucky Knows= Lame

11. DEasy
    4:04 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

I seriously thought this photo was real. Great ‘shop.

12. Randy Wayne Jenkins
    4:09 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Tennessee will once again be back on top of the herd, and you all here in KenSTUPID will once again hate the words “GO VOLS GO!” Tyler Bray, the next GREAT Vol QB, will have his revenge…#VolunteerFanFromKentucky

13. KYTurtle
    4:14 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Somehow Clay Travis will make this Cal’s fault.

14. WowThat'sHilarious
    4:15 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

12 ha ha ha on top of the herd? They may beat UK this year but you are insane if you think they will beat the big boys of the SEC. Actually you stated that you are a Vols fan so you probably are insane. Kenstupid…wow, that’s awesome. However can we come back at that? Tennepee? What are we, 5 years old?

15. Destry
    4:17 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Good one, Turtle. I was wondering if Travis would have it on his site, but didn’t think so since it’s not Kentucky or Alabama.

16. john
    4:21 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Good form but, I don’t think its gonna be a spiral.

17. Girth Brooks
    4:39 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Somewhere in California, Lane Kiffin is laughing and mumbling to himself, “It’s TIME Tyler Bray. It’s time.”

18. From the Desk of Tyler Bray
    4:53 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

The Tennessee football offseason may be entertaining…Wait til UK starts their season…
    Then the real joke begins…

19. Donnie Baker....
    5:03 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

Shut up Randy! A name like Randy Wayne Jenkins surely means a single-wide and a racing riding mower.

20. Vols suck ass
    5:39 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

I thought this picture was real at first glance lol.
    Tenn should alot of momentium coming off of last years successful athletic year..
    NO BOWL, NO MARCH MADNESS, NO PAT SUMMIT… TENNESSEE VOLS SUCK ASS

21. WTF
    6:51 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

I still dont understand why people who are fans of other teams get on here and comment? I would never get on a Louisville or Tennessee site, makes no sense. I also like how you call us KenSTUPID when you’re from Kentucky you dumbass

22. Walsh is Gay
    7:00 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

12 what’s he going to have his revenge on, the cars he missed with bottles?

Oooh you mean Kentucky. The team your vaunted football lost to. The guys who beat you. Without their QB. Yeah, we beat you. We owned you all last season. Deal with it, TenneSUCK. See how much better that is?

23. Dr. Phil
    8:50 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

I think Bray just realized that the great UT’s record in football the last 5 years is the same as UK football.

24. Hypocrites
    9:01 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

All college kids do stupid shit! Our QB (Hartline) misses a bowl game because he gets hammered and goes ape shit! Let’s not throw stones because I wish I had him over any QB we have right now. Face it…we might win 3-4 games this year!

25. UK Football Sucks
    11:37 pm July 25, 2012 Permalink

@ 22 – Not much better than 74-24-9 and 44 of the last 51. UK fans talking football is like asking a nun for advice on turning tricks…neither knows much about the other.

26. Randy Wayne Jenkins
    2:27 pm July 26, 2012 Permalink

I read this to make myself feel better and to realize how practical and open minded VOL NATION is. Y’all arent gonna win no more national titles in basketball, better live this one up while you can. Oh and BY THE WAY, UT -33 UK -0