Taylor Wyndham invited to Bengals rookie camp

Former Kentucky defensive end Taylor Wyndham received an invite from the Cincinnati Bengals to attend rookie camp this weekend as a try-out. DeQuin Evans, another former UK defensive end, will also participate in the three-day mini-camp.

Wyndham’s opportunity to play in the NFL and Tim Tebow’s departure from the NFL are completely unrelated, until proven otherwise.

Congrats and good luck to Taylor.

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Taylor Wyndham invited to Bengals rookie camp

1. BNClay
    3:28 pm May 7, 2013 Permalink

Dude, got one good hit on a QB when he was unblocked and the QB wasn’t looking, and the Cats got destroyed, it was like 28 – 0 at the end of the first quarter. That is the highlight of his career. I must say when it happend I thought Tebow was dead, but let’s don’t blow the trumpet for one good shot in a game we got embaressed. Good Luck to him, I hope he can at least make the practice squad and make a pay check, but he was not really that good at UK.

2. inside info
    3:41 pm May 7, 2013 Permalink

Btw, Tebo had a “bleeding concussion” due to that hit according to doctors at UK. Was never reported by UF.

3. inside info
    3:42 pm May 7, 2013 Permalink

*Tebow

4. The Joker
    3:45 pm May 7, 2013 Permalink

Ha Ha Batman…foiled again!

5. Embarrassed
    3:58 pm May 7, 2013 Permalink

#1 – No one is tooting anyones trumpet. Simply giving news that Taylor was invited to a camp. No one is claiming how great he was, just happy for a former Cat. Spelling is fun, so is taking an opportunity to dog a former Cat

6. Wet Willy
    4:03 pm May 7, 2013 Permalink

wesome !

7. Rockfield, KY
    4:22 pm May 7, 2013 Permalink

Believe it or not, I had never seen UK lose a football game in person until that game and I had been to around 10 games at that point in my life. I haven’t seen them win a game in Commonwealth since then and I’ve been to 3 other games. Someone wasn’t happy that Tebow got rocked.