Tailgating With Dancing Guy

This video of our favorite Rupp Arena two-stepper is making the rounds on the Internet today. It’s “Dancing Guy” showing off his moves before the football game.

As if we needed another reason to be excited for basketball season.

Article written by Drew Franklin

20 Comments for Tailgating With Dancing Guy

1. bluegrass79
    12:24 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

ahhh the dancing guy! I always look for this guy at the games. Its like ”where is waldo” with this guy. I for one hope he is highlighted when we win NUMBER 8.

2. JDubbs1983
    12:26 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

I think he needs to be invited out onto the court for Big Blue Madness this year and do the Dougie…..or the Bernie. Either one would be Epic! LMAO!

3. Jeff
    12:28 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

officially done with this site…Tired of the constant football bashing by using the basketball team. You’ve almost made me dislike the basketball team by doing this so in order to not let that happen…I’m done. Not that you will care but maybe the advertisers will!

4. Holden McGroin
    12:43 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

3. Not that it matters, but how is this bashing the football team? I mean, leaving is actually easier than coming in. bye bye

5. Thomas Beisner
    12:44 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

3, if it makes you feel better, you and people like you are making me hate the football team. Change your tampon. See you in the morning.

6. Catlanta
    12:48 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

Am I the only one who doesnt like this guys dancing? How in THE WORLD is this guy’s crappy dancing becoming “tradition”?

7. bluegrass79
    12:51 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

real Kentucky basketball fans only care that the football team makes a bowl game. Thats it and nothing else. 6-6 record in football every year is fine with 90% of UK basketball fans.

8. bluetooth
    12:56 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

the crowd was really excited !

9. Holden McGroin
    12:58 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

dancing guy is hilarious.

10. UKfanNKY
    1:00 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

Agreed #3!! I will change my tampon # 5 and you can suck on it!! GO CATS!!! See ya in the AM sweetheart!

11. Lycanthrope
    1:15 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

5) You stay classy

12. BigBlueLush
    1:29 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

Don’t encourage this guy.

13. Dumbledore
    1:37 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

3 – go be incoherent and malcontent on catspause. please.

14. hoss_cat
    1:56 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

eat sh_t #3. uk sucks at football

15. MissinBoogie
    2:00 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

6 and 12 – that dude has a tough life story. He came and danced at my church a year or so ago. He had a freakin brain tumor and was not likely to survive the surgery to get it out. But here he is, years later, alive and dancing. Let the guy dance.

16. BigBlueVoodoo
    2:44 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

6- I hate to bust your bubble, but this poor man has something wrong with him. He is a great guy and loves the Cats!

17. BleedingBlue
    3:40 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

6 and 12. Darren has had half of his brain removed due to a seizure disorder that almost killed him. He gets along pretty good and is a very happy guy. There’s no bigger fan of UK basketball than Darren.

I don’t know about you, but there’s something to envy about a guy who doesn’t care about what other people think, who possesses zero arrogance, who’s never met a stranger, who has zero agendas about anything, and who would agree with you about his dancing ability but says he dances now because he used to not be able to and considers it a miracle given to him by God that he’s still alive.

Dance on Darren and God bless.

18. sarge
    4:02 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

Dancing Guy is at Gate 11 Tailgate every game getting his football on! Those guys have the best tailgate in the Blue Lot… hands down. He also gets all the women dancing too.

19. UKblue
    6:38 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

Amen, #17! Love seeing him in Rupp – didn’t know he danced at the football games too. Good for him!

20. Jesus Chrysler
    6:46 pm September 19, 2011 Permalink

…yeah, I’d say something is seriously wrong with him: he’s at a UK football tailgate party without a beer. Poor fella.