What a family pic would look like if Matt Jones had siblings.
– The C-J’s Eric Crawford tells a great story of a young man from Shelbyville helping to make a difference.
– Over at the Herald-Leader, Mr. Clay writes about the hot seat currently occupied by Steve Kragthorpe and the hopes that he could remove himself from it now that he’s calling the plays.
– The always well-dressed Chip Cosby takes a look at the inexperience of quarterbacks across the SEC.
– According to Merriam-Webster, “taciturn” is an adjective meaning “temperamentally disinclined to talk”. Now you can read Brett Dawson’s story on Trevard Lindley.
– One of the media members voting on the SEC pre-season picks, explains his ordering, which included UK at third and the Vols last in the East.
– Dick Weiss writes that Calipari wants to get rid of the July recruiting period. Hey, I think we’ve heard that before.
– Newsday.com has a quick rundown on the summer of UK recruit Tobias Harris, who is planning on narrowing his list to five by the end of August.