Here are a few links to get your Sunday started:
- Since some readers probably took break from the television Saturday, here is a look at what happened in the SEC this week. I feel much better about that Florida game earlier in the year.
- Stoops told Vaughts Views he believes the Florida game is really going to help out the Cats Thursday. He also believes the experience the Cats have gained since that loss will take the Cats a long way Thursday.
- Have you been wondering how Georgia is doing? Not too well, apparently. The Bulldogs have realized they’re now trailing Kentucky in the SEC East and believe the Cats have a good chance to make it stay that way after the upcoming Auburn game. The SEC is weird this year. I love it.
- After the Luke Bryan debacle last week, many Lexington residences and UK fans have been worried about how a Thursday night game will affect traffic in Lexington. The Herald-Leader’s culture Columnist Rich Copley doesn’t think it will be a problem, however, and made me feel a bit more comfortable about it.
- In non-Kentucky news, Georgia running back Nick Chubb went through a gruesome knee injury yesterday. The injury was so bad that Chubb continuously passed out on the sideline while trying to walk back to the locker room. In the most updated information, coaches are ‘hopeful’ he won’t have to have surgery, although it’s too early to tell.