– Holy quality information overload, Batman! The Courier-Journal has loads of goodness in their basketball notebook where they take a look at what Calipari thinks about expectations and the potential for a zone defense.
– The great Chip Cosby has tons of info in his football notebook including how the staff is pleased with the play of DEs DeQuin Evans and Donte Rumph.
– The good doctor, Jerry Tipton, takes a look at the madness of Calipari’s outdoor Big Blue Madness idea in his notebook.
– Al Cross (my former professor!) takes a look at the “potent mix” of politics and sports in Kentucky. And, in an effort to further promote myself and Al Cross, check out this fine piece of work on the site of his Institute of Rural Journalism at UK.
– Mark Story writes that our buddy Tom Leach is putting the finishing touches on a book about Rich Brooks, titled “Rich Traditions”.
– The Nortwest Arkansas Times praises Calipari’s usage of Twitter and says that a number of coaches are jumping on board, including Les Miles who plans to send out updates at halftime.
– The Boston Herald writes that playing at UK was never really a great fit for Rajon Rondo. Also, they include a one-on-one interview:
That’s it for now. Make sure you check out all the stuff below from Dustin at the Adidas May Classic. He’s stepped in and dominated like Carmelo in 2003 and even stopped getting hate comments from people in only a matter of days. It took the rest of us months to achieve that. So, make sure you check out his updates if you haven’t. Lots of good stuff and we’re glad to have him on the team.