This picture was sent in by a couple of fans who stumbled on a group of KSR favorites prior to yesterday’s game.
– ESPN’s Chris Low gives Randall Cobb a helmet sticker, along with Joe Cox, Lane Kiffin and Mississippi State’s defense.
– John Clay says to UK fans: “Don’t worry, be happy”, after the win over the Cards.
– The Herald-Leader’s Jennifer Smith writes that preparing for Florida got easier after the Louisville win.
– Larry Vaught talks to four-star TE Alex Smith, who visited the Governor’s Cup game on Saturday.
– Jody Demling has a brief interview with Malcolm McDuffen, UK’s latest commit, who said of his visit, “the experience was just awesome”.
– The C-J runs through a few quick football notes including injuries to Trevard Lindley and offensive coordinator Randy Sanders and the presence of Muhammad Ali prior to the kickoff of the game.
– Mark Story continues his county-by-county sports series (at least someone can finish it!), and has a profile of an Adair County football player who is having success on the field despite being deaf.
– The News-Enterprise writes that both the Cats and the Cards were unhappy with how they played yesterday.
– NC State quarterback Russell Wilson is closing in on Andre Woodson’s NCAA record for most passes without an interception.
– Over on Tom Leach’s blog, he chats with several of the players after the game: