However, I just spoke with one of BTI’s advisors and mentors, a website teacher from Bryan’s elementary school days, who says that “he’s advising BTI to wait until he knows what’s right for him.”
Since Bryan the Intern doesn’t have to commit until early August, he could opt to forgo a choice now and see what other offers he receives. But by doing so he risks losing valuable footing with websites who might go ahead and fill their needs for staffers who will link things.
Who’s to say? All I know is this looks it’s going to draw on into the summer. We’ll post more information as we get it.