Stoops gets knocked down and pops right back up

Back by popular demand, here is a closer look at a clip from spring practice when Mark Stoops took a hit and popped right back up like a boss. Practices under the new staff are intense, to say the least.

Anyone else feel like running through a wall? I can’t be the only one.

Article written by Drew Franklin

33 Comments for Stoops gets knocked down and pops right back up

1. TrueBlueDrew
    11:37 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

This is the single greatest reason why this coaching staff will succeed. Passion from coaches seeps down to the players and in a year or two (maybe even right this moment) the KY football culture will change from being an easy win, to a competitive game, to one of the most difficult games on the schedule

2. Dustin
    11:44 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

Stoops is a beast…Nuff said

3. TheWildcatsNuttsak
    11:50 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

Why are there ads for UT Tickets on KSR????

4. Admiral Halsey
    11:52 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

Blame what ever add provider they are using.

5. Will
    11:53 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

I just tackled my boss. Just trying to #attackeveryday

6. WeAreUK69
    11:59 am August 9, 2013 Permalink

Chills up the spine !! Awesome !!

7. ibleedblu
    12:02 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

LOL @ #5

8. JEREMY
    12:05 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

That video was freakn awesome! If that don’t get ya fired up to play some football than you are a worthless cause! GO CATS!

9. Doo Doo Brown
    12:14 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Yall are slower than a newspaper with this old stuff.

10. Neil
    12:18 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

love it

11. Hype Cat
    12:19 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Great to see that culture being bred at UK. People who haven’t played do not understand the impact it has on the team, and who gives a crap how old the video is? It’s almost time for football and I’m ready to see the Cats! I could watch this video 10 years from now and still love it, so move along troll

12. Doo Doo Brown
    12:28 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Wait, KSR can get on people for post old or late news but I can’t get on them about doing the same thing? Typical groupie.

13. Linda Taylor
    12:29 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Poor Doo Doo Brown is so illiterate that he doesn’t understand what “back by popular demand” means. How sad. Maybe there is room for him in 3rd grade in some ghetto school in daville.

14. Doo Doo Brown
    12:38 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Poor Linda Taylor didn’t see it before it was edited. BTW, more UK fans, players, and alumni live in Louisville than whatever backwoods stick you come from. Remember that when you trash Louisville.

15. STOOOOPS
    1:19 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

gotta love it!!! if that doesn’t get you more hyped than anything about the changes going on within the program and stoops himself and the overall attitude change from top to bottom than nothing will.. stoops is that man and he changed the culture and before to long we will shock the sec and the world with the new cats

16. [email protected] doo
    1:24 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

doo doo did someone pee in your wheaties this morning? you mad bro?

17. Catfan14
    1:30 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

I love this guy….I’m excited about football for the first time in a long time. Hell, I wanna strap on a helmet.

18. BP
    1:34 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Gives me cold chills!!!!

19. Linda Taylor
    1:34 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

14 – My post was only 15 minutes after yours. That doesn’t alter the fact that this video was posted last spring on this site during spring practice and you would know that if you were a regular on this site. You were calling them out for being late when they were only posting it again for the fun of it. You didn’t know what you were talking about. Admit it. Fortunately I don’t have to live in Louisville, but from what I gather, most of the UK fans live in the suburbs while most UL fans live in the inner city. If you weren’t just a troll you would also know I am not a native Kentuckian and didn’t grow up in any “backwoods” anything. I’ve also lived in a city larger than Louisville and to be honest see absolutely nothing special about Louisville, especially now that Baer Fabrics has gone out of business. I did frequent their yearly 40% off sale many times. Having to put up with the UL fans there makes me feel very sorry for the UK fans that do live there.

20. Honky Kong
    1:48 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

What a difference a year makes…this time last year Joker had the ice cream truck come to practice…how cute.

21. JMSmith589
    2:02 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

This is very different from the time Joe Pa went down…

22. BC
    2:05 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

My favorite part is Korem’s reaction. Watch how excited he gets when he watches Stoops get back up and start jumping around.

23. Blue To The Bone...
    2:06 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Hope this little segment of this video is being shown to every recruit…Why would you not want to play for this guy…GOCATS!!!

24. Rise
    2:18 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Just think, this time last year the team was having a pool party and eating ice cream.

25. obie02
    2:19 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Awesome clip. This needs to be on the big screens before opening kickoff!! Everyone in the stands will want to tackle somebody. Love what this staff is doing.

26. Blue Truth
    2:48 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

@ Doo Doo Brown, you’re an idiot so quit trying to be intelligent. If you were listening to the show this morning, Matt said they were going to repost the video again for people who didn’t get it catch it the first time around. Learn what you’re talking about before you open your d!ck sucker. Now go munch on your @$$.

27. Trey Diablo
    3:13 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

The video is epic. Football will be fun again and Stoops is a great hire. Linda Taylor, don’t pity any UK fans in “the ville”. The real UK fans love bringing the smack to the dirty line beards on their own turf. It can’t get worse than last year having the dirty birds luck into a national championship. I think doo doo may be grumpy from a Crown Royal hangover.

28. Jake
    3:30 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Thanks for reposting. Didn’t get a chance to see this first time around but glad I watched…got me geeked up!

29. Doo Doo Brown
    3:34 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

BBN in Louisville > meth heads with Mountain Dew teeth.

30. CatDaddy
    3:34 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Look at ’em. Stoops firing up his troops. He don’t play no games…except for yahteez, he loves yahteez.

31. Blue Truth
    3:50 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Meth heads with Mountain Dew teeth > Doo Doo Brown

32. Blueswade
    6:52 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

Gives me the chills!
    Get Some!!!

33. Jason Eaton
    10:28 pm August 9, 2013 Permalink

If that would have happened to Papaw Brooks it would have killed him!