Still Time To Pick Who You Want To See Start In Louisville

Joe B. Hall and Denny Crum have their work cut out for them in getting a team of Kentucky Legends all on the same page on short notice.  One thing they wont’ have to worry about though is who will start the game.  The fans have chosen Rajon Rondo, John Wall, Jodie Meeks, Tayshan Prince and DeMarcus Cousins for the Lexington game.  But the options are still open for the Yum! Center exhibition.  If the voting holds to where it is now, here’s who you’ll be watching at the opening tip:

Rajon Rondo
John Wall
Brandon Knight
DeMarcus Cousins
Josh Harrellson

There’s still time to vote.  Don’t leave DeAndre Liggins feeling snubbed.

Article written by Thomas Beisner

11 Comments for Still Time To Pick Who You Want To See Start In Louisville

1. mocha
    10:50 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

needs jorts in that top 5

2. scott
    10:54 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

2 tickets to the game at yum tomorrow. Sec 114 row j. Selling the tickets for 80 apiece which is 38 less than you could get from ticketmaster. [email protected]

3. Ben
    10:58 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

I love Liggins, but who would you take out to put him in? Tough choice, but those 5 deserve to start in front of Liggins! Can we start 6 players? This would be my solution.

4. Guck Foodman
    11:09 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

Am I really going to have to drive to Lexington to watch the game on TV?

5. Blue Genius
    11:11 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

4. Apparently you can watch it on the Lexington’s TV stations website

6. jason
    11:19 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

It’s either gotta be Knight or Liggins for that last spot. And i’m not gonna lie, seeing Wall, Rondo, and Knight start together would be something special. But It wouldnt last long before a bench player had to come in like Liggins (obviously).

7. HelpMeHelpYou
    11:22 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

I have 2 sets of uppers for tonight if any needs them email me an offer at [email protected].

232 V
    213 S (midcourt)

8. Jeff
    11:33 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

Randall Cobb, Andre Woodson, and Kennan Burton…We are talking about football right?!? Who cares about some meaningless bball game when kickoff is 17 days away. RISE

9. BoggMan
    11:40 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

Going to the game at the YUM Center but not familiar with that area. Can anyone tell me best place to park…??

10. Fred
    11:59 am August 15, 2011 Permalink

Is the game going to be on Justin TV somewhere?

11. Real Cats Fan
    10:50 am August 16, 2011 Permalink

Boggman, I went to the UK/UL game at YUM last year, and I found that the garage right under the YUM center was the best place. Of course, you will have to get there early for that one, but getting out of there was quite easy. If not there, then I would opt for Witherspoon – it feeds right out to the ramp up to I-64.