Keep your July 4th rolling with Cliff Alexander highlights

You know what’s patriotic? Dunking. Watch Cliff Alexander, the second best player in the 2014 class, get his dunk on in his latest mixtape.

God bless America.

21 Comments for Keep your July 4th rolling with Cliff Alexander highlights

1. Jimmy
    1:37 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

More like the next big cuz!!!

2. Linda Taylor
    1:45 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

But can he dunk the basketball?

3. Hoops Malone
    1:49 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

Air Raid!! Can he play football too?

4. Andy
    1:50 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

Its easy to dunk when the compeition is not much taller than him. We all know how long dunking will last. You can’t be a one trick pony. He doesn’t have a good jumper/no decent post moves and neither is he a good free throw shooter, which is exactly what Dwight is.

5. Archie falls a lot
    1:53 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

I hope he’s not the next Dwight Howard, it should be labeled cliff Alexander the next “get your coach fired and whine about everything”

6. 9th region balla
    2:04 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

I think a dunk is a pretty high percentage shot. Just sayin.

7. Jeremy
    2:39 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

BEST BIG MAN in the 2014 class! Lets hope Coach Cal can go get him, just love the kids game. He also seems like a real competitor, and a good kid! GO CATS!

8. Come on down
    2:46 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

Watched him a couple of times in person. I swear I thought he was a seven footer first time I saw him play, but he’s really on only about 6’7″ or 6’8″. He has freaky broad shoulders and long, long arms. Plays way bigger than his height. Think Jason Parker but a couple of inches taller. No doubt he’s a future pro.

9. Big
    2:51 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

We will get at least 5 more mcDonalds all Americans next year

10. Wow
    3:17 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

He looks great. Thanks for sharing your first-hand knowledge, #8.

11. Sabastian
    3:24 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

Way I see it we need Cliff Emmanuel and Stanley with Karl to have the kind of team we expect. Players like Vaughn or Lyes will be necessary but the aforementioned 4 man wrecking crew is who we NEED!

12. Sam
    3:30 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

Can he shoot? I mean really, dunking is fine, but I’d rather have somebody who could hit a 10-15 footer, in addition to being a beast who can play D.

13. FINK
    3:37 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

Seems like a punk yelling in everyone’s face after every dunk. That’s not a competitor. No thanks

14. Yes, True
    3:58 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

#11, I think you nailed it.

15. Weekend Reader
    4:03 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

#13 You were probably one of the idiots bitching when Terrance Jones did the same thing after a monster dunk on somebody. You should go watch a game of horse and leave the basketball watching to the big boys.

16. rnet
    4:23 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

this guy is a stud, would love to see him in a UK uni playing for Cal. I dont know why they compare him to Howard. Howard is a disaster waiting to happen. He is a overgrown baby that wrecks every team he has been on.

17. ReverendBlue
    5:05 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

What I cannot tell from this video:
    1. Does he have any low post moves?
    2. Is he an instinctive and aggressive rebounder?

What I CAN tell from this video:
    1. He has an NBA-ready body
    2. He can dunk hard on some fools
    3. He seems to be a decent shot blocker

18. Beavis606
    6:39 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

Some of you guys are complete idiots. This kid is the 2 player in the freakin nation and a force down low. Some of you would cry if LeBron and Durant committed for some reason. Go root for some ill bitch school down the road

19. Parker
    7:02 pm July 4, 2013 Permalink

18- your so right.
    People… He’s a monster. No post moves PLEASE!! Go look at Demarcus’s highlights and complain. We UK fans are so spoiled, it makes me sick. What is the damn coach/staff for anyways. he’s a killer with “the dog in him”. That’s really all we need. PLAYERS THAT CARE and wanna score. You see what no heart did last year. Shut up. We don’t need you all.

20. Fancy feast
    7:25 am July 5, 2013 Permalink

Ballislife; making every high school player look the same since 2007…

21. Joe
    9:29 am July 5, 2013 Permalink

Ok so he can dunk? Big whoop. He won’t be able to get those dunks in college (maybe in November…but that’s about it). Can he shoot? Does he have decent post moves? What about a jump hook? Can he rebound? Can he stay infront of a defender? Does he have heart and good work ethic?

Those are the questions we want answered. Who cares if someone can dunk?

I’m waiting on answers…