Splash’s Saturday News and Views

(This picture perfectly depicts the absurdity of this show…)

I’ll be the first to admit that when I saw the previews for ABC’s new reality television competition, I said to myself, “I will never, ever watch that show.” And then I got a bad cold on the first weekend of Spring Break, and something magical happened. For about an hour, I was able to be fully captivated by what I feel comfortable labeling as “the worst show in the history of television.” I needed something to watch and Splash was just sitting there, lurking in the On Demand section. Some TV shows are good because they are cleverly funny. Some TV shows are good because they are outrageously funny. Others are even subtly funny. The other type of funny, which I sometimes prefer, is the “so absurdly bad that it’s funny” variety. That’s Splash in a nutshell. Within 5 minutes, I had at least 3 what I call “baha” moments. “Baha” is what I use (especially when texting) when something made me burst out in laughter for a moment. Seeing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on a springy diving board will do that to you. And if that won’t, seeing Chuy from the show Chelsea Lately will. And if that still won’t make you laugh, the awkward intros and outros (is that even a word?) before and after commercial breaks, which include synchronized swimming numbers and odd costumes/music surely will.

The thing that continually struck me about watching this competition was just how dangerous it all looked. The celebrities, and I use that term awfully loosely, literally dive from very high distances into pools of water. If you’ve ever jumped from a high dive, you know that even failing to point your toes when entering the water can cause a painful smack of the bottoms of your feet. Although these celebrities (and I continue to use that term awfully loosely) aren’t necessarily doing the most advanced dives known to man, some of them are still doing inward dives and flips that make me hold my breath for a moment. I honestly can’t believe anyone agreed to do this.

After losing an hour of my life to the absurdity of the show Splash, I will freely admit that I said to myself, “I will never, ever watch that show again.” And honestly, I probably won’t. But for sheer strangeness, you really have to watch, even if only for a few minutes.

And now on to the news and views from the day…

One of the most buzzworthy stories of the day came from Andrew Wiggins’ brother of all people. Nick Wiggins, who is in Atlanta for the Final Four with his Wichita State team, caught up with Adam Zagoria regarding his brother (#1 2013 prospect) Andrew’s recruitment. Nick said that he doesn’t necessarily feel like Kentucky would be the best fit for Andrew because of the number of talented players coming in: “I don’t feel like it would be the best fit for him to make his own legacy.”

At the end of the day, Wiggins’ brothers comments aren’t necessarily something worth fretting over. Wiggins has said that he will make his own decision. In regards to his comments about leaving a legacy though, here are just a few thoughts…

3 thoughts on the quote from Nick Wiggins:

1) I bet Nick Wiggins gets tired of answering questions about his brother’s recruitment during his own Final 4 run

2) Would you rather be LeBron James in Cleveland or LeBron James in Miami?

To me, the Andrew Wiggins situation plays out a lot like LeBron James’ situation– which is ironic considering the comparisons to James that Wiggins has drawn. Andrew Wiggins is almost certainly going to be the best player in college basketball next year, regardless of which school he chooses. In addition, Wiggins is almost certainly going to be the #1 draft pick when he decides to leave for the NBA, regardless of which school he chooses. LeBron James was arguably the best player in the NBA while in Cleveland, and that didn’t change when he went to Miami. LeBron James would still be LeBron James no matter which team he played for. The same goes for Andrew Wiggins.

In Cleveland, LeBron James was the best player on the team– but he was never going to win a championship. He would get close, but the pieces around him simply weren’t there. If Andrew Wiggins chooses a school like Florida State, he will without question be the best player on the team. But let’s be honest, he’s probably not going to win a national championship.

In Miami, LeBron James is still the best player on his team, but he’s also surrounded by some of the league’s best other players. Wiggins going to Kentucky would land him in a similar position. He will be the best on a team filled with the “rest of the best” in the country. LeBron James tried it on his own in Cleveland and eventually realized that he needed other players around him to win a championship. If winning a championship is really what Wiggins wants to do, playing with the caliber of players at Kentucky will give him the best chance– even over schools with talent as well such as Kansas and North Carolina.

3) Anthony Davis and Carmelo Anthony’s Legacy= Champions

When you think about two of the best college basketball freshman legacies in recent memory, you think of 2 names: Anthony Davis and Carmelo Anthony. Sure, there were other greats: Kevin Durant, OJ Mayo, Derrick Rose, Austin Rivers, etc. They all had very solid and short-lived college basketball careers. But Anthony Davis and Carmelo Anthony left a legacy and the common thread between the two is simple: they were champions. Leaving a legacy isn’t necessarily about being the best player in college basketball, or averaging the most points that season, or even racking in the individual awards. A legacy often comes from being a champion.

Let’s change gears for a moment and look at the football news from the day. Here are  5 Kentucky Football notes:

1)   The Blue/White scrimmage is just over a week away. The staff continues to finalize the format, but Stoops has said that they want to give the scrimmage a competitive game-like feel. The QBs will alternate teams throughout the scrimmage and the two starters will be determined by a coin flip.

2)   Tomorrow will be the final scrimmage for the team before next Saturday’s Blue/White game. The coaches call tomorrow’s scrimmage  the last “moving day,” which means that players will have one more opportunity to move up or down on the depth chart.

3)   4-star running back Stanley “Boom” Williams de-committed from Georgia earlier today, and apparently Kentucky is now in the mix. “Boom” is the 8th best all-purpose back in the 2014 class and he has offers from Arizona, Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, Georgia Tech, LSU, South Carolina, Notre Dame and Oregon. Here comes the Boom?

4)   One of the best in-state prospects in the 2014 class was on Kentucky’s campus today for a visit. Elizabethtown’s 6’6, 325 lb. 4-star DT Matt Elam spent time with the Kentucky staff.

5)    The fight for 2014 dual threat QB Drew Barker’s services continues. Barker said today that he will be attending Kentucky’s Blue/White scrimmage rather than attending South Carolina’s spring game. Barker believes that he has had the chance to see what South Carolina has to offer, and admits that he feels “very comfortable” with South Carolina. Barker said that he wants to give the other schools a fair chance, and that’s why he is spending so much time with Kentucky next weekend.

Are we done with rooting for Louisville now? Last weekend we were all on a bit of an emotional roller coaster as we had to pick between two of our least favorite teams in college basketball: Duke and Louisville. And just when we felt comfortable with our selection, we were all witness to one of the most horrifying injuries in sports history. Kevin Ware’s injury, and the subsequent reaction from the Louisville players in rallying around their teammate, created a bit of a soft spot in some Kentucky fans’ hearts for the Cardinals, even if only momentarily. Something about the entire situation made it very hard to actively root against the Cardinals. Now that we’ve had some time to digest the emotions from that game, can we go back to rooting against Louisville to win the national championship?  Go Wichita State! Ahhhh, there. That feels so much better.

Matt talked about it on the KSR radio show this morning, but for lack of a better way to phrase it– it really has been “The Year of the Cardinal.” I don’t know about you, but personally I am “over it.” Louisville has earned the right to brag and celebrate after a great year, but I’m ready for it to be over and I’m ready to quit hearing about the following things:

1) Sugar Bowl

2) Men’s Final Four

3) Women’s Final Four

4) Rick Pitino’s Naismith Hall of Fame induction

5) Tom Jurich being the best AD in the country

6) #L1C4

7) The Steeplechase Championship

8) Okay, enough is enough.

Now, allow me to erase the 8 things listed above from your memory by reminding you what we have in store for us next year as Kentucky fans

—– On the NBA side of things, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist had a nice night for the Bobcats in a losing effort. Kidd-Gilchrist put together a double-double with 18 points and 14 rebounds in a 10 point loss to the Heat.

—– And last but not least, a random tidbit of news: In case anyone was holding out for a Rodney Purvis transfer to Kentucky… don’t. The former NC State guard decided to transfer, and although Calipari had interest in his initial recruitment out of high school, Purvis will instead join the UCONN Huskies next year.

That’s all for now, folks. “What did you learn?” (*Corey Nichols voice*)

Article written by Ally Tucker

I once successfully requested "The Wobble" to be played 6 times at one wedding.

58 Comments for Splash’s Saturday News and Views

1. Sean
    10:38 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

Just had a thought about Andrew Wiggins and the comparisons with Lebron. Does anyone remember the mix tape where Lebron is at Wiggins game and he gets really hype when he goes up for a huge dunk? Anyways I always remember Lebron endorsing coach cal a lot, coming to rupp couple years ago and saying his son would play at UK. Anyways coulda talked to the young man at the aau event about uk.. Idk just a thought

2. HEHATEME
    10:39 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

Uconn? Really?

3. Travis
    10:46 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

Great post! I am confident Cal will get Wiggins and Hawkins. Wiggins fam definitely wants him to attend FSU or any school except UK. The stars are aligning for an amazing season next year in cbball and football is on the rise. Go CATS

4. The Bank is Open
    10:49 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

I wouldn’t mention Austin Rivers’ freshman season in the same breath as Kevin Durant’s. Him and even OJ Mayo were at least two steps behind Durant’s, Davis’, and Carmelo’s. John Wall, Kevin Love, and Derrick Rose all had much better seasons. Rivers is the most overhyped player in a long time, just living off his daddy’s name.

5. Did I Miss This
    10:50 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

Just heard that Minnesota hired Richard Pitino?! They fired Tubby for some kid that has 1 year of head coaching experienc? Wow

6. Broken leg or not
    10:53 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

Ware’s injury had no affect on my ability to loathe on the Cards. Sure it was a tough “break” but that is going to get me to root for them, even for one game. He may be a “good kid” (HJ voice), but all the hoopla surrounding the injury has made me dislike him. Tired of hearing his name. My hope is that all the attention he has garnered serves as a negative for the team and brings them down. What they perceive as a positive actually brings them down.

Love that the t-shirt controversy is beginning that negative energy. GO SHOCKERS!

7. C-A-T-S
    10:55 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

I’m glad it’s wiggins’ brother talking entitled and not him. Make his legacy??? Seriously??? Wiggins’ brother that has never had the spotlight seems like one of the players that feels entitlement. I’m glad he’s happy for his brother, but damn. You didn’t hear wall, Davis, or Noel talk about their legacy. They talked about winning games and improving. I understand wiggins is a fantastic player and I want to see him in a UK uniform, but I have never seen someone’s brother jumping in front of any camera talking about how awesome their brother is and how he should play where the legacy of wiggins can be established. At this point everyone knows that if what Andrew wiggins says is true, then he ends up at UK. Winning at all costs, playing with great players, and winning a Championship will only happen at UK.

8. Broken leg or not
    10:56 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

not going

9. C-A-T-S
    11:00 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

Btw I’m glad purvis went somewhere else. Something tells me UK will never take another NC State guard.

10. dave
    11:13 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

wiggins & lebrons situations are coincidental not ironic. we’re all here to learn.

11. MacGruber
    11:15 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

I too am sick of hearing about the Turdnails.

12. Lenny
    11:15 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

My family lives in Huntington, WV and have become close with Andrew Wiggins and taken the kid under our wing. We have met his parents a couple of times and they are very good people that honestly are open to him attending any of the final schools on his list. That being said, Andrew has become very close with a girl down in Tallahassee. He also wears FSU gear often but that is likely due to his parents being star athletes at the school and that he followed the school as a kid. When my wife asked him which school he liked the best overall, she said he did not hesitate to say FSU. He said UNC was a close second. With the girl attending FSU and his parents wanting him to follow in their footsteps, I think he ends up at FSU. He could surprise us and choose UNC or even UK, but I think it is a small chance. Our entire family are diehard UK fans and would love to see him play for Cal in Rupp Arena next season. We will do what we can to promote UK, but I think it will not help much.

13. JBR
    11:23 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

7, I couldn’t agree more. Yes, it sucks when a kid gets hurt, but at no point while watching that game…not before, no the second after, not 5 minutes after, did I “pull” for the evil cards. I don’t care what happens, or how pathetic a story they have…I watch games and pull for their opponent as if it were UK.

14. BPsycho
    11:48 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

Katherine Webb

15. MustangCat
    11:52 pm April 5, 2013 Permalink

C’mon guys! Stop saying Matt Elam is from E-town! E-town has a football team. One of the worst teams in the state! John Hardin is his school. Say he’s from John Hardin! How hard is that? To him, your probably insulting him. We want him here BAD, and misrepresenting him EVERY time you mention him isn’t helping the cause! I didn’t go there, don’t have any kids there. But I doubt if he appreciates the impression that he plays for one of the 2 or 3 worst teams in the state! Especially when he plays for one of the best!

16. Squiggy
    12:09 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

My family lives in Huntington, WV and they are very close with Andrew Wiggins and have taken him under our wing. All he ever seem to talk about is some local jerkwater named “Lenny” who seems kinda creepy and always follows him around asking strange and inappropriate questions. He says what’s really annoying though (besides the creeper/pervy/pedo vibe he gives off) is that he always seems to smell like a cross between beef jerky and kitty litter, which according to Wiggins is pretty nauseating. He says he evidently feels bad for the guy since he pretty much live under a bridge in a cardboard box. Wiggins seemed surprisingly compassionate but I suspect that’s because Wiggins think that Lenny is mentally handicapped. Probably not an unreasonable conclusion to reach since Wiggins once gave him some money to “clean himself up” and he ended up spending all the money on Axe Body Spray. (turns out that’s even worse than beef jerky and kitty litter) Anyway, Wiggins said he’s enjoyed his time here in the Ohio Valley and despite a few local looney-tunes, he thinks it would be a nice place to stay for another year or two.

17. louie's teeth
    12:10 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Have you seen them??? What a mess!

18. omfg
    12:16 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

lenny is the worst

19. UKFAN living in Tennessee
    12:25 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Tom Jurich may be one of the the better AD’s in the country this year. But Mitch Barnhart is ahead in the chess game. Why?
    1. He hired the the best Men’s basketball recruiter in America by hiring John Calipari…..EOM
    2. He hired Matthew Mitchell who has rocketed UK’s Women’s basketball team in the tough SEC to the top of the Elite SEC and the NCAA tournament…..EOM
    3. UK’s baseball team is ranked #7 in the country at the moment.
    4. He hired a new football coach to change it’s existing football culture. The new UK football recruiters has shown unbelievable and impressive improvements in recruiting! Go Wildcats!!!!

20. kramer
    12:27 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

In hopes of jixing the cards I have been saying go cards…..it in’t working out so well so now I will cheer for whoever they play Shockers you’re next Shock the world!!!

21. kramer
    12:28 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

^it isn’t^

22. Jen
    12:48 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

If Wiggins is concerned about his “legacy,” then he needs to realize that Kentucky will be the story in college basketball next season. Wiggins can be a part of that or he can miss out.

23. SeaCat
    1:07 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Ally, you are a fantastic writer…

24. SeaCat
    1:13 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Having said you are a great writer,
    You may be even better than that;
    With that fantastic opening image you
    totally sucked me in with.
    You are the real deal!!!

25. Fake_Ray Bradbury
    1:15 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Kareem inspired The Martian Chronicles.

26. Travis
    1:31 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

#16…Haha. the Panthers are turrible. But JHHS is located in Etown…not the Cliff like North. However, I see your point and anyone who follows HS football knows he goes to John. 🙂

Lenny, Squiggy, troll…whoever the eff you are. Go back under your bridge and please refrain from copying and pasting the same bs as a comment on ANY Wiggins post. Seriously…

27. Bobbum man
    1:50 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

6- did u hear we landed on the moon?

28. Travis
    1:57 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

#17…Sorry for mentioning you in my comment. I thought Lenny chopped and pasted the same post from last week. Lol…Nice post. 🙂

29. Larry linebeard
    1:58 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Does this mean Fleeners gonn start doin some crappy segment on this dumb show now?

30. holler baller
    2:26 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Louie wins with the belly buster.

31. tdogg40330
    6:15 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

I don’t cheer for UL, have never cheered for UL and never will cheer for UL.
    GO SHOCKERS !!!!!!!!!!

32. hot damn
    6:42 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Imagine that – more uofl talk. And to think, I thought I’d heard somewhere that “uofl doesn’t exist.” I say we go back to NOT talking about them and let’s see if they disappear? We are only feeding their need for attention…

(Does anyone think a uofl site would slobber over UK like ksr does over uofl? Yeah, me either.)

33. Lavern
    7:46 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

My family lives in Huntington, WV, and have gotten to know the Wiggins family quite well over the last year. They all tell me of this f-tard named Lenny who they have a restraining order against. Evidently, he tries to sell his butt to truckers at the truckstop. Then, he waits outside the high school and stalks Andrew. Offering his butt to Andrew if he will tell him where he is going to school. Word.

34. mundane ejaculation man
    7:54 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Really, why is my comment awaiting moderation? My name, is that it?

35. Leonard
    8:35 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

My family lives in Huntington, WV and have gottent to know the Wiggins family quite well over the last year. In fact, just the other day I found out exactly which drink he prefers between Coke and Pepsi. It’s neither! He’s such a goofball, he says he wants to make everyone thinks he is going one place for college even though he is really going to UK. You can take my word for it, or not, but I have a good feeling about it since I predicted he’d eat a blue muffin the other day instead of a tarheel blue cupcake. All he could do was smile, and right then I knew that he was going to Kentucky. Truly a dream come true.

36. E. Sterbunni
    8:46 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

#20, surely you jest.

Tom Jurich is one of the the better AD’s in the country, point blank….period. Mitch Barnhart is in no way ahead in the chess game.
    Why?
    1. He has Pitino.
    2. His women’s basketball team in final four…..again.
    3. UofL’s baseball team is top ten….again.
    4. He retained Coach Strong; team that walloped the Gators in another big BCS Bowl win.
    5. Soccer team is one of the best…..we could go on and on.

The point is that these days, in practically all sports, UofK is trying to keep up with UofL.

37. Brink
    8:58 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

37. LMAO!! What exactly has Pitino done while at UL to make Jurich look good?? Lied, cheated, and misused univesity staff and funds for his mistress?

And your baseball team just like your football team rides in a bs conference to make them look good. While UK has to play the best of the best week in and week out.

The point is you are a member of the saddest fan base on earth. Instead of celebrating your school having a once in a lifetime season, you are here checking on big brother. PATHETIC!

38. SexnNursinHomes
    9:17 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

37-

1. so what. He has a HOF coach who can’t win the big game.
    2. see #1. 2nd place is for losers
    3. Uk’s baseball team is better
    4. Shut up. uf has a shitty coach and were uninspired
    5. Our school just won the Capitol Cup last year for sports. Lick my sack.

The real point is that you actually have no point.

39. CATandMONKEY
    9:33 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

SNH, Bravo!
    Your leadership qualites in the KSR comments would have been welcome on the court this past season.

40. [email protected]
    9:37 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

With or without WIggins, this roster has NC potential written all over it. Even with Noel leaving, our roster will have 8 Mcdonald High School All Americans on the roster. That’s right, 8!. And this does not count Cauley Stein who was a 4 star out of high school and a projected 1st round pick in the NBA. If we get Wiggins, great. If not, he will have to watch the Cats cut the nets down without him. If we get Wiggins great, if not, we will still have an amazing team next year.

41. rainman
    9:40 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

I learned some supposed WILDCAT fans, may have
    ACTUALLY may have rooted for LOOZERVILLE!
    NOT I!! NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL!!

42. [email protected]
    9:42 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

37 (1) our basketball team has won 3 national championships since UofLs last one. (2) UK Hoops beat UofL ladies at the Yuck Center this year. Congrats on the FF tho. (3) our baseball team just beat yours a few days ago (4) you only made it to the Sugar Bowl bc you tied for the crappy BE title and got the popularity nod (5) soccer sucks. Please go on and on, let’s hear it.

43. KWebb
    9:42 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

No comment on Webb yet, SNH? Sexy or what?

44. rainman
    9:42 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

#37, Bottom line you are LOOZERVILLE,
    WE ARE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE!!
    Just accept it!

45. Steve
    9:44 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

If Wiggins does not come to Kentucky, here’s a name off the radar. Josh Davis @ Tulane, 6-8 215 lb forward. He’s graduating in 3 years thus has the one year transfer deal in a major not offered by Tulane. Averaged 17 pts 10.5 rebs per game against Conference USA. Last game against Memphis scored 21 pts with 15 rebs. We could use a little experience with all the great freshmen.

46. Jim
    9:49 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Pitino is getting into the Hall of Fame based on his time at UK…that’s how he made his name as a coach. UK has four former coaches in that elite company with the distinct possibility of adding two more, and those four were consecutive, Rupp, Hall, Sutton, and Pitino, a span of almost 70 years…

47. blueblue
    9:59 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

If Louisville and Syracuse both win this evening, there will be more comparisons to ’96 as the championship matchup will be Pitino vs Boeheim.

48. guy on the splash crew
    10:08 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

I am sick and tired of having to refill the pool every time that fat f..k dives!!!

49. Al Berteinstein
    10:15 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Brink, snh, four three’er….listening to your inner demons, akin to jealousy, is not healthy.

50. W.W.B.B.N.D?
    10:23 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Did FSU want Wiggins older brother to play basketball? If he is any good you would have thought they would sign him to get his little brother.

51. MustangCat
    11:14 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Ok, first of all. UL keeps talking about how “classy” UK fans have been toward them with all their success this year, in our down year. Great, now how about they return the favor at least ONCE? All i hear from everyone associated with UL when they warn their fans about how they should respond if they win it all? “Don’t repeat what we saw up the road last year in Lexington, because we are better then that”? They actually are asking their pole dancing demonstrators to show some class? More class then Lexington had? Which, of course, demonstrates no class on their part. “We are better then that, we are above all that”? Yea, real classy stuff.
    Next, UL is having a banner YEAR, that’s all. Wasn’t that long ago that Pitino was taking his charges there to TWO NIT’s! Where was Jurich’s legions then? They were screaming for Pitino’s head. Just like they were last year. If i had a dollar for every time i heard a UL fan say they HATED Pitino, and wished he was gone!! I’d be on a beach somewhere in the SOuth Pacific right now. Next year, i dare say they will experience a slight swoon, in several sports. Basketball and football being just a few. They have one tremendous year, and they definately don’t know how to act “like they’ve been there before”. Go UL’s opponent.
    Last, Travis; Thanks my friend.It just brings back memories of Zip Duncan! Who was always being hailed as from “Magnolia”?!?! He actually played for E-Town High Panthers? I just hope we land this kid, because he has that BRUTE strength that weights can’t give ya!

52. Jim 1
    11:38 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

Root for the birds? Pitino said his worst mistake was leaving his Camelot at UK, he’s right. Then he returns to Wildcat Country and becomes the leader of our arch enemy in bird land to fight against CatArthur and take rule over Wildcat Country.

King Arthur would never have done anything to harm his Camelot. It was never about Pitino’s Camelot, it was and always will be about Pitino. We now have a new ruler, we call him King Cal, and to him it’s all about UK.

Root for the birds? NEVER.

53. Travis
    11:44 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

No problem my fellow Etown friend. 🙂 EHS used to be good and went to state in 2006 or when they featured three D1 players in Todd Duncan and Deadrick. I think they lost in the state semis. Central went to playoffs one year and we played at Male my junior year. They had Bush and Jones…forty two to nothing at halftime. Lol,

54. SexnNursinHomes
    11:44 am April 6, 2013 Permalink

40- haha no doubt man

44- was that her? couldn’t tell. I’ll take the black chick on the end with the thunder thighs.

50- I hope you lose today.

55. Splash
    1:25 pm April 6, 2013 Permalink

3, 1, 2, 5, 4

56. Ally's Boyfriend
    1:46 pm April 6, 2013 Permalink

If you ever compare UK to the Miami Heat ever again, I swear to god I will yank that computer out of the kitchen and dirty every linen in the house.

57. Tooth pick in Kentucky
    1:47 pm April 6, 2013 Permalink

Can we please stop with the UL info. This is a UK site to hell with UL.. Please stop with this I hope UL wins for our state! I hope they get beat by 42 and they have to call mercy rule by half time. In no way does UL winning help our state. This isn’t like Duke and NC who are in the same conference. We play UL 1 time a year in Dec. it’s no benifite to either team only a money grab. UK is the top program ever if we lose to UL it’s a big deal even if we beat them 5 strait right before.