Somebody has too much time on their hands

Screen-shot-2012-09-07-at-9.47.36-AM

Hey Louisville, how did you celebrate your national championship? By driving to the Wildcat Coal Lodge and waving your team flag around? That’s weird.

See you next season, Cards.

53 Comments for Somebody has too much time on their hands

1. Fake Delk
    12:32 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

2. Fake Delk
    12:32 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Thats lame BIRDMAN!

3. Bomb
    12:34 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

That is actually pretty funny.

4. BobKYCats
    12:34 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

UofL fans = trash

5. tony vanetti
    12:34 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

it was me!!

6. Brink
    12:37 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Haha that is funny. Little brother syndrome at its finest.

7. Leave Kirwin
    12:38 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

That’s cool, I’ll remember that next season when UK wins I’m gonna release a live wildcat on UL’s campus for the birds to fly from!

8. Mark Liptak
    12:38 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Heritage not hate. Right? Right? …. Oh, wait, what kind of flag was it? oh, well, that’s just silly.

9. Gary
    12:41 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

I’m just surprised there aren’t more of them. Everyone knows UofL fans don’t have jobs.

10. 9
    12:41 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

#9. Your wife Joanne has used way too much Botox. Get dat ads ready for a beatdown next year in Rupp.

11. Rockfield, KY
    12:42 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

9. Clever. How long did it take you to brainstorm to come up with “Cheatapari”? I assume you don’t mind cheating as long as it’s only adultery. Oh, and after you’re in Richmond, stop by Rupp Arena in Lexington and have a look at our 8 banners.

12. trolls will be trolls
    12:42 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

9 no one wants to kiss Rick’s rings…we know his hands have been in lots of skanky places. If anyone kisses his rings, go straight to the health department for treatment.

13. Michael F. Jox
    12:43 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

And what is Todd planning on doing about it?

14. Rich
    12:43 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Gotta respect the guy, at least he’s not on here hiding behind the internet making ridiculous comments like #9, he’s actually displaying his fandom. I have no problem with it. At least he’s not scared.

15. Big Blue B-Rad
    12:43 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

9 & 10) Oh how much Tard fans forget. So after 4 straight wins over your school (including one in the Final Four) and a national championship last year, you want to act like you own us just because you won 1? You realize Calipari is 4-1 vs Rick Pitino as UK’s coach right?

16. [email protected]
    12:44 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

LOL! Only a Louisville fan (#9) would try to use a ring that Pitino won AT UK as an insult to UK. What a retard.

17. Cheatapari's Daddy Rick Pitino
    12:46 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

#13, oh yes, I remember banner number 6. Got that one for you. That one isn’t attached with Velcro like Cheatapari’s is!!!!!

Coach Pitino

P.S. My horse Goldencents will win the Kentucky Derbyin May. I AM THE GREATEST!!!!!

18. wow
    12:48 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

18 haha my thoughts exactly

19. HackRichards
    12:51 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Been at work all day and NO ONE has even mentioned the ballgame last night. Show how much interest Louisville has.

20. Hojo
    12:51 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

This is why I hate UofL fans. They hate us more than they like their own team.

21. KSR feeds the trolls...
    12:54 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

You guys look every bit as foolish when every other post on your feed is about Louisville. Truth be known that while U of L does suffer from little brother syndrome, there is a part of every UK fans that fears/gets defensive about them encroaching on your territory. No they still trail you in overall titles, yes you have an amazing in-coming recruiting class that will probably tar and feather most opponents next year, no they won’t ever be the most popular team in the state, but they do have three titles now which moves them into an elite club in college basketball whether you guys like it or not.

22. UK AG ALUMNI
    12:54 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Excuse my ignorance, but what does L1C4 mean ?

23. BobKYCats
    12:55 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

I love all this “cheatapari” and “paypalcal” nonsense coming from UofSmell fans. We all know there’s only one proven cheater coaching basketball in the Bluegrass.

Fortunately for UofL fans, he simply cheats in Italian restaurants, for 15 seconds at a time.

24. BigBlue
    12:57 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Would be hilarious if one of the players walked calmly out of the lodge and b**** slapped the guy!

25. GoCards
    12:57 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

22 It means Louisville 1, Cal 4. That’s been the record since Cal has been at UK. Man I hate that guy.

26. wow
    12:57 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

18 comment meant for #16 now, KSR deleted some SINCE I typed that

27. Chicago Chris
    12:57 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Lot’s of people here love to taunt, it’s part of sports for some. You know how it works… dish it out, etc…

28. HealthDeptRick
    12:59 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

17 please do not refer to me as anyone’s daddy, even “Cheatapari’s”. We all know I kill babies, I don’t want to be a daddy.

29. haha nice
    12:59 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

25– gold!

30. Trey
    1:00 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Why is my comment awaiting moderation?

31. TexasCatFan
    1:09 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

I just read that Pitino’s already been texting Trey Lyles, #1 in class of 2014…. he was sent text messages last night by the cardinal staff while they were celebrating in the locker room…. whats Cal’s status with him? I know hes probably dying to come to point guard U…. but does Pitino have a shot?

32. Idunno
    1:14 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Actually that’s pretty badass. And not destructive. Kind of like saying, “All your base are belong to us.” Gotta give props where props is due….. until next year.

33. ThankYou
    1:19 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

I want to personally thank whoever did this for giving the guys even more motivation to DESTROY them next year!!

34. DREWBLUE
    1:27 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Didn’t know TARC went all the way to Lexington.

35. Optomist
    1:32 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

What happened last night was unfortunate, but I’m sure College Basketball will survive this embarassment. Of course, if the Tard women win tonight, then we can all be certain that there was some kind of fix.

36. THIS IS IT...
    1:34 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

This is why all you “all shucks let’s pull for ul” rp boot lickers should not pull for this bunch…That includes you Ryan Lemond…

37. THIS IS IT...
    1:37 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

# 24 …Probably wouldn’t be wise …he probably is packing some illegal heat he got in his last jail term…

38. JT RULES
    1:41 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

When Kentucky’s 2013 recruits (We know some of them will not go pro) come to the KFC Yum Center in 2014, we will have some Chicken for them. They do like Chicken correct?

39. Jay
    1:42 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

So classic uofl fan. Coming off a successful season, the day after winning the nc…this loser goes out of his way to taught our players instead of reveling and being happy. Way to put the “L”…in little brother, and loser.

40. JT RULES
    1:43 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

#39, someone needs to “Taught” you how to spell. It’s taunt!

41. Jay
    1:45 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

oh thanks for the correction.

42. SayWhat
    1:47 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

40 since you are being the spelling police, why did you capitalize “Chicken” in post 38?

43. JT RULES
    1:50 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

#42, PROBABLY THE SAME REASON YOU PUT IT IN QUOTATIONS. I went to school in Lexington. That explains it!

44. UKstudent
    1:50 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

I totally saw this guy walking around campus and going in and out of dorm rooms waving his Louisville flag today! That’s ballsy!

45. [email protected]
    1:55 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

43 I put it in quotations because I was quoting you. You clearly didn’t go to school in Lexington, I’m sure you are one of Lousiville’s finest 5th grade dropouts.

46. TRUECATSFAN
    1:56 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

And people wonder why I couldn’t support Louisville last night (oh but they are from the same state you shoot cheer for them) this crap right here is exactly why.

47. TRUECATSFAN
    1:56 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

should* not shoot

48. JT RULES
    1:59 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Will you guys please pay more attention to me? I thought after winning our whopping 3rd NC that you all would care. Come on guys, I need you to validate me. Crap mom says I have to get off her computer and rub her feet. I’ll be back in 20.

49. HandSolo
    4:12 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

I can’t talk, when I was a student at UofL I took my UK flag to fraternity row and waved it proudly to taunt the Cards fans. Was probably the most dangerous thing I ever did.

50. catmedic
    6:32 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

im in blue from head to toe today. bring on chinstraps. im ready and waiting

51. CATandMONKEY
    9:10 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Perhaps someone lost a bet? ” Dude, if your filthy Cards win the national championship, I will don black and red, drive down to Wildcat Lodge and wave a UofL flag” ……
    If that is the case……poor bastard!

52. winnipeg computer repair
    12:02 am April 10, 2013 Permalink

8 Great Site Built Here! Very Educational Subject For A Blog Keep Up The Interesting Work!!. Check Out The Winnipeg Computer Repair Weblog And Tell Me What You Think!

53. youtube
    12:18 am April 10, 2013 Permalink

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this post was once great. I don’t understand who you might be but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren’t already. Cheers!