Social Media Reactions: Texas Tech Game

The pulse of the fanbase is always fun for me to check in with after any big game. Here is what you, the fans, were thinking after yesterday’s win over Texas Tech.

On Kentucky Basketball

Blue always gets in.

Same…

On Nick Richards

Yes, yes it is.

Does anything else actually need to be said?

On Texas Tech Crowd

Former Players react

What a great win and a great way to celebrate!

Article written by Sam Gormley

Follow me on Twitter @GormleyKSR; "The Whitest Man in the World"-JRock

8 Comments for Social Media Reactions: Texas Tech Game

1. Aar
    12:22 pm January 26, 2020 Permalink

Nick Richards is NOT an SEC POY candidate.
    He is NOT the best center in college basketball.

Oops, I forgot the word “just” in both of the statements above.

Nick Richards is the best PLAYER in college basketball and the NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR!

That is not to take anything at all away from Hagans or Quickley. I think they’re the best players at their positions in college basketball.

Then again, of all top major programs, I only watch UK games and I see the world through BBN colored glasses. So, what the heck do I know? I’ve just been watching the Cats play for 50 years and all three of these guys compare favorably to their predecessors who have achieved the same accolades.

2. csnailnrun
    2:18 pm January 26, 2020 Permalink

That lady needs to reconsider her choice of bourbon

3. Thetruthshallsetbennyfree
    3:11 pm January 26, 2020 Permalink

Some have compaired this to WCS’s jump. This is on a whole other level.

4. dave1964
    3:28 pm January 26, 2020 Permalink

You can’t win a championship when your 3 guards have more than 15 T/O’s and Hangens needs to stop missing layups. To many holes for this team to fill.

5. BluKudzu
    3:44 pm January 26, 2020 Permalink

Dave.
    Too many holes to fill. Mmmkay.

What about all the other teams out there, no weaknesses?

C’mon man…..cheer up. At least we have a chance.

• 4everUKBlue
      5:46 pm January 26, 2020 Permalink

BluKudzu I’m sure you know Davey Downer is always in this state of mind, just a joy to be around I’m sure.

6. FactsOnlyDude
    7:31 am January 27, 2020 Permalink

Get those “L’s UPpp”…. #RentFreeLOL

• Go Deep
      7:51 am January 27, 2020 Permalink

Quickley is making a reference to Texas tech’s guns up tradition. Has nothing to do with little bro. Talk about rent free……