Siva finished L1C4th at Keeneland today

siva-horse

If you bet on Siva in the second race at Keeneland this afternoon, you’re going home with empty pockets. Siva, like its owner, didn’t have the stamina or endurance to finish the job.

Sources at the track tell me the three-year-old committed eight fouls in the six-furlong race, though only two were called.

This guy hit the super…

Article written by Drew Franklin

53 Comments for Siva finished L1C4th at Keeneland today

1. facepalm
    2:02 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

That’s Peyton Siva’s dad. I’m not a Louisville fan by any stretch of the imagination, but Siva’s story is a pretty incredible story.

2. kramer
    2:07 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

good lord!!

3. BlueTruth
    2:07 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

@ 1, not really. If you consider thanking Jesus for his championship then trying to keep his hooker quiet.

4. Really?
    2:15 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Lets be honest here guys — if this postwar by Corey Nichols or Aaron Flener, the comment section would be filled with hate.

5. LMAO
    2:16 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Haha thank the lord that horse didn’t win. I wish I was there… I woulda booed that ass

6. Mason Storm
    2:17 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

I would say he deal’s crack!

7. Eric K
    2:24 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

WHO CARES? GO CATS!!

8. mmm
    2:25 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

at least we’re not trapped in siva’s dad’s armpit.

9. UKgot8
    2:28 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

This site along with UL fans about this basketball year. Its over time to move on!!

10. Pyro
    2:47 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Classy drew. Take an upstanding student athlete that just won a national championship and slander him, his dad, his coach, and a freakin horse in an irrelevant post. Who’s really the sucker here?

11. Seriously
    2:52 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

I’m pretty sure that’s what manti t’eo will look like in about 30 years…notice he fist bumped thin air, aka lennay kekua

12. SexnNursinHomes
    3:03 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

10- I guess you missed that prostitute that siva was banging. Really upstanding guy that siva is. I don’t blame him though, did you see that ass on that moneymaker?

13. NoHoleDrew
    3:04 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Siva gets more snatch than Drew has ever seen in the beat off magazines he buys.

14. BlueTruth
    3:05 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

@ 10, dude I’m not sure where you’re getting that he’s an outstanding athlete. He hires prostitutes. And the fact you think his coach, Pitino, is any better means you know nothing yourself. Has sivas hooker or Karen sypher.

15. Lighten Up..
    3:06 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

10, I thought it was pretty obvious, Peyton Siva, his dad, his coach, and the horse named after him. Lighten up, its Friday!

16. Larry Lar
    3:35 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

10 – this post is classic KSR. Its a shame whiny mofos like you have to come on here and act like this is really uncalled for or something. Get a life and have a great day.

17. brain
    3:39 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

MM’s take on Wiggins. If you don’t like MM, don’t click.

18. Jalo
    3:44 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

I think SIVA finished the job this year. NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. that is a lot better then what the kitty cats did.

19. rj
    3:50 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

looks like siva hood lost his bow and arrow.

20. Pyro
    3:52 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Your reactions to my comment only solidify why people think BBN is full of classless pieces of shit. Siva has been recognized nationally, locally, and internationally for his community activism and volunteerism as well as his GPA all the while being a four year contributor at a major program. He’s got more accolades then all o you combined and my guess is he doesn’t spend his time knocking other great people on the Internet like us degenerates do because he’s too busy being selfless an celebrating back to back final fours and a national championship. Make fun of his coach all you want but don’t knock a kid for being a great citizen and athlete. And for gods sake don’t knock a horse for being named after him. This 22 yr old kid has already accomplished more than you ever will. Thanks though!

21. SexnNursinHomes
    3:55 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

20- Yet you failed to mention that prostitute he was paying for sex. You are a POS enabler, and I hope you go to prison for aiding and abetting when siva goes to buy hooker prostitutes. You’ll get 20 years in prison and I bet it will feel just like home with all the other loser POS ul fans that are garbage trash

22. rj
    3:57 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

20 I was talking about his fat crackhead dad not your mother who was the date he paid for.

23. Lighten Up..
    4:06 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

“my guess is he doesn’t spend his time knocking other great people on the Internet like us degenerates do”

Your right, he spends his time paying for hookers

24. Mike and Ike
    4:06 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

KSR = classless d bags. GO CARDS! 2013 NCAA CHAMPS!! UK = losers to Bobby Morris.

25. BlueTruth
    4:08 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

@ 20, if Siva is your measure of a good citizen, then I’m a Great America. Just because Siva has a good GPA doesn’t bode well when he’s caught paying for sex.

26. The Hulkster
    4:08 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

20 – It seems like your the type of person that takes 4 comments on a random post and then says UK fans are pieces of shit. This post is a joke and the fake that your getting so worked up about it means you probably have bigger personal problems you need to deal with. Siva may be a great kid but I gaurantee he knows how to laugh at himself. Chill out and find some joy in life.

27. SexnNursinHomes
    4:09 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

24- yeah big man. you are an ankle biter. a little poodle yapper. 27 years NO TITLE. Win one and act like you are big time. shut up, just shut up.

28. Rick Pitino
    4:11 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

I taught Siva everything he knows!

29. Mike and Ike
    4:17 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

UK = one and done U…hired mercenaries to shortcut the system to get a title. your pathetic bumpkin school and fanbase. It’s gonna be great when your greatest class ever doesn’t deliver on the championship next year. Your delusional fans crack me up…this year didn’t teach you anything.

30. SexnNursinHomes
    4:24 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

29- You are absolutely retarded.

31. theSkinny81
    4:25 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

24 – 1948, 1949, 1951, 1958, 1978, 1996, 1998, 2012

Talk shit once you pass UConn in NC’s….. UCONN for chrissakes!!!

32. Randall Floyd
    4:30 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

29 – This year has taught me that Louisvilles only shot to win a Title ever is when everybody sucks on a down year and college. I also learned that a team can lose 4 out of 5 times to a team and still think they are better. If my team loses 4 out of 5 times to somebody I shut my mouth and would be embarressed to act like one win justified the last 4 loses.

33. Drew is a Joke
    4:34 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

What do Drew Franklin and Siva Sr have in common? Both are fat, drink too much, and have made a living for themselves leaching off someone else’ success and hard work.

34. Participant
    4:38 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Louisville- #1 in the Nation, #2 in the State…until they play Morehead again.

35. Mike and Ike
    4:44 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

40s and 50s championships don’t count…there were like 8 teams in the tourney?? and only whites were allowed to play…c’mon now!

I give you 4 championships in the modern era. And then that’s 3 for the Cards. You bumpkins in Lexington act as though you have some storied tradition…your racist Coach wouldn’t even allow blacks to play on his teams…I wonder how many of the current crop of one and doners even know that. Heck, for a time there, UK teams always had to have a white guy in the starting lineup. How easy it is for y’all to overlook things like that.

Gimme a break…we’ll see y’all in Rupp next year!

36. and f yall haters...
    4:47 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

so … here’ the reality… 1. peyton siva (though I was unaware of the rumored hiring of hookers//sounds interesting) … played like a straight g in the ship’ game…scoring, not turning it over…spppeeeeeding…around … and his history seems remarkable… I mean if I could get paid as his agent and get him n the league i would…or even a solid international career…(of course his j suspect…and he could be taller)…but that alley-oop was $$$

2. This post is hilarious… i mean… the line about “this guy hit the super”…i mean…that’s straight rad…and maybe the best thing Drew’s done since the tebow writes a letter to next UF quarterback…and mentioned they felt like a bag of sand…

3. UK will be sick next year…and even if the cards try to man up…i’d say they have far more than enough work cut out for them…so it makes sense that cards fans are scared and vocal right now…

4. it’s Friday…

37. SexnNursinHomes
    4:50 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

35- 40s and 50s do count you schmuck. derp derp derp I am not even going to try and reason with you on that.

The “modern era”. How do you define that? Let me guess, modern era defined by ul fans start in 1980, amma I right? yuk yuk yuk. How about we start the modern era with the use of the 3 point line. Oh we can’t use that you say? Hmmm, why not? Wouldn’t that ERASE 2 of your crappy banners? Hmmm? Won’t answer that.

38. brain
    5:31 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

If they kept score and handed out trophies it counts you stupid ass.

39. blueaville
    5:40 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

36…it’s not true. yes there is some hooker that was posting “supposed” pics of Siva but they have been proven to be taken off his instagram and she has removed the twitter messages. She’s done this to other athletes as well in effort to get her name out there…hence the no media coverage. It’s a non story because it wasn’t true.

I wish we could just move on from all the UL talk, Ware talk, etc. Making me sick. Bring on 2014!

40. Linda Taylor
    5:43 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

It’s hilarious that Rick Pitino names a $20,000 claimer for one of his favorite players ever. He looks like a real speedster, working 4 furlongs in :50.38, and 5 furlongs in 1:01.8. At that rate he might break his maiden for a claiming price of $3,500, if ever. Notice no one wanted him for $25,000.

41. BigBlueMouth
    5:50 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Yeah lets listen to SexnNursinHomes, he seems like a real moral compass. Has anyone ever looked at you as the example to follow?

42. ComedyClub
    6:04 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

That is hilarious Linda where can i see your stand-up routine?

43. Ralph Beard
    6:04 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

I’m pretty sure that 1948, 49, & 51 should not count since the bookies paid me to shave points.

44. Alex Groza
    6:14 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

That’s ok Ralph. We got paid.

45. Bigslap
    6:19 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

I wonder who the et al are? Maybe their last name is also Siva. One way to play for pay or pay for play.

46. SexnNursinHomes
    6:30 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

41- Oh, I’m a POS no doubt, but at least I’m not faking it like siva the hooker buyer

47. John Ellis
    6:39 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Pitino named his stables ‘Ol Memorial’? Rick, it’s over for you, UK is over, give it up.

48. Dane Brammage
    6:39 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Can you imagine the BO (not Jackson, butt body odor) that wafts aromatically in the adjacent seatery?

49. lil c
    6:53 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Notice how he tries to flex at the end. lol. Man, this dude is greasy looking!!

50. Mike and Ike
    7:30 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

49 – spoken like a true racist. Big Bigoted Nation!

51. Bradley
    7:33 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Is that Flava Flav in the background???

52. RahRah
    7:55 pm April 19, 2013 Permalink

Once again Drew Franklin hits it out of the park! GOLD lol.

53. RED TIL I'M DEAD
    1:47 pm April 20, 2013 Permalink

I BET YOUR MOM AND DAD ARE REALLY PROUD OF YOU DREW! YOU INSULTED A HALL OF FAME COACH, THE ONLY COACH TO WIN A NATIONAL TITLE AT TWO DIFFERENT SCHOOLS. THEN YOU INSULT A KID’S FATHER THAT JUST WON THE NATIONAL TITLE, WHO BY THE WAY ISN’T A FIRST ROUND DRAFTEE FOR THE NBA. THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES TO ME ABOUT TALENT AND COACHING. I’M SURE YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SOOOOO MUCH MORE. LIKE I SAID A CLASS ACT AND I’M SURE YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD. 🙁