Single Session Tickets To Be Available In The Morning

The SEC office will make a limited number of single session tickets available tomorrow morning. They will go on sale at 10am Eastern Time and can be purchased through Ticketmaster or SECSports.com. Prices range between $25-60 depending on the session. Here are the sessions:

Thursday, March 10

Game 11 — Championship — Winners of Games 9 and 10 — 1:00 p.m. ET

Article written by Thomas Beisner

8 Comments for Single Session Tickets To Be Available In The Morning

1. First ever?

2. tdogg4033011
    9:23 pm March 6, 2011 Permalink

UT still sucks …… GO CATS !!!!

3. Jason
    9:42 pm March 6, 2011 Permalink

4. Go Vols!
    10:30 pm March 6, 2011 Permalink

Pearl’s wife > Cals wife. Bruce will always win. National champs and second champs next year with Harris leading the way!

5. tdogg4033011
    10:32 pm March 6, 2011 Permalink

4) NIT ??? LOL ….. UT SUCKS!!!!

6. Don't go away mad, just go away
    11:03 pm March 6, 2011 Permalink

Kiffin’s wife > Pearl’s wife and you all still ran him off. You all must be funny down there in Knoxville….. and I don’t mean “funny” like a clown. I’m saying you’re gay… and I don’t mean happy. You live an alternative lifestyle. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. But you all are funny down there. Thanks for playing, come back and see us again.

7. Chanden
    11:40 pm March 6, 2011 Permalink

Are we really bringing the “my wife is better than your wife” blah blah blah.. Last time I checked having a hot wife doesn’t get you W’s!!! But having said that, sometimes getting lots of W’s can get you a hot wife.. Or free dessert at Porcini’s….

8. GoCats2010
    11:41 pm March 6, 2011 Permalink

I’m going to a wedding that Saturday…and they both graduated from UK with me in May. Wouldn’t miss my boy’s wedding but I laughed when I saw the date