Coast 2 Coast Recruiting talked to Rodney Purvis about his game, the recruiting process, and those four irresistible pieces of juicy, boneless, whole-breast select tenderloin filets, seasoned to perfection and served with made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits and homestyle fixins.
Here’s a rundown of what Purvis had to say:
* He’s doing pretty good.
* He sees himself as a combo guard.
* Needs to work on shooting, leadership, and receiving conductive criticism.
* List: Duke, Kentucky, Louisville, NC State, and Memphis
* Harrow at Kentucky changes nothing.
* He wants to dunk on Chris Bosh because he’s soft.
* He eats Bojangles.
He eats Bojangles???!!! SIGN HIM!!!!!!