Shabazz made his decision last night

Word on the Internet is that Shabazz made his final decision last night with his family. Shabazz insinuated Monday night would be the night he makes it final, and a source confirmed that with Evan Daniels of Scout.com today.

Shabazz uploaded an Instagram photo (with 285 comments) of his National Letter of Intent with letters from all three schools late last night. I’ve seen a lot of people trying to dissect the order Shabazz stacked the letters, but I don’t think you’re going to learn anything out of the order. If Shabazz really had a method to it, I think Duke would be out because he put them on top. But again, it’s all just guessing from nothing. Don’t waste an afternoon trying to read into the order of three pieces of paper.

We’ll know for sure tomorrow night. Or until someone in his camp starts yapping.

Almost over with.

Article written by Drew Franklin

95 Comments for Shabazz made his decision last night

1. bco
    12:19 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

hope we land em…both of em.

2. kentuckyrules
    12:19 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Shabazz…allow me to fill that out for you…just sign here… 🙂

3. BPsycho
    12:19 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Unless it’s cropped it looks like he made it a point to include the “part of our family” in the pic…

but I’m psycho.

4. DTuck
    12:19 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I was going to read into it, I would say it is UK. He seems to be intentionally obscuring the UK logo to draw attention away from his choice. Then again, you can see Central Michigan’s letterhead anywhere, so maybe that’s it.

5. Cash
    12:20 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

So you’re saying there’s a chance?!

6. ALukfan
    12:23 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

If we don’t get him does anyone know how we are on devonta pollard? I haven’t thought about him I’n a while but if he is still available we could pick him up too fill the SF position.

7. joejay
    12:24 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

He is a lefty…just sayin.

8. ThisGuy
    12:26 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

“Part of our family” and “you have signed and dated”… I ponder if this is a play via photo or if I’m overly optimistic. Regardless, he will decide tomorrow. I’d say Duke is a far shot but UCLA and UK are the top two for obvious reasons. I don’t think Shabazz has really shown favor in either dirtection and any indication (if any) has been minimal. UK would probably be the most beneficial. The question (to which will be answered tomorrow), is which choice he and his “people” see most logical.

9. Tad lee
    12:27 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Doesn’t all the uncommitted players have to pick this week?

10. ukfan
    12:29 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Don’t have a good feeling about this one.. this may be the first big time recruit that Cal loses out on, I just think the draw of UCLA and playing with Kyle Anderson so close to home is enough to keep him on the west side.. hope I’m wrong.

11. UKBlue
    12:30 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Is this kid starved for attention or what !! Whoever gets him, this kid better be able to live up to the hype, because his 15 minutes of fame clock is in overdrive.

12. Delray Cat
    12:31 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Looks like he slid the choice out of the stack. If he is a left, then his choice is to the left.

Just sayin….

13. henry earl
    12:32 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

It looks pretty obvious that UCLA beat out Duke and UK.

14. Delray Cat
    12:32 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

lefty…

15. Cory
    12:33 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

While anything can happen until he actually announces and signs tomorrow, numerous ‘sources’ seem to claim he secretly commit to UCLA 2 years ago. I hope we can grab him, noel and bennett (and heck oriaki [sp?]) as well.

~10 minute mark talks about Shabazz:

16. Atticus
    12:34 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

No, kids do not have to EVER sign a NOL. So, they do not have to make their decision this week. This is just the beginning of the signing period.

I hate to say this, but UCLA is on top for a reason. This one doesn’t look good. I think he wants 20 shots a game, and Cal routinely says that UK is not a place for that player.

17. Jezz
    12:34 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Bad feeling about this one. They say he’s an Adidas kid through and through and Adidas needs UCLA to be relevant.

If we get him, Nerlens and Oriakhi, it’s just unheard of…

18. Cory
    12:35 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Kind of looks like an olympic medal stage. Gold on top, silver on the left, slightly higher than bronze on the right.

Although the ‘lefty’ and exposed lettering saying ‘part of our family’ is intriguing.

19. knowitall
    12:36 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

#7…that’s what I thought..easier to pick up UK with the left hand.

20. Muse hobo
    12:36 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

My guess UCLA, hope I’m wrong

21. ncaaclearinghouse
    12:37 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

He wants to know our fax number! Tubby?

22. nassau65
    12:38 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

If he’s not gonna be a Cat, then Cal didn’t want him for some reason. By now, we should have learned to trust the main man and his ability to recruit. I hope the Bazz comes here, but if for some reason he doesn’t, then we may never know what that reason was. What happened to all that NCAA announcement beware of the Bazz stuff?

23. Cory
    12:40 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

If you look really closely, the Duke letter appears to be slightly curled as if it was paperclipped to the NLI. UCLA’s doesn’t look that way and you can’t see ours. (over analysis)

24. Troy
    12:40 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

UCLA on top and somewhat hidden. If he picks UCLA, he’s hurting himself. Hope he enjoys not developing to his full potential, getting a 10 seed into the tournament only to be bounced in the first or second game, then being a mid teens draft pick.

You KNOW he arranged those papers to have meaning, otherwise he wouldn’t take the picture. UCLA on top, somehwat hidden. UCLA it is.

25. snl1960
    12:41 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I am getting bored with this guy anyway. Play for the name on the front of your jersey , Sounds like he needs lots of attention.

26. PutThatOnDeAndreLiggins
    12:41 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I have a gut feeling he’s going with UCLA. Oh well. I’m pretty confident Nerlens will be in Lexington next season.

27. billy
    12:44 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

If he wants a chance to win a national championship he had better come to Kentucky. That is all I have to say.

28. cristoforouk
    12:45 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Don’t want to bash the kid. To each his own and good luck to him with whatever he decides to do. But if he does pick UCLA, competing for a championship is obviously not that important to him. Would be more about individual accolades. And that is fine. Some kids want that (OJ Mayo – who this kid reminds me of). But it’s not the type of kids Cal wants at UK. UCLA will not be close to competing for championships even with Shabazz.

29. HEPICKEDUK
    12:45 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

HE PICKS UK. HIM AND NERLENS PLAY FOR CATS NEXT YEAR. HE KNEW THAT WE WOULD LOOK AT THE PICTURE And SEE… a part of our family… you have signed and dated…. GREAT JOB CAL!!!!

30. billy
    12:45 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

25 this is no differenct than with Wall holding out.

31. billy
    12:46 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Where ever he goes the coaches already know where.

32. billy
    12:47 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

29 is this a done deal???????????

33. PrudenceFairy
    12:47 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Maybe it’s just me but shouldn’t we wait to hate on the kid until after he doesn’t choose UK?

34. Shabazz
    12:47 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I always go left.

35. Mercer
    12:50 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Sweet Mother of God

36. Nathan
    12:50 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

If we get him he wont play most likely… esp if he comes to UK… wasn’t there Amateur issues not long ago surrounding him?… just another Kanter situation, who cares……

37. Axe Cop
    12:51 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

As an adult, I refuse to speculate on the order of recruitment letters from an Instagram post. I hope he comes, but sheesh….

38. Joe
    12:52 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

UK Bound!! His UK letter says “you have signed and dated”

39. Jeremy
    12:54 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I agree with #23…The paper clip on the LOI and the Duke paper that has a crease in it exactly where the paper clip would go gives me a bad feeling that hes going to Duke.

40. HEPICKSUK
    12:55 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I’m just saying 32, the other two schools the one from the Pac 12 and the other school from the ACC, he shows there full logos… he doesn’t show the whole UK logo, just so the words… a part of our family, you signed and dated would show up on the picture. Either he is giving BBN a hint, or he just is bad with a camera… .I say it’s UK… and Nerlens “Gon Shock the World”… means they are going to shock the world and both go to UK…. #9 will be 04/08/2013 in CATLANTA

41. Jack
    12:56 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Im sorry but he put the part of our family there for a reason. Uk is the only one out of line, and the reasons to go there outnumber the reasons to go anywhere else. I was scared beyond words he would end up with ucla or duke but now I am so confident he will be a cat. He just so happened to crop the picture of uks letter to have “part of our family” included along with “you have signed and dated.” whether or not he is striving for attention by doing this, even disregarding the picture, the positive factors of being a wildcat in every way are better than the other two options. Even if he is an “Adidas” kid, theres no way a jersey or shoe brand will determine where you spend a year of your life in college. And everyone is saying that ucla is “close to home” when in reality it’s still a plane ride away as is Kentucky. It’s not like his parents would drive to every home game 800 miles away if he went to ucla. I’m just saying the incentives of being a cat are much greater than the 2 minor reasons you would go to ucla. I hope I’m right and we see 2 more cats on Wednesday at 730, but the world may never know unless one of the family members is a loudmouth and breaks the news. Let’s go cats! Let’s get #9!

42. ukfan247
    12:57 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

We gonna obsess about couple 18 year old boys all day. Of course we will. #WhatItMeansToBeAUKFan

43. Notachance
    1:00 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I’m guessing the Duke letter fell out of his car and he accidentally ran over it….thus the corner bend. It’s also possible that he had that shoved in a drawer and thought, “oh crap, I better get the Duke one out too so I can make it interesting.” Puke has no chance. I say UK bound WITH Nerlens “DJ Jazzy Jeff.”

44. Maxbps8
    1:00 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

#3-BP and #8 — I am with both of you. This pic is very intentional. He left UK cut partially off yet kept the ”Family” and “you have signed and dated” telling everyone where he is going. Regardless, as much as some hate this, I LOVE IT. I think it is playful, fun, and shows some creativity. (Of course, if he doesn’t choose UK it will become over-done drama, egotistical, and more derogatory comments.)) So i say: Enjoy your time in the spotlight Shabazz. It all fades too quickly. So Soak it in.

45. Mack
    1:02 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Cory – You seem to be on the correct trail, although to me it seems to be a fade on the “Duke” letter that matches exactly in shape and position of the paper clip on the NLI.

46. SUPMAN
    1:02 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

It’s ok if he doesn’t because check this out. I usually don’t post on here but if you go to Youtube and watch Off to School with Nerlens Noel, Georges Niang and Wayne Selden Part One, at the end of the video they are talking about how they should announce their schools and one of the guys is telling Nerlens he should have “The logo, like UK in the back of his head and then turn around.” I may be reading in to this but could be a sign. Check it out at the 3:15 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WG9UUFSMQ&feature=related

47. Are you nutz
    1:04 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Do you guys really think you know where he is
    Going just Because the placement of his papers. U guys are making yourselves look stupid!!!

48. Greg
    1:04 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Nananana NNNEEERRRDD FIGHT!!

49. Raazoul
    1:06 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

To be honest… I really don’t care. I feel like the time of “sweating the recruits” ended with Patterson/Lucas. I’M NOT WORRIED ABOUT CALIPARI IN REGARDS TO RECRUITING…EVER. Fact is we already have some very good players, Wiltjer, Harrow, Poythress and Goodwin are starters at any school in America. Add Cauley, Jon Hood, and either Noel, Shabazz, Bennet or Oriakhi and we are Very Good. Add 2 and we are the #1 team in the preseason.

50. catinhat
    1:08 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I bet they both go to UCLA.

51. yeahright
    1:12 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I’ve been saying all along it will be UCLA. I sure hope I have eat some crow over Shabazz’ decision.

52. UKwildcat29
    1:12 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I like Poythress and Goodwin over him all day every day. Just another “John Wall” who cares about self-accolades.

53. kentuckyrules
    1:13 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Hate to be a butt, but:

“…become part of our family”
    Translation: “We are glad you have considered to …..

“…you have signed and dated…”
    Translation: “Please be sure that….. your NLI and send it to our office”

Anyone? Fry?

54. Kim
    1:13 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Did you ever stop to think they may be in alphabetical order? Duke, Kentucky, UCLA

But if he made the decision last night, could he have called Nerlens Noel and they decided to go to the same place, thus Noel’s tweet last night? Would Noel go to UCLA? I doubt it. I hope this means they are bringing the package deal to UK!

55. JMF
    1:16 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Jody Demling says he is hearing UK gets Noel and Shabazz is headed to UCLA.

56. bmt22033
    1:17 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

If Shabazz does commit to UK, I’m afraid it’ll be Enes Kanter all over again. You know a piece of Mark Emmert died inside when he had to present that trophy to Cal in New Orleans. I really can’t see the NCAA resolving any issues with Shabazz in his favor if he’s planning to play at Kentucky. The hate for Calipari runs deep in some people and I’m sure that includes a few people at the NCAA. If Shabazz wants to be eligible to play, his best bet is Duke. They don’t have any problems playing ineligible players there.

57. Jezz
    1:18 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up at UCLA.

Remember that his sister is a tennis player and she’s being sponsored by… Adidas. His coach and godfather is also on Adidas’ payroll.

58. Cory
    1:18 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

@54 Noel going to UCLA w/ Shabazz would ‘shock the world’. But I do agree that both coming to UK is more likely.

59. Jezz
    1:19 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Jon Hood is our starting SF anyways. Kid is gonna shock the world and have a McDermott like season ! Maybe ?

60. capt. price
    1:19 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

It’s obvious that he would have ALL of the letters paper clipped together with the NLI on top. That’s just being organized.
    I see the subliminal message in the picture. My gut says he’s going elsewhere, but the picture suggests UK.

61. Raazoul
    1:19 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Your wrong #56. It’s gonna be the John Wall situation all over again. Cal knew the deal with Wall, it’s the same with Bazz. He will have to maybe sit a couple games and repay some $$. But then he’ll be clear.

62. Syrin
    1:21 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I can understand picking Duke. Always highly ranked, put lots of players in the NBA, competitive conference, lots of exposure, etc. UCLA would make NO sense unless he’s just a ball hog and wants to shoot 20 shots a night and never be in the hunt for a championship. From what I’ve reada, seen and heard from and about him, that just doesn’t seem the case. If he picks Duke, I’ll be sad, but at least it’s logical. UCLA is irrational. I can’t imagine that if he thought this out, picked based on player development, NBA potential and chance to win a title any place beats UK.

Seriously, how many players are even given the CHANCE to play at UK? There are guys on Duke’s team that wouldn’t be given a chance to play at UK, and no one on UCLA’s team would even be given a phone call.

By the way, the kid has game, and a voice like Mike Tyson, but he’s very articulate, and seems personable. I’ll keep respecting him even if he picks Duke, but I will lose respect if he picks UCLA.

63. Jack
    1:22 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Just realized the timing of the two also. Shabazz made his decision last night, and after that around 1130 nerlens says “Gon shock the world!” They must’ve talked, bazz chooses uk, bazz calls nerlens and tells him his choice, nerlens also says he chose uk, nerlens says he’s gon shock the world as in they are doing a package deal to Kentucky. Sounds brilliant. If only

64. FloydtheBarber
    1:28 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

#53 – I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!!!!

Translation: “If you should decide to become part of our family………….after you have signed and dated………….

The verbage means DIDLY!

65. catinhat
    1:29 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

UK’s top left is cropped out because it had an indention from being attached to the paperclip on the NLI.

Then he messed with the duke paper to make folks think that IT was the one that had been attached.

66. Devin the Dude
    1:30 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Come on guys, get back to work….nothing to see here.

67. HEPICKEDUK
    1:40 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

This is my last thing. If you look at the picture, why is the school from the ACC logo in the middle and the UK logo in the middle. That is because something was faxed to those schools and they sent something back. DUKE sent back to him, something on the lines of, we wish you the best with your choice of schools, and UK sent back from the basketball department.. look at the picture… We are glad you have chose to become part of our family, after you have signed and dated please fax or mail in NLI to the following… THE UCLA document is the offer paperwork. So he might have called them and told them, he picked UK…. And everybody that says he is selfish and only wants awards for himself, that’s true, he hasn’t went to college yet… he hasn’t practiced with Cal… he’s supposed to feel like that… he’s a kid…. BACK 2 BACK!!!!! I’m loving it!!!

68. Azubuike's Bicep
    1:44 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

The 2 finger smudges on the top right of the table right above the UCLA paper clearly indicate that he is saying that he wants to win back to back championships with UK, which means he is coming here. Can’t you all see?!?!

69. catlogic15
    1:49 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

All this cropping talk? He can’t be that good of a photographer to make this that cryptic! I’m a little tired of his drama and penchant to want to steal the show anyway. After this remarkable run with a true TEAM, if he chooses UCLA or Puke, don’t let the LOI hit you in the butt on your way out the door.

70. BBN
    1:51 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

#59: Jon Hood starting at SF is a scary thought (and not in a good way). Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

71. SP
    1:53 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Pretty sure the Shabazz agents have told him that if goes to UK the NCAA will find a way to make him ineligible….he will be going to UCLA.

72. wrap it up
    1:53 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

there is some messed up people in here…people get ready for joker to “shock the world” its football time in the bluegrass

73. Aaron Craft's Rosacea
    1:54 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

HEPICKEDUK what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

74. minton
    1:58 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

From top to bottom, Duke is on top. From left to right, UK is first. From up to down, UCLA is first. I agree, this means nothing. We’ll just have to wait.

75. Loosey101
    2:00 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Honestly, I would rather just get a commitment from Noel and a possible transfer from Oriaki. I think the guards we have now are fine and I have a feeling Shabazz doesnt pick Kentucky because he wants to be the star.

76. ktmiln2
    2:06 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

You guys are all idiots. If you look at the reflection of the light off of the paper clip, and the angle of the dangle, it’s quite clear he’s going to UK

77. John W
    2:08 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Its UK. Look at his twitter and he retweeted a few kentucky things. Granted one was a pretty girl, but the other was from Marcus Camby saying “Kentucky!”. Bazz retweeted this Sunday folks…

78. Vizzini
    2:11 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I can’t compete with you physically, and you are no match for my brains. But its so simple. All i have to divide what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the letter in front of him? Or furthest away? Now, a clever man would put the letter in front of him because only a great fool would choose the letter he was given. I can deduce what I know of you, and clearly I cannot choose the letter in front me. However, you must have guessed that I knew that, therefore I cannot select the letter in front of you.

You fell victim for one the classic blunders
    1)Never get into a land war in Asia
    2) Never sign with Duke or UCLA

79. Cory
    2:14 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

KSR-
    We all know you guys are ‘connected’ somewhat to the university. how hard would it be for you to get your hands on a copy of this letter to find out what it actually says? I’m sure it is a template they send to all players.

Would help in determining if it is simply the status quo or if it was acknowledgement of Shabazz coming to UK. Just a though.

80. bazzdad
    2:16 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

He will go wherever I tell him to go. Sam Gilbert has been reincarnated!

81. Cory
    2:18 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

More ‘sources’ saying Shabazz to UCLA. Take it with a grain of salt.

82. Frankthetank
    2:20 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Dude is starved for attention….

83. Jughead07
    2:23 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Aaron Craft’s Rosacea love the Billy Madison reference.

84. HEPICKEDUK
    2:24 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

Aaron Craft’s Rosacea #73.. You read what I said, or did you listen to it? I think everybody here read it, I don’t know if anyone listened to it…. Just saying…. Now your dumber than us…. WE ARE UK!!!!

85. Geer
    2:36 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

The half UK logo means that later Nerlens will tweet out a photo with the missing piece. Put those pieces together and bam!

86. Maxbps8
    2:53 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

All you peeps calling us over-zealous, over-analyzers idiots are idiots.)) Chill out. We’re just having fun. (But the pic IS intentional.))

87. tomcat
    3:11 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

#72 – Joker is making a JOKE of UK Football so how are we supposed to take it seriously enough to care about it? UK is a Basketball school and ALWAYS will be….

As for the rest “IN CAL WE TRUST”

88. Cory
    3:29 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

@85 I like your thought process!

89. Jerry Tarkanian's Chew Towel
    3:44 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

He’s going to UCLA…I hate it, but way she goes. I think Nerlens will land at UK though after seeing what Cal did for AD.

90. tsmithpage
    4:03 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I fully appreciate the need for moderation of posts, but am perplexed by what was so offensive about expressing a preference of UCLA over Duke for Shabazz if he doesn’t sign with UK, i.e., why was my prior post zapped?

91. GYERO
    4:11 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

I would rather he go to Duke. I got a bad feeling about this guy. It would be great for Duke to get the kid and Coach K would get another one and Done, he would play like crap with no team chemistry and Duke would loose early in the NCAA tourny.

Then in a few years have turn out he was getting payed and have Duke get a season vacated!

92. matt
    4:26 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

does anyone else think he tweeted this pic out just to stir the pot and that there is no other meaning?

93. PureAnalysis
    4:50 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

He is definitely going to one of these three. On a serious note, although clever and cryptic, he gives it away. At first glance it could be any depending on viewpoint. Duke is first from top, Kentucky first left to right, and UCLA first from bottom, or UCLA on top horizontally. All seem disguised at first by the NLI. The NLI, by the way, apparently belonging to Duke based on the paper clip and paper clip marking, should be no concern since he has made his decision and the NLI is not filled out “X in the proper box” next to “basketball (regular period)”. The NLI is only being used as a cover for something/nothing anyway. Kentucky, however, stands out in two important ways. First, if you view all four (NLI, Duke, Kentucky,UCLA) as being stacked diagonally, Kentucky is the one that is pulled out of place for distinction. Second, Kentucky is the only one with a written message, “part of the family” and “you have signed and dated”. However, it is a possibility that it all means nothing and he is messing with our minds. The one scare for Kentucky is that Kentucky and Duke are at similar horizontal levels with UCLA standing proudly above them.

94. Lonnieb
    6:30 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

People on here are ridiculous…… How could you not want him….. He is not selfish at all. He took a lot of shots in some bs games. His motor is crazy; He is MkG with a significantly improved offensive game… Maybe not quite as solid on d as gillie…..he will be eligible and has no serious problems……. I cannot believe how many uk fans are dicks about young kids decisions….. He is a monster and the key to title #9…… Can’t imagine him going anywhere else if national title is truly the goal……..which he has stated….,. I have inside info we get him Noel an Bennett…… I hope my source is right……..lol….. But I truly have a source

95. Mkgistebow
    7:18 pm April 10, 2012 Permalink

If you look at what he’s shown us through interviews and tweets and make a guess than it has to be uk. This picture prob doesn’t mean anything. The more I think about it the more convinced I am that both these boys are heading to Lexington.