Now we can focus on Louisville.
I’m as pumped as you are about the Cats adding their third straight bowl victory last night but, unfortunately, the schedule doesn’t give us a day to reflect on the season that was as our basketball Cats get ready for their face-off with the Filthy Cards tomorrow. Here is what the world is saying:
– What happens when a team that has a turnover problem meets up with a talented pressure defense? Usually nothing good, but Billy Gillispie thinks his team has turned the corner on the turnover problem.
– What Darius Miller is going through is nothing new when it comes to UK freshmen. However, Clark Kellogg had no problems adjusting as a freshman. Just in case you were wondering.
– ATTENTION: Landon Slone feature in The Sporting News. MORE ATTENTION: The Associated Press came very close to using my nickname for Slone, Freckle Faced Killah.
– John Clay has a pretty entertaining Rick Pitino story on his blog.
– The Filthy Cards are going to be relying on Samardo Samuels to develop quickly. Also, he’s not familiar with this “rivalry” thing in Kentucky.
– Sorry, Samardo. This game is apparently a rivalry or something.
Rob Radio will be by in a few with his Roundball Report…