It’s Alan Cutler’s birthday!
– The voice of the Wildcats, Tom Leach, chats with ULM broadcaster Frank Hoffman about the game.
– Also, Tom gives his weekly scouting report here. Video!
– Brett Dawson says today’s Louisiana-Monroe game features two teams playing without starting quarterbacks and utilizing the Wildcat formation.
– Speaking of QBs, the Evansville Press and Courier says a certain someone is still playing second Fidler on the depth chart for the Cats.
– The always well-dressed Chip Cosby says Paul Warford has stepped up his game while being hurt and has provided a boost to the secondary.
– Mr. Cosby also runs down how the two teams match up with each other.
– The Birmingham News says that Louisiana-Monroe might just give UK all they can handle this evening.
– Gentleman John Clay says Rich Brooks is always a class act….and other notes.
– It looks like a $7 million donation for a new Wildcat Lodge will include the provision that “Coal” be in the name somewhere.
– The good doctor, Jerry Tipton, writes that John Wall might have to wait a while to play.
– Over at the Courier-Journal, Jody Demling says that Jon Hood is comfortable in the shadows of his headline-grabbing classmates.