Oooooohhhhh……C-A-T-S! Cats! Cats! Cats!
It’s go time again for our boys in blue. Today, they’ll be facing a school that, when google searched, returns boatloads of hot girls and almost no sports pictures. So, I’m thinking we might have a shot. So, get your pre-game going strong and let’s get off to a good start. And, Brighthouse guy, if you’re reading this, you’re on the clock, bub.
– The always well-dressed Chip Cosby breaks down matchups by position and gives the Cats a considerable advantage.
– John Clay presents 10 things the Cats must do to have a successful season.
– The Herald-Leader also chats with UK defensive back Winston Guy, a former Lexington high school star.
– Brett Dawson looks at the uncertainty Miami presents for the Wildcats in today’s Rumble.
– What their teams might do in the game is still a mystery, but fans of both schools are embracing this Rumble at the River.
– Dawson also includes some pre-game notes and answers to some important questions.
– Cincinnati.com takes a look at the long road traveled by Miami head coach Mike Haywood to get the Oxford.
– The Birmingham News apparently does not recognize UK as part of the SEC.
– And, just in time for today, we’ll go back in time for the Kentucky Sports Radio Tailgating Manifesto, which people seemed to hate.