Thanks for stopping by. I want to talk to you about your daughter.
As the guy I work with would say, “Big game today brah!!!”. The Cats host the Vols in a nationally televised game today at one and a win could provide a little breathing room in terms of the tournament bubble. A loss? Well, that wouldn’t be good. Here are a few stories to get you prepped for the big game:
– John Clay says that UK is battling that bubble thing again this year (great audio on the right side of the article too).
– Jerry Tipton writes that Kentucky might finally have an inside presence again with the return of Patrick Patterson today.
– Tipton also writes that if you’re counting on another 54 points from Jodie Meeks, then meet Richard Morgan. SideNote: He’s not one of those TV lawyers, but he does look a lot like Jeff Lebo.
– Bobby Maze’s boy Scotty Hopskin is expecting a rude return to his Old Kentucky Home.
– Just like Kentucky (and Vandy too apparently), the Vols are trying to find some consistency.
– The Chattanooga Times Free Press says that Bruce Pearl is looking to keep Jodie Meeks under control this time around.
– Brett Dawson writes that Billy Gillispie is looking for an improvement in a number of areas from his team.
– The UK baseball team won their first game of the season, an 8-3 victory over Troy in Myrtle Beach. It was also the debut for new head coach John Henderson, who will try to remain undefeated for his UK career again today against James Madison and noon and Coastal Carolina at 3:30.
– And finally, Kige gives you what Kentucky needs to do to get a victory today against the Vols.