– Alabama’s main focus is to try to contain Jodie Meeks. But, the writer of this story said he could be set to have a “Maravich-type day” in Tuscaloosa.
– Even without Steele, the Tide is playing hard and playing together.
– It’s still affecting him a bit, but Patrick Patterson is playing through the pain of his middle finger. Also, Perry Stevenson is consistently funny.
– One of the products of Jodie Meeks’ 54 points: teams are going to keep being very physical with him in an effort to wear him down and take him out of his rhythm.
– Joe Lunardi thinks the Cats are the team to beat in the SEC (and 43 other things too)
– Here’s an interesting story on what Derrick Jasper is up to these days and his transfer from the Cats.