– Former Wildcat Brandon Webb finally picked up his 20th win last night.
– Tired of all of the online attention his arms get, Micah Johnson is preparing to use his brain against MTSU.
– Oh no! The spread is coming! The spread is coming! Kentucky ain’t scurred.
– John Clay has a plan. And that plan is for a successful two-quarterback system.
– So in honor of Ohio State and the Big Ten getting another black eye today, it’s worth noting that Playboy’s “Girls of the Big Ten” issue actually has a Gator on the cover. Yet another facet of life where others should bow to the SEC.
– There is good stuff over at Jody Demling’s blog, as usual, about local football last night, but it also includes this picture of Christian Watford from his Facebook page following his commitment to IU. I don’t know why, but I find this picture completely hilarious. It’s just so awkward. Is that him pulling over on the side of the road to call Tom Crean and commit? Very strange.